+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

After deportation can one come back to canada

Gilmead

Sep 4, 2017
Thanks for your encouraging words,my ARC was sent alongside with my application by my lawyer but 3years?that is a long time.

Gilmead

Sep 4, 2017
Hello

I was living in Canada for 12 years I'm a failed refugee too. We got married in Canada but they still send me home. Yes you have a chance to get sponsored and go back to him but let me tell you this it's going to be a hard and long journey. First and foremost if he already gave in the sponsorship application don't wait and given the Arc application. My Arc application just went through it took them three years to process. I'm still waiting for my sponsor visa but at least I can see the end of the tunnel. Don't give up hope everything is possible you guys just have to have proof.

Thanks for the encouragement.My ARC was sent alongside with my application. But 3years is

xixixi27

Apr 29, 2017
so glad i stumbeled across this post, im going through a very tough time trying to bring back my husband. i hope we can stay in touch through this difficult time, i havent started any application yet waiting to find a good lawyer who will take my case.