3-7-2013
Passport Req..
3-1-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-1-2014
LANDED..........
12-0302014
dr tarekk said:
problem in syrian files!!!!u r not refugee,u r selected by Quebec my dear,u r officially applicant and u just wait the meds and visa ,ask our friends in this forum about story of syrians who got visa 6 months ago,let tell u about the facilities to syrians which made by VO,have you ever heard in your life one applicant got Visa of immigration and her/his passport expire after 5 months!!!have u ever heard in ur life someone got visa without police certificate from syria although he/she is syrian applicant!!!(this applicant has been clarified that she could not get police certificate from syria due the war there,then they tell her it is ok,no problem,we understand u well),have u ever heard in ur life someone got visa 1 month after meds (just coz his passport expire soon and he could not renew it in syrian embassy due problems about him,so he sent an email to minister explaining him the situation ,then after one month VO sent him golden email!!).now this is quote from one syrian applicant who landed 6 months ago,this applicant sent to me this messeg( ورح احكيلك شغله صارت معي موخرا انا بسبوري بينتهي بشهر خمسه وومكن يتجدد والاكتر لا . ابععت ايميل لوارسو وايميل للوزير شر حتله كله واني اليسبور بينتهي ورح اخسر كله لا اقامه بينعملي هون ولا كندا بخسر تعبي ,هو مارد علي بس بصراحه بعد شهر اجاني طلب البسبور وقي ناس لهلق عملوا مديكال معي وقبلي وناطرين.هم عارفين وضع البلد والظروف .)hiiiii Dr. Its me again in canada , i couldnt keep silent after all of these long conversations between you and other members . First here in canada no discrimination ,all of us the same no matter if you areSyrian or saudi , you are a permant resident , so please relax about this issue , second they deal with you as residents not refugees so please keep in mind you have to accredit your certificates and here is the problem they want original certificates or true copies to be sent from your universities no matter for them if you are from syria and it is impossible to get some papers , so please get your papers ready this quote espcially for syrian , i sent my papers to ICAS and they asked for these and AlhamduiAalh i have them all, after that you have some worries like life expenses, finding job etc.. Sorry im not member here but I am syrian and i cant see anyone distracted or frustrated .
regards

biotemptation

Star Member
Oct 30, 2013
mft25 said:
I think we need to be patient my friends . we waited Amman office for 2 years and some people more without any result .we need to give this office some time. our files has been transferred since( as we know) end of march . so now it like 2 months and we started saying that our bad luck and they do not want us and this office is sleeping and this only for 2 months . also we can see the result of that office by our friends the Lebanese and we still doubt it. everything will be end before the end of this year all of us will get medical soon . we need to start prepare ourselves for the new stage . put your planes for landing where to settle down etc,,,.
I suggest we share the experience with people land before us like biotepmtation who is very helpful to us and share any useful info among us so we can use this valuable time in a positive way
Regards
I'm ready to any question or any info. that's help you for next step .. shearing my problems may help you to getting out from same one ..
you can ask dr.tark I will give the info that's you need if I have the answer about it

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
hiiiiii nice lady,u r again here :) :) :),i didnt heard u since last conversation between us ,hope u r ok,hamdelah i heard ur voice again,nice to see u here again my dear,ok i understand u well,i am just waiting medical and visa now,all my papers official and original r with me,my diploma original also with about 20 copy ceritifies,hamdelah i have all my documents official, :).thanx for ur comments and share us info :),regarding evaluation of my diploma,i sent them and everything is ok coz my university is not syrian,they communicated with it and it was ok,thanx so so much for share info :) :)

LastManStanding

Star Member
Nov 9, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello :D

Thank you for your info.

Could you please answer the following questions :

If we hold the original Certificate , do they want it to be sent from the university of origin? or they accept it directly from us.

About certified copies, is it mandatory to be sent by the university of origin or they accept it in certain cases?

Finally, about ICAS , which report you asked for?does it help in Quebec? and what is your major?

nice lady

Star Member
Jun 11, 2012
uae
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2009
Doc's Request.
10-3-2010
IELTS Request
done and sent
File Transfer...
12-12-2011
Med's Request
27-6-2013
Med's Done....
3-7-2013
Passport Req..
3-1-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-1-2014
LANDED..........
12-0302014
LastManStanding said:
Hello :D

Thank you for your info.

Could you please answer the following questions :

If we hold the original Certificate , do they want it to be sent from the university of origin? or they accept it directly from us.

About certified copies, is it mandatory to be sent by the university of origin or they accept it in certain cases?

Finally, about ICAS , which report you asked for?does it help in Quebec? and what is your major?
they asked me to get university degree equivlancy report to be able to take bridiging course and we in ontario , they want either original documents for 1- high school certificate 2- original mark sheet for 4 years 3- graduation certificate4- license degree alll original and if you have MA or PHD it should be more papers , or true copies sent directly from university they wont accept true copies sent by your side , only originals , sorry in this one no special cases for this i told syrian members to prepare original papers if they could get them , cause true copies are not accepted to be sent by you to ICAS

LastManStanding

Star Member
Nov 9, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nice lady said:
they asked me to get university degree equivlancy report to be able to take bridiging course and we in ontario , they want either original documents for 1- high school certificate 2- original mark sheet for 4 years 3- graduation certificate4- license degree alll original and if you have MA or PHD it should be more papers , or true copies sent directly from university they wont accept true copies sent by your side , only originals , sorry in this one no special cases for this i told syrian members to prepare original papers if they could get them , cause true copies are not accepted to be sent by you to ICAS
I thank you very much for your valuable explanation. :D

If you may explain what do you mean by (original mark sheet for 4 years )? is it for License degree ?
Also about the high school ( I understand it as the Baccalaureate) did they ask for original Mark sheet also?
Also about Arabic certificates , who would translate it ? them or us by Canadian translator?

Thanks again

nice lady

Star Member
Jun 11, 2012
uae
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2009
Doc's Request.
10-3-2010
IELTS Request
done and sent
File Transfer...
12-12-2011
Med's Request
27-6-2013
Med's Done....
3-7-2013
Passport Req..
3-1-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-1-2014
LANDED..........
12-0302014
High school means baclurate and it has marks on it ( syrian high school) 2- mark sheet or mark report for university years 3- for translation it is cheaper if you did in your country and they accept as long as it is translated by certified translator
[/quote]any questions dont hesitate

kita7789

May 13, 2012
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
10/02/2015
Med's Done....
11/5/2016
Interview........
12/04/2012
Passport Req..
01/7/2016
VISA ISSUED...
11/07/2106
والله يا شباب شكلها الامور مطولة و الحل ؟ شو لازم نقعد 7 سنين لناخد الفيزا

kita7789

May 13, 2012
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
10/02/2015
Med's Done....
11/5/2016
Interview........
12/04/2012
Passport Req..
01/7/2016
VISA ISSUED...
11/07/2106
يا شباب داقت اخلاقي

LastManStanding

Star Member
Nov 9, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nice lady said:
High school means baclurate and it has marks on it ( syrian high school) 2- mark sheet or mark report for university years 3- for translation it is cheaper if you did in your country and they accept as long as it is translated by certified translator
any questions dont hesitate
Thank you so much again and again ....and again ;D (++++1)
I am Syrian too and as you know the Baccalaureate in Syria has two papers : The certificate ( you should ask to have it) and the ordinary attestation which contains Marks on it ( it is delivered immediately after success ) so it seems that they would be satisfied with the second one..

Would you advise me to translate the original certificates in Syria ? as you know we don't used to translate originals ...but we do translate certified copies only?

Also, do they send back original certificates immediately ? or it takes long time as everything?

Best Wishes 8)

LastManStanding

Star Member
Nov 9, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
biotemptation said:
I'm ready to any question or any info. that's help you for next step .. shearing my problems may help you to getting out from same one ..
you can ask dr.tark I will give the info that's you need if I have the answer about it
Hello 8),

Could please enlighten us about the most difficult problem you are confronting right now? what is your major? and in what city you are right now?

Thanks

kita7789

May 13, 2012
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
10/02/2015
Med's Done....
11/5/2016
Interview........
12/04/2012
Passport Req..
01/7/2016
VISA ISSUED...
11/07/2106
يا شباب ما في اخبار و بعدين

biotemptation

Star Member
Oct 30, 2013
kita7789 said:
يا شباب ما في اخبار و بعدين
من المعروف انو اي عمليه نقل للملفات وبعدين فتحها بطول 6 شهور ... يعني الشغله بدها صبر شوي .. على بدايه الشهر 8 انشاء الله بتسمع الاخبار الحلوه

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
Hi
i would like to give u info about update forms/documents which Bucharest maybe request from u sooner or later when they contact with u,but it depends on every applicant,some applicants r single,some of them married,some people did military services,some r exempt from military like me ;D,so I am not sure if this list is standard or the same for everyone but Note: they maybe request some or all these documents and forums for applications who passed more than one year to update them,so be ready to fill these forms and get these documents.
But there is very good news ,they send the email for update forms and documents together with Medical Request ,so guys be ready to receive Email from bucharest which includ Medical request and update documents,sure i searched for it a lot from our friends lebanese who got these emails from bucharest vo and this is a quote from one applicant who got this email,this applicant submitted his file for the visa in 2010 and they request from him these forms and doucments in 2013 when his file transferred to Bucharest as happening with us now,his is married,this is forms and documents:
-Form IMM 0008 - Forumulaire Generque du Canada
- Form IMM 5669 - antecedents/declaration
- Form IMM 5406 - Renseignments additionels sur la famille
- Form IMM 5562 - Renseignements supplementaires - Liste de voyages
- Nouveau extrait individuel d' Etat civil
- Nouveau extrait familiale d'Etat civil
- nouveau certificat de police
- photocopie de la page titre du passport
- carte de service militaire ou carte d'exemption
- of course money....$490 CAD fees for permenant residence.
- Form IMM 1017 for medical test.
and sure it was instructions and forms about how to do medical test,some lebanese got medical request and update forms in one email,some of them received 2 emails together at the same time,one email for medical and the second for update forms but at the same day (one after the other).
regards.

drali

Star Member
Mar 1, 2013
dr tarekk said:
Hi
i would like to give u info about update forms/documents which Bucharest maybe request from u sooner or later when they contact with u,but it depends on every applicant,some applicants r single,some of them married,some people did military services,some r exempt from military like me ;D,so I am not sure if this list is standard or the same for everyone but Note: they maybe request some or all these documents and forums for applications who passed more than one year to update them,so be ready to fill these forms and get these documents.
But there is very good news ,they send the email for update forms and documents together with Medical Request ,so guys be ready to receive Email from bucharest which includ Medical request and update documents,sure i searched for it a lot from our friends lebanese who got these emails from bucharest vo and this is a quote from one applicant who got this email,this applicant submitted his file for the visa in 2010 and they request from him these forms and doucments in 2013 when his file transferred to Bucharest as happening with us now,his is married,this is forms and documents:
-Form IMM 0008 - Forumulaire Generque du Canada
- Form IMM 5669 - antecedents/declaration
- Form IMM 5406 - Renseignments additionels sur la famille
- Form IMM 5562 - Renseignements supplementaires - Liste de voyages
- Nouveau extrait individuel d' Etat civil
- Nouveau extrait familiale d'Etat civil
- nouveau certificat de police
- photocopie de la page titre du passport
- carte de service militaire ou carte d'exemption
- of course money....$490 CAD fees for permenant residence.
- Form IMM 1017 for medical test.
and sure it was instructions and forms about how to do medical test,some lebanese got medical request and update forms in one email,some of them received 2 emails together at the same time,one email for medical and the second for update forms but at the same day (one after the other).
regards.
Thank you, this is very important.