+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

after citizenship test Decision Made Montreal (Good luck and all the BEST!)

superadel

Jan 2, 2015
hey guy's is that Mean something?

On-Line Services
FAQ | Security
Citizenship
1.We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on September 29, 2014.
2.We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 9, 2015.
3.We started processing your application on January 13, 2015.
4.We sent you a notice on March 31, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on March 26, 2015 at 2:01 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
5.Your file was transferred to the Montréal office on June 8, 2015. The Montréal office will contact you.

superadel

Jan 2, 2015
Re: after citizenship test March 2015

I'm just wondering if somebody have any idea or same situation :
5.Your file was transferred to the Montréal office on June 8, 2015. The Montréal office will contact you.
and my file already in montreal ? :eek:

pl840502

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: after citizenship test March 2015

superadel said:
yea they post it online after the test :)
so when did you receive your mail for the test? in Feb? So you didn't see an ecas update about sending you this mail until after the test?

superadel

Jan 2, 2015
Re: after citizenship test 2015 Montreal

in march ,yea i see it befor my file transfer to montreal and now i see it again, is that mean something.

shaig

Feb 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

superadel said:
in march ,yea i see it befor my file transfer to montreal and now i see it again, is that mean something.
My best guess is that it's just a glitch due to the "technical issues" they've been having with ecas. There's a notice on the site. Probably just like how, for many of us, the transferred to local office line just suddenly disappeared.

Paco

Jul 14, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

shaig said:
My best guess is that it's just a glitch due to the "technical issues" they've been having with ecas. There's a notice on the site. Probably just like how, for many of us, the transferred to local office line just suddenly disappeared.
+1

No worries, just CIC Web developpers playing with your nerves.

My transfer line disappeared from my eCas couple of days ago and never came back, then today I got Decision made.

You'll have yours soon.

Paco

Jul 14, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CIC is having fun with our eCas:

1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on September 10, 2014.

2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 12, 2015.

3. We started processing your application on January 19, 2015.

4. We sent you a notice on March 10, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on March 25, 2015 at 8:15 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

5. Your file was transferred to the Montréal office on June 15, 2015. The Montréal office will contact you.

superadel

Jan 2, 2015
Hi Paco, your file almost same like me , But do you had any RQ , because i have it before the test and now my encas change from processing to decision made in 2 june 2015 and till now i have no news or oath letter.

Paco

Jul 14, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
superadel said:
Hi Paco, your file almost same like me , But do you had any RQ , because i have it before the test and now my encas change from processing to decision made in 2 june 2015 and till now i have no news or oath letter.
No RQ for me.

SoClose

Star Member
Jun 4, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
File Transfer...
03-06-2016
Med's Request
19-10-2016
Med's Done....
17-11-2017
Interview........
Not required
Anyone here who have taken their test in May and their Ecase is showing decision made?

Paco

Jul 14, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
superadel said:
hey Guy's i just got today my Oath letter for 7 july good luck everyone :)
Congrats superadel !!

Logically I should receive mine by next week 8)