+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AFTER CSQ AMMAN VISA OFFICE LET GET CONNECTED

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
drali said:
Thank you, this is very important.
welcome my bro drali,another thing very important is that when bucharest vo sent to all our lebanese friends these 2 emails ,in the first was included request documents updates ,forms,fees for permanent residence and they gave them other File number,in the second email they request Medical exam,but they sent 2 email at the same time and day,so be ready for 2 emails together, at the same day and all these forms,documents for files which passed more than year,i think
regards

Mike_Syria

Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dr tarekk said:
Hi
i would like to give u info about update forms/documents which Bucharest maybe request from u sooner or later when they contact with u,but it depends on every applicant,some applicants r single,some of them married,some people did military services,some r exempt from military like me ;D,so I am not sure if this list is standard or the same for everyone but Note: they maybe request some or all these documents and forums for applications who passed more than one year to update them,so be ready to fill these forms and get these documents.
But there is very good news ,they send the email for update forms and documents together with Medical Request ,so guys be ready to receive Email from bucharest which includ Medical request and update documents,sure i searched for it a lot from our friends lebanese who got these emails from bucharest vo and this is a quote from one applicant who got this email,this applicant submitted his file for the visa in 2010 and they request from him these forms and doucments in 2013 when his file transferred to Bucharest as happening with us now,his is married,this is forms and documents:
-Form IMM 0008 - Forumulaire Generque du Canada
- Form IMM 5669 - antecedents/declaration
- Form IMM 5406 - Renseignments additionels sur la famille
- Form IMM 5562 - Renseignements supplementaires - Liste de voyages
- Nouveau extrait individuel d' Etat civil
- Nouveau extrait familiale d'Etat civil
- nouveau certificat de police
- photocopie de la page titre du passport
- carte de service militaire ou carte d'exemption
- of course money....$490 CAD fees for permenant residence.
- Form IMM 1017 for medical test.
and sure it was instructions and forms about how to do medical test,some lebanese got medical request and update forms in one email,some of them received 2 emails together at the same time,one email for medical and the second for update forms but at the same day (one after the other).
regards.
Dr. Tarek, how can we send them our military service card? Do you know if we can get a document to prove the exemption from the military service in Syria? Please keep in mind that it is not allowed in Syria to translate any military document, so do they accept them in Arabic only? We need to get these answers from a Syrian applicant who got the visa.

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
Mike_Syria said:
Dr. Tarek, how can we send them our military service card? Do you know if we can get a document to prove the exemption from the military service in Syria? Please keep in mind that it is not allowed in Syria to translate any military document, so do they accept them in Arabic only? We need to get these answers from a Syrian applicant who got the visa.
no,my dear u can,i did it,i have sent it with my federal file,i translated my military records(book) to french coz it mentioned in last page if u r exempted and what the cause is or u served last years,then i ceritified it by 3adlie,just 3adlie ,plus i have sent a letter from center(Tajnid),it was as letter between Tajnid and center of immigration and passports,in this letter was written a statement that i am exempted from military service and i have paid money to syrian central bank and was mentioned number of recepit, then i translated also this letter and certified it by 3adlie,i sent these two things with my file,u can just translate ur military records(book).

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
Mike_Syria said:
dont worry coz if u cant provide any paper ,just clarify about that,this is a quote from lebanes's emails which received from bucharest,look at this phrase in every email :
Please note that if you expect longer delays to obtain certain documents, you must send what you are able to provide within 60 days along with a letter indicating which documents will be provided at a later date, why they are not available now and when you believe you will be able to provide them.
regards

kita7789

May 13, 2012
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
10/02/2015
Med's Done....
11/5/2016
Interview........
12/04/2012
Passport Req..
01/7/2016
VISA ISSUED...
11/07/2106
يعني هلق في شي جديد

nickm

Jan 1, 2014
Hi Guys,
Any news from Amman Office? I did my Medical in March and still waiting with no feedback ... I'm in my fourth month now and I'm presuming I should be hearing back in August or September. Anybody around here still stuck in Amman Office??? Nic.

Rami8888

Star Member
Jan 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2012
Nomination.....
CSQ 31-10-2013
AOR Received.
14-02-2014
Med's Request
?
Med's Done....
?
nickm said:
Hi Guys,
Any news from Amman Office? I did my Medical in March and still waiting with no feedback ... I'm in my fourth month now and I'm presuming I should be hearing back in August or September. Anybody around here still stuck in Amman Office??? Nic.
Yes me too am waiting for medical request bugt noanswer yet i have sent them an email before 2-3 months ago and no answer yet mesh 3aref sho malhom?

mft25

May 13, 2012
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2010 2nd file 12-7-2012
Nomination.....
18-11-2011 short list email
AOR Received.
17-09-2010 2nd file 18-7-2012 with UCI number
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
04-03-2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Interview........
04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
nickm said:
Hi Guys,
we are like you stuck in Bucharest office instead of amman . only they changed the name of the office :D ;D but the same result
the average time of amman after medical is 7 months so do not worry you are in the safe time zone
regards

kita7789

May 13, 2012
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
10/02/2015
Med's Done....
11/5/2016
Interview........
12/04/2012
Passport Req..
01/7/2016
VISA ISSUED...
11/07/2106
كيف بدنا ندفع رسوم الفيزا من سوريا لازم كاش او شيك متل وقت دفع الرسوم

Mike_Syria

Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kita7789 said:
كيف بدنا ندفع رسوم الفيزا من سوريا لازم كاش او شيك متل وقت دفع الرسوم
It now became very difficult to pay the fees from Syria. Last time I had to transfer the money to an immigration office in Amman by western union and he sent me a certified check by Aramex with the needed amount of money after he took his commission. If you find another way to transfer the money from Syria please let me know.

kita7789

May 13, 2012
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
10/02/2015
Med's Done....
11/5/2016
Interview........
12/04/2012
Passport Req..
01/7/2016
VISA ISSUED...
11/07/2106
لايمتا بدنا نضل نستنا حدا طلب
caips

Rami8888

Star Member
Jan 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2012
Nomination.....
CSQ 31-10-2013
AOR Received.
14-02-2014
Med's Request
?
Med's Done....
?
Guys I have been doing research on CSQ issued during last 3 years from many forums many are talking about diamond application which contains a remark in part 19 on CSQ mentioning "Dossier visé par traitement prioritaire - domaine de formation." This sentence is included in mine some are saying from buffalo visa office and London office that applicants who have this are to be treated more faster than others because of the demand of labor market in that province and there is code 130 but my code is different I think codes are related to the applicants profession and degree I don't know if this is actual or not but this remark has a meaning and I hope it is real if not why did they put it???!!!! By the way the delay in pr applications is not only in Amman it is all around but each applicant has a different situation due to many factors such as your last 10 years traveling history and for how long you have stayed in each country this can make your process delayed for more time different from other ones so each applicant should not compare yourself with another even if you applied on same period. Good luck to all. ;) :D

kita7789

May 13, 2012
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
10/02/2015
Med's Done....
11/5/2016
Interview........
12/04/2012
Passport Req..
01/7/2016
VISA ISSUED...
11/07/2106
Rami8888 said:
Guys I have been doing research on CSQ issued during last 3 years from many forums many are talking about diamond application which contains a remark in part 19 on CSQ mentioning "Dossier visé par traitement prioritaire - domaine de formation." This sentence is included in mine some are saying from buffalo visa office and London office that applicants who have this are to be treated more faster than others because of the demand of labor market in that province and there is code 130 but my code is different I think codes are related to the applicants profession and degree I don't know if this is actual or not but this remark has a meaning and I hope it is real if not why did they put it???!!!! By the way the delay in pr applications is not only in Amman it is all around but each applicant has a different situation due to many factors such as your last 10 years traveling history and for how long you have stayed in each country this can make your process delayed for more time different from other ones so each applicant should not compare yourself with another even if you applied on same period. Good luck to all. ;) :D
كله متل بعضو هن كاتبين برد السفارة حسب الدور و اكيد حسب دور التاريخ

Rami8888

Star Member
Jan 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2012
Nomination.....
CSQ 31-10-2013
AOR Received.
14-02-2014
Med's Request
?
Med's Done....
?
Actually no not in order there are conditions that they look at before sending a request for next step and I do not know what are these terms but there is. Each file is treated separated from each other not a queue some application can be finished before others but they are in bulk

kita7789

May 13, 2012
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
10/02/2015
Med's Done....
11/5/2016
Interview........
12/04/2012
Passport Req..
01/7/2016
VISA ISSUED...
11/07/2106
معقول راح تستنا كمان سنة او سنتين لكان لشو نقل الملفات لك طقينا ع الاخر ع الاخر لولا هالمشروع كنا من زمان دبرنا طريقة و هاجرنا كل ما بنقول صارت اللقمة بالتم بترجع الامور و بطول :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: