18-04-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
29/01/2015
Med's Done....
08/02/2015
Passport Req..
24/02/2015
Sharing useful information is more important than bla bla blaaaa ..

LastManStanding

Star Member
Nov 9, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
biotemptation said:
المشكله بملفات السوريين بشكل خاص وملفات السفاره يلي كانت بدمشق بشكل عام .
حتى لو صرتو بكندا ... رح يكون عندكم شي تتناقشو فيه وهم اكبر من هم الميديكل والفيزا
Hello

ممكن اذا سمحت تشرح اكتر بخصوص هموم كندا بالنسبة للسوريين ؟ يعني في تمييز ضدنا او ما شابه؟ ::)

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
LastManStanding said:
Hello

ممكن اذا سمحت تشرح اكتر بخصوص هموم كندا بالنسبة للسوريين ؟ يعني في تمييز ضدنا او ما شابه؟ ::)
dsicrimination against who!!,u and all should have get rid off from all these thoughts guys,when Quebec selected u ,they selected u according to ur (expirenece of working,diploma,languages,age and et...),they did not look at ur nationality and where u r from!! what our friend wanted to say to us,that u will face many problems there in canada,problems about how to get a job,about life there,about how to do an evaluation of ur dilpoma,pass many courses of languages and espicially french,i talked to our friend biotempation one week ago and he told me everything about that,he doesnt mean anything else.
regards

mft25

May 13, 2012
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2010 2nd file 12-7-2012
Nomination.....
18-11-2011 short list email
AOR Received.
17-09-2010 2nd file 18-7-2012 with UCI number
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
04-03-2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Interview........
04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
I think we need to be patient my friends . we waited Amman office for 2 years and some people more without any result .we need to give this office some time. our files has been transferred since( as we know) end of march . so now it like 2 months and we started saying that our bad luck and they do not want us and this office is sleeping and this only for 2 months . also we can see the result of that office by our friends the Lebanese and we still doubt it. everything will be end before the end of this year all of us will get medical soon . we need to start prepare ourselves for the new stage . put your planes for landing where to settle down etc,,,.
I suggest we share the experience with people land before us like biotepmtation who is very helpful to us and share any useful info among us so we can use this valuable time in a positive way
Regards

drali

Star Member
Mar 1, 2013
Syrianhope said:
يا سيد سيرين هوب , انا اعتبر هذا المنتدى منبر لنا كأخوة نتفاعل معا في اوقات السعادة واوقات الهموم بألاضافة الى المعلومات المفيدة حول الهجرة الى كندا. لذلك اجدك يا صديقي متشنج قليلا وانا مثلك لأننا منذ 2011 ولا يوجد اي تحرك لمفاتنا, لكن لو تلاحظ اني قليل جدا في الكتابة ولست مع الاب لاب لاب. ولك مني جزيل الشكر

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
drali said:
يا سيد سيرين هوب , انا اعتبر هذا المنتدى منبر لنا كأخوة نتفاعل معا في اوقات السعادة واوقات الهموم بألاضافة الى المعلومات المفيدة حول الهجرة الى كندا. لذلك اجدك يا صديقي متشنج قليلا وانا مثلك لأننا منذ 2011 ولا يوجد اي تحرك لمفاتنا, لكن لو تلاحظ اني قليل جدا في الكتابة ولست مع الاب لاب لاب. ولك مني جزيل الشكر
drali,my friend,i understand u well walahi,inshalah u and all will get medical soon ya rb,i think u will receive email from them next month, for 2012 in july ,for 2013 in august,so dont worry my dear,i am feeling with u :),be sure that as we will get meds inshalah soon :)

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
mft25 said:
I think we need to be patient my friends . we waited Amman office for 2 years and some people more without any result .we need to give this office some time. our files has been transferred since( as we know) end of march . so now it like 2 months and we started saying that our bad luck and they do not want us and this office is sleeping and this only for 2 months . also we can see the result of that office by our friends the Lebanese and we still doubt it. everything will be end before the end of this year all of us will get medical soon . we need to start prepare ourselves for the new stage . put your planes for landing where to settle down etc,,,.
I suggest we share the experience with people land before us like biotepmtation who is very helpful to us and share any useful info among us so we can use this valuable time in a positive way
Regards
i am agreed completly with u 100% my dear mft25.

LastManStanding

Star Member
Nov 9, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dr tarekk said:
dsicrimination against who!!,u and all should have get rid off from all these thoughts guys,when Quebec selected u ,they selected u according to ur (expirenece of working,diploma,languages,age and et...),they did not look at ur nationality and where u r from!! what our friend wanted to say to us,that u will face many problems there in canada,problems about how to get a job,about life there,about how to do an evaluation of ur dilpoma,pass many courses of languages and espicially french,i talked to our friend biotempation one week ago and he told me everything about that,he doesnt mean anything else.
regards
Hello Dr,

I reacted due to what our friend mentioned about a specified problem in Syrian Files (which i think it is true).

About discrimination , I lived and studied in Europe more than 3 years and it does exist !! so be realistic and prepare your self to the real World....

biotemptation

Star Member
Oct 30, 2013
LastManStanding said:
Hello Dr,

I reacted due to what our friend mentioned about a specified problem in Syrian Files (which i think it is true).

About discrimination , I lived and studied in Europe more than 3 years and it does exist !! so be realistic and prepare your self to the real World....
truly , it's not bla bla blaa

biotemptation

Star Member
Oct 30, 2013
Syrianhope said:
when you will see that other nationality file done fast than your file , then you can talk it's not Syrian issue and it's bla bla blaa..
after landing , you will see what I meant with "there are another worries after landing and getting medical and visa "

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
LastManStanding said:
Hello Dr,

problem in syrian files!!!!u r not refugee,u r selected by Quebec my dear,u r officially applicant and u just wait the meds and visa ,ask our friends in this forum about story of syrians who got visa 6 months ago,let tell u about the facilities to syrians which made by VO,have you ever heard in your life one applicant got Visa of immigration and her/his passport expire after 5 months!!!have u ever heard in ur life someone got visa without police certificate from syria although he/she is syrian applicant!!!(this applicant has been clarified that she could not get police certificate from syria due the war there,then they tell her it is ok,no problem,we understand u well),have u ever heard in ur life someone got visa 1 month after meds (just coz his passport expire soon and he could not renew it in syrian embassy due problems about him,so he sent an email to minister explaining him the situation ,then after one month VO sent him golden email!!).now this is quote from one syrian applicant who landed 6 months ago,this applicant sent to me this messeg( ورح احكيلك شغله صارت معي موخرا انا بسبوري بينتهي بشهر خمسه وومكن يتجدد والاكتر لا . ابععت ايميل لوارسو وايميل للوزير شر حتله كله واني اليسبور بينتهي ورح اخسر كله لا اقامه بينعملي هون ولا كندا بخسر تعبي ,هو مارد علي بس بصراحه بعد شهر اجاني طلب البسبور وقي ناس لهلق عملوا مديكال معي وقبلي وناطرين.هم عارفين وضع البلد والظروف .)
regards

Syrianhope

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
Syria
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
16-09-2014
Nomination.....
25-11-2010
AOR Received.
18-04-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
29/01/2015
Med's Done....
08/02/2015
Passport Req..
24/02/2015
dr tarekk said:
problem in syrian files!!!!u r not refugee,u r selected by Quebec my dear,u r officially applicant and u just wait the meds and visa ,ask our friends in this forum about story of syrians who got visa 6 months ago,let tell u about the facilities to syrians which made by VO,have you ever heard in your life one applicant got Visa of immigration and her/his passport expire after 5 months!!!have u ever heard in ur life someone got visa without police certificate from syria although he/she is syrian applicant!!!(this applicant has been clarified that she could not get police certificate from syria due the war there,then they tell her it is ok,no problem,we understand u well),have u ever heard in ur life someone got visa 1 month after meds (just coz his passport expire soon and he could not renew it in syrian embassy due problems about him,so he sent an email to minister explaining him the situation ,then after one month VO sent him golden email!!).now this is quote from one syrian applicant who landed 6 months ago,this applicant sent to me this messeg( ورح احكيلك شغله صارت معي موخرا انا بسبوري بينتهي بشهر خمسه وومكن يتجدد والاكتر لا . ابععت ايميل لوارسو وايميل للوزير شر حتله كله واني اليسبور بينتهي ورح اخسر كله لا اقامه بينعملي هون ولا كندا بخسر تعبي ,هو مارد علي بس بصراحه بعد شهر اجاني طلب البسبور وقي ناس لهلق عملوا مديكال معي وقبلي وناطرين.هم عارفين وضع البلد والظروف .)
regards
Thank u very much..I agree with u

kita7789

May 13, 2012
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
10/02/2015
Med's Done....
11/5/2016
Interview........
12/04/2012
Passport Req..
01/7/2016
VISA ISSUED...
11/07/2106
dr tarekk said:
regards
tareek what shall u do when ur passport expire ???