Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
acoustica said:
Hi mft25

Myself and Syrianhope submitted our passports via courier to Amman office directly. VAC has some processing fees which we cannot pay from outside Jordan.

It has been 13 days that my passport is in Amman office. No answer to countless emails. Not even an email saying that passport submission is rejected. I don't know what to do.

I have to travel this week and I need the passport very badly. Is there a way I can get my passport back? Can I ask them to send me back the passports without visa? I can send it again later. I don't know what to do. :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[
what is the delivery date of your passport ?? I am sure you can get your passport back and submitting it later if you have urgent trip or something but in this case you should visit embassy by your self and I think you are outside Jordan. I read some threads who applied through VAC they received passports in couple of days!! send them email explain to them that you have urgent trip and you will submit passports again after you come back and I am sure they will understand

DrSam

Dec 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/ Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
March 2014
mft25 said:
Dear all
This morning I received the landing email (the golden email) I can not believe it . :D ;D :eek: ;D :D
I wish every one receive the golden email very soon
Nice too see the person who established this lovely forum finally getting the golden email.
Mabrook and best of luck!

mft25

May 13, 2012
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2010 2nd file 12-7-2012
Nomination.....
18-11-2011 short list email
AOR Received.
17-09-2010 2nd file 18-7-2012 with UCI number
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
04-03-2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Interview........
04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
DrSam said:
Nice too see the person who established this lovely forum finally getting the golden email.
Mabrook and best of luck!
thank you so much DrSam and I wish you best of luck it was really a very long journey

Moaz

Star Member
Dec 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Amman/ Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2012
AOR Received.
09-01-2012
Med's Request
Not yet
mft25 said:
Dear all
This morning I received the landing email (the golden email) I can not believe it . :D ;D :eek: ;D :D
I wish every one receive the golden email very soon
Congrats dear :) :)

mft25

May 13, 2012
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
04-03-2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Interview........
04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
Moaz said:
Congrats dear :) :)
Dear mike
thank you so much and I wish you receive medical very soon

biotemptation

Star Member
Oct 30, 2013
acoustica said:
Hi mft25

Myself and Syrianhope submitted our passports via courier to Amman office directly. VAC has some processing fees which we cannot pay from outside Jordan.

It has been 13 days that my passport is in Amman office. No answer to countless emails. Not even an email saying that passport submission is rejected. I don't know what to do.

I have to travel this week and I need the passport very badly. Is there a way I can get my passport back? Can I ask them to send me back the passports without visa? I can send it again later. I don't know what to do. :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[
في عالم بتعرف شو الوضع تماما وما بتحكي ...
انا حكيت مره بس ماحدى سمعني ولا ناقشني ...
بس حابب قول جواز السفر لمى بتثبت عن طريق VAC رح ياخد 21 يوم وبعدين برجعو لصاحب العلاقه او عن طريق DHL
يلي حاجز تيكت وبدو يسافر انا براي تغير الوقت لان رح تروح عليك ... وبالواقع هنن مابردو على اي ايميل ... لمى بصلهم جواز سفرك بتجيك رساله انو وصل جواز السفر ولمى برجع جواز سفرك كمان ببعتولك رساله او ايميل وبقولو انو جوازك صار جاهز للاستلام .
بالواقع لازم تقرا منيح الموقع لان تسليم جواز السفر لازم يكون معو توكيل بالاستلام ونسخه من جواز السفر !
انا طول جوازي 21 يوم واستلمتو شخصي وحتى لازم يكون معك رقم استلام الجواز لمى تم استلامو بمكتب الفيزا

biotemptation

Star Member
Oct 30, 2013
mft25 said:
the instruction is to submit passport to VAC there is no option to submit passport to amman embassy direct this is what they said in the email it may take up to 10 days :

Submitting your passport(s) and documents at the Visa Application Centre (VAC):

You may submit the passport(s) in-person to our authorised representative at one of the following Visa Application Centres:

Amman (Jordan) Erbil (Iraq)

Canada Visa Application Center (VAC) Canada Visa Application Centre (VAC)

International Organization for Migration (IOM) International Organization for Migration (IOM) Tela'al Ali Building 12 Ground Floor, Ster Tower, Gulan Street

Jordan University Street Erbil, Iraq
Suhail Al Majdoobeh Street
Amman
For hours of operation, further information regarding the VAC's procedures and VAC service fees and instructions on how to submit your passport, please consult the VAC websites:

http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/Jordan/index.html (AMMAN, JORDAN)

http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/Iraq/contact_us.html (ERBIL, IRAQ)

A copy of this letter must be presented to the Canada Visa Application Center personnel when submitting your passport. Please note that processing time after passport submission may take up to 10 days.

To collect your passport once the visa is issued:

Passports submitted to the Visa Application Centre (VAC) in Amman or Erbil must be collected from the Visa Application Centre (VAC) in Amman or Erbil.

Please note that the VAC office in Amman or Erbil will inform you by SMS message of the date to collect the passport (s) and visa(s) from their office in Amman or Erbil.

TO SUBMIT PASSPORT(S) VIA COURIER:

If you prefer to send and receive your passport by courier, it is your responsibility to make the appropriate arrangements with the company of your choice, and a Return Airway Bill MUST be attached to your passport.

************************************************************************************************************************
مع الاسف الايميل واضح ولم يذكر انو يمكن ارسال الجواز الى السفاره بشكل مباشر ...
انا كنت بعمان والسفاره لم تعد تستلم الجواز او اي طلب بشكل مباشر الا عن طريق VAC .. اذا تم ارسال الجواز عن طريق DHL فلازم يكون عندك رقم تتبع تشوف وين صار جوازك واذا استلم ولا لا ...

mft25

May 13, 2012
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
04-03-2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Interview........
04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
biotemptation said:
في عالم بتعرف شو الوضع تماما وما بتحكي ...
انا حكيت مره بس ماحدى سمعني ولا ناقشني ...
بس حابب قول جواز السفر لمى بتثبت عن طريق VAC رح ياخد 21 يوم وبعدين برجعو لصاحب العلاقه او عن طريق DHL
يلي حاجز تيكت وبدو يسافر انا براي تغير الوقت لان رح تروح عليك ... وبالواقع هنن مابردو على اي ايميل ... لمى بصلهم جواز سفرك بتجيك رساله انو وصل جواز السفر ولمى برجع جواز سفرك كمان ببعتولك رساله او ايميل وبقولو انو جوازك صار جاهز للاستلام .
بالواقع لازم تقرا منيح الموقع لان تسليم جواز السفر لازم يكون معو توكيل بالاستلام ونسخه من جواز السفر !
انا طول جوازي 21 يوم واستلمتو شخصي وحتى لازم يكون معك رقم استلام الجواز لمى تم استلامو بمكتب الفيزا
dear biotemptation
I agree with you 100% I called embassy today and they refused to receive any passport through any courier they insist on submitting passports through VAC or by courier to VAC not direct to them .

acoustica

Star Member
Aug 24, 2012
I have sent my passport to the embassy directly 15 days ago. I called them today asking for the passports back, they refused to answer. I wrote emails asking them to send the passports back without visa, still no answer.

Fedex website says passport is handed over to "Iosef"

I will be losing 500$ in case they don't send my passport back by Thursday. I really am extremely disappointed.

biotemptation

Star Member
Oct 30, 2013
mft25 said:
dear biotemptation
I agree with you 100% I called embassy today and they refused to receive any passport through any courier they insist on submitting passports through VAC or by courier to VAC not direct to them .
I know this info year ago .... but no one listen to me!
pls. if you want any info about VAC call them directly to prevent delay .
they have protocol to receive ur passport and to send it back ... u have to fill 2 pages and another page to receive it .
according to last year it took 21 days from the day they receive your pass.

biotemptation

Star Member
Oct 30, 2013
acoustica said:
I have sent my passport to the embassy directly 15 days ago. I called them today asking for the passports back, they refused to answer. I wrote emails asking them to send the passports back without visa, still no answer.

Fedex website says passport is handed over to "Iosef"

I will be losing 500$ in case they don't send my passport back by Thursday. I really am extremely disappointed.
I'm sorry to hear that ..... it's ur fault ... the email very clear and direct ... they didn't mention anything about Embassy.

acoustica

Star Member
Aug 24, 2012
They could have send it back or refused to take it. Am I being punished because it is my fault? I am without a passport. Will they keep it forever?

Besides, i called VAC and they told me to send it directly because i'm abroad and no payment is available to VAC outside Jordan.

biotemptation

Star Member
Oct 30, 2013
acoustica said:
They could have send it back or refused to take it. Am I being punished because it is my fault? I am without a passport. Will they keep it forever?

Besides, i called VAC and they told me to send it directly because i'm abroad and no payment is available to VAC outside Jordan.
بصراحه مابعرف شو بدي قلك .... السفاره الكنديه بعمان اشبه بفرع مخبرات سوري ...
الحكي اكتر من سنه وقت كان هاد النظام لسى مو مفعل ... دخلت على السفاره بموعد ومقابله مسبقه ... كان وقت التواجد 5 فجرا لحجز رقم ... ووقت الدخول 9 ونص ....
بعد ما بتدخل بنطروك جنب الباب وبيعطوك رقم واستنى لبين ما يستقبلو المراجعين ... والمعامله جوا كانت من اسوء ما يمكن ... ما استغربت لمى اجى مواطن يحمل الجواز الكندي ... وكانت المعلمه نفس الشي !!؟؟؟ طبعا بوقتها قلت بيني وبين نفسي ... يا سلاااااااااام ... والله مارح تفرق شي عن سوريا اذا بالسفاره هيك ؟

السفاره ما بترد على الايميل ولمى بتتصل بطلع الاستقبال يلي ما بيعرف شي عن السفاره الا اوقات الدوام فقط !
مابعرف شوالحل بس اول شي لازم تراجع الوسيط يلي سلم جوازك للسفاره على اعتبار عندو صلاحيه استلامو بتوكيل منك

mft25

May 13, 2012
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
04-03-2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Interview........
04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
acoustica said:

i can understand you i called vac today asking how long does it take to stamp passport normally and believe me the women answered me refused to give any estimation only one answer we only deliver passports ?? even the embassy the women work as operator she only knows the working hours i asked her about signing my child's passports if shall i sign it or keep it as it is and the answer was press reply on your email and ask them this question we do not have any idea!!
what i understand from what happened is that you need to follow the instructions in the email and if you have any question direct the question to Bucharest they are the only one who knows what is happening