+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AFTER CSQ AMMAN VISA OFFICE LET GET CONNECTED

wishfullman

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
this is the email i received

Bucharest, 15/07/2014

Dear Applicant,

In the interest of better workload distribution, Citizenship and Immigration Canada has transferred your application for permanent residence to our office for further processing.

Make sure to always quote your file number in all correspondence with our office. Your application will be processed according to the date it was initially received. This transfer will not cause any delay. If an interview is required, your file will be returned to the Immigration Section at the Embassy of Canada in Amman where the interview will be held.

From receipt of your application in our office, we assume responsibility for the processing of your application to its conclusion. Any correspondence directed to the previous visa office will remain unacknowledged.

In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below within 60 days.

PLEASE ENCLOSE A COPY OF THIS LETTER WITH YOUR REPLY.

1. New Generic Application Form for Permanent Residence IMM0008 form.

2. Schedule A – Background/Declaration [IMM 5669].

3. New Supplementary Information - Your travels [IMM 5562]

4.New Additional Family Information Form IMM5406

5. Family extract.

6. Police certificates from all the countries where you would have been for more than 6 months, and not already included in your application-

All police certificates must be originals. For instructions, please visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/

7. Settlement of Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) for you and your spouse if your spouse is accompanying. There are two options to pay the RPRF :

a. For bank draft/certified cheque, please see: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/romania-roumanie/visas/fees-frais.aspx?view=d

b. For online payment, please see: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/result.asp?lob=proc&cat=perm .

(once you have completed your online payment, please retain a copy of the receipt and forward the confirmation of payment to our office. )

Documents bearing other languages must be submitted as certified copies accompanied by original certified translations into English or French.

The forms listed above can be found on the CIC website at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

Please complete and then print the forms. All forms must be signed. You need to update the above documents even if they have already been submitted. Please declare personal history and addresses since the age of 18 without any gaps in dates.

Please forward by mail all requested documents together within 60 days from the date of this letter. The documents must be sent to the Embassy of Canada in Bucharest at the following address:

Immigration Section

Embassy of Canada

1-3 Tuberozelor St., Sector 1

011411 Bucharest, Romania

Remember to quote your file number on all correspondence. We will update your file but not acknowledge receipt of the documents. We will contact you if the need arises.

Please note that your application is still subject to admissibility checks and verifications that are deemed necessary. You should not take any irrevocable action such as selling your property, quitting your job, or buying plane tickets until we have advised you of the final decision on your application.

Please do not make case status enquiries for the next 8 months, as our resources are devoted to case processing and we will not be able to answer routine enquiries.

However, please do advise us if there is a change in your personal circumstances, such as the birth of a child, a marriage or divorce. You must also inform us of a:

- Change of address, including change of e-mail address;

- Change of immigration representative. You must include a completed and signed Use of a Representative form (IMM5476E). You can find the form at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5476E.pdf

- Request for withdrawal of your application.

For information on how to update your application, please refer to the instructions on our website at http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/romania-roumanie/visas/update-how_mettre-comment.aspx?lang=eng

Please note that if we do not receive these documents and/or information within 60 days your application will be examined on the basis of the material available. This could result in the refusal of your application.

Please note that if you expect longer delays to obtain certain documents, you must send what you are able to provide within 60 days along with a letter indicating which documents will be provided at a later date, why they are not available now and when you believe you will be able to provide them.

We look forward to your reply.

kita7789

May 13, 2012
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
10/02/2015
Med's Done....
11/5/2016
Interview........
12/04/2012
Passport Req..
01/7/2016
VISA ISSUED...
11/07/2106
wishfullman said:
this is the email i received

Bucharest, 15/07/2014

Dear Applicant,

In the interest of better workload distribution, Citizenship and Immigration Canada has transferred your application for permanent residence to our office for further processing.

Make sure to always quote your file number in all correspondence with our office. Your application will be processed according to the date it was initially received. This transfer will not cause any delay. If an interview is required, your file will be returned to the Immigration Section at the Embassy of Canada in Amman where the interview will be held.

From receipt of your application in our office, we assume responsibility for the processing of your application to its conclusion. Any correspondence directed to the previous visa office will remain unacknowledged.

In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below within 60 days.

PLEASE ENCLOSE A COPY OF THIS LETTER WITH YOUR REPLY.

1. New Generic Application Form for Permanent Residence IMM0008 form.

2. Schedule A – Background/Declaration [IMM 5669].

3. New Supplementary Information - Your travels [IMM 5562]

4.New Additional Family Information Form IMM5406

5. Family extract.

6. Police certificates from all the countries where you would have been for more than 6 months, and not already included in your application-

All police certificates must be originals. For instructions, please visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/

7. Settlement of Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) for you and your spouse if your spouse is accompanying. There are two options to pay the RPRF :

a. For bank draft/certified cheque, please see: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/romania-roumanie/visas/fees-frais.aspx?view=d

b. For online payment, please see: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/result.asp?lob=proc&cat=perm .

(once you have completed your online payment, please retain a copy of the receipt and forward the confirmation of payment to our office. )

Documents bearing other languages must be submitted as certified copies accompanied by original certified translations into English or French.

The forms listed above can be found on the CIC website at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

Please complete and then print the forms. All forms must be signed. You need to update the above documents even if they have already been submitted. Please declare personal history and addresses since the age of 18 without any gaps in dates.

Please forward by mail all requested documents together within 60 days from the date of this letter. The documents must be sent to the Embassy of Canada in Bucharest at the following address:

Immigration Section

Embassy of Canada

1-3 Tuberozelor St., Sector 1

011411 Bucharest, Romania

Remember to quote your file number on all correspondence. We will update your file but not acknowledge receipt of the documents. We will contact you if the need arises.

Please note that your application is still subject to admissibility checks and verifications that are deemed necessary. You should not take any irrevocable action such as selling your property, quitting your job, or buying plane tickets until we have advised you of the final decision on your application.

Please do not make case status enquiries for the next 8 months, as our resources are devoted to case processing and we will not be able to answer routine enquiries.

However, please do advise us if there is a change in your personal circumstances, such as the birth of a child, a marriage or divorce. You must also inform us of a:

- Change of address, including change of e-mail address;

- Change of immigration representative. You must include a completed and signed Use of a Representative form (IMM5476E). You can find the form at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5476E.pdf

- Request for withdrawal of your application.

For information on how to update your application, please refer to the instructions on our website at http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/romania-roumanie/visas/update-how_mettre-comment.aspx?lang=eng

Please note that if we do not receive these documents and/or information within 60 days your application will be examined on the basis of the material available. This could result in the refusal of your application.

Please note that if you expect longer delays to obtain certain documents, you must send what you are able to provide within 60 days along with a letter indicating which documents will be provided at a later date, why they are not available now and when you believe you will be able to provide them.

We look forward to your reply.
good luck dear , good news

kita7789

May 13, 2012
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
10/02/2015
Med's Done....
11/5/2016
Interview........
12/04/2012
Passport Req..
01/7/2016
VISA ISSUED...
11/07/2106
wishfullman said:
family extract is دفتر العائلة right??
بيان عاءلي او دفتر العيلة

mft25

May 13, 2012
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2010 2nd file 12-7-2012
Nomination.....
18-11-2011 short list email
AOR Received.
17-09-2010 2nd file 18-7-2012 with UCI number
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
04-03-2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Interview........
04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
wishfullman said:
family extract is دفتر العائلة right??
After reading the email I can say that your file still in first stage of processing while in our cases we are in the last stage . They are informing you to submit these document to study you file and then you will got the result after 8 month if there is interview it will be held in Amman as they mentioned . Our case is different since we did the interview already and got the CSQ . We are only waiting for medical and security check while you are still in the eligibility phase I wish you best of luck
Regards

wishfullman

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
mft25 said:
After reading the email I can say that your file still in first stage of processing while in our cases we are in the last stage . They are informing you to submit these document to study you file and then you will got the result after 8 month if there is interview it will be held in Amman as they mentioned . Our case is different since we did the interview already and got the CSQ . We are only waiting for medical and security check while you are still in the eligibility phase I wish you best of luck
Regards

but why they asked for payment for PRpf

mft25

May 13, 2012
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
04-03-2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Interview........
04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
wishfullman said:
but why they asked for payment for PRpf
This is the first stage of FSW after the file number they ask for pr fees to start study your file and take interest on money of all applicant in case of refusal they will return back I applied before and this is what happened to me
with my best wishes

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
dear all this is the same email where our friends lebanais received it when they start processing their files ,u can check in page 200 and 201 in lebanais forum ,there u can see email of our friend Lmasotry and u can compare between 2 emails ,but as mft25 said the difference between email Lmasotry and email our friend here is that they required from him also medical plus fee for ppr,i think as i believed before that they r about start processing our files despite of he is an federal applicant 2013 but any way this is very good signal which indicated that they start opening Amman's files federal and maybe QSW very soon ,by the way i am an applicant 2013 like him but i am QSW,so lets wait ,i believe that someone from us will receive from them medical as soon as possible ,maybe tomorrow maybe next week ,but maximum the end of next month maximum.
regards

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
other good signal thing from email our friend wishfullman is that they started touching Amman's files and soon QSW coz all remember that they transferred federal files and Quebec files togther from Amman to Bucharest in order to fatser processing,so when they touched file of our friend ,it means they have put schedule for all Amman's files federal and QSW ,it is so logical my friends,so i think we will receive our medicals soon, i have feeling about that , maybe this week,or next week,but as i said before,maximum at the end of next month.
regards

Mike_Syria

Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dr tarekk said:
other good signal thing from email our friend wishfullman is that they started touching Amman's files and soon QSW coz all remember that they transferred federal files and Quebec files togther from Amman to Bucharest in order to fatser processing,so when they touched file of our friend ,it means they have put schedule for all Amman's files federal and QSW ,it is so logical my friends,so i think we will receive our medicals soon, i have feeling about that , maybe this week,or next week,but as i said before,maximum at the end of next month.
regards
You could find from the email that they asked our friend wishfulman to wait for eight months before contacting them. I think this is the period required to do the security checks, not only the eligibility checks. They also asked him to pay the landing fees. It seems that they are almost done with the eligibility checks and now they want to start with the security checks. If this is true, this means they won't ask for medicals until they finish the security checks, the same as Amman office used to do.

Now for us, we will only know if they started the security checks if they ask for updated forms like what they did with our friend wishfulman.

The whole thing is confusing, and I think we should not compare our files to the FSW files. Let's wait a bit and we will hopefully get some news.

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
Mike_Syria said:
You could find from the email that they asked our friend wishfulman to wait for eight months before contacting them. I think this is the period required to do the security checks, not only the eligibility checks. They also asked him to pay the landing fees. It seems that they are almost done with the eligibility checks and now they want to start with the security checks. If this is true, this means they won't ask for medicals until they finish the security checks, the same as Amman office used to do.

Now for us, we will only know if they started the security checks if they ask for updated forms like what they did with our friend wishfulman.

The whole thing is confusing, and I think we should not compare our files to the FSW files. Let's wait a bit and we will hopefully get some news.
100% dear mike,if they do security check before medical,then they will not ask for medicals until they finish the security check,they will treat with files not like our lebanais friends,so their plan will be like amman vo,sending medical when they finish the security check ,later once applicant receive medical ,then after 2 months maximum will get visa.for us it will be clear if someone from us receive from them the same email without medical (update forms ,fee for ppr,police certificates).on another hand, if we receive medical with update forms,so we should wait 8 months in order to finish security check.any way i am agreed with u ,we can not compare our files to FSW,so let's wait and see what will happen.
Note: if they reach federal october 2013 (our friend wishfullman) so it means they have started processing amman's federal files 2 months ago ,not now.
regards

mft25

May 13, 2012
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
04-03-2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Interview........
04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
Mike_Syria said:

Dear mike
i applied back 2008 to fsw program and i know all phases . after applying they send file number with rerquest to pay landing fees after that they start study the eligibility of the file if you pass they send medical and security check if not they will pay back te money. fsw processing is completly defferent from qsw. we have passed the eligilblity phase and now we are in medical and security. i am writing that to clrify the differences between the 2 programs
regads

kita7789

May 13, 2012
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
10/02/2015
Med's Done....
11/5/2016
Interview........
12/04/2012
Passport Req..
01/7/2016
VISA ISSUED...
11/07/2106
dear al
in the next email to us i think will be asking 4 medical and fees in the same email
but i red some lebanes did the medical and still waiting untill now and theire medical will expire
شي بيحير و الله