+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

After applying to restore visitor record, am I in "implied status" of "visitor record" or "restoring visitor record?"

whisperedmeticulous

May 9, 2020
Hi,

As title, after applying to restore visitor record, am I in the implied status of "visitor record" or "restoring visitor record?"

Am I considered a temporary resident now?

(My previous visitor record expired 14 days ago, and I submitted a restoration of it today.)

I'm perplexed about this.

Thank you very much for taking the time to help me.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi,

As title, after applying to restore visitor record, am I in the implied status of "visitor record" or "restoring visitor record?"

Am I considered a temporary resident now?

(My previous visitor record expired 14 days ago, and I submitted a restoration of it today.)

I'm perplexed about this.

Thank you very much for taking the time to help me.
No, you are not a temporary resident now.

You are still out of status. You will continue to be out of status until your restoration application is approved.

You have to wait for the results of your restoration application. If the restoration application is approved, you will then be considered to be a temporary resident again once you have that approval.

daytime

Mar 23, 2019

You are still out of status. You will continue to be out of status until your restoration application is approved.

You have to wait for the results of your restoradion application. If the restoration application is approved, you will then be considered to be a temporary resident again once you have that approval.

You have to wait for the results of your restoration application. If the restoration application is approved, you will then be considered to be a temporary resident again once you have that approval.
friend wants to know if Is this the same for students who applied for (covid policy for restoration of expired study permits)after their visa expired..
ARE they on implied status after they applied?

whisperedmeticulous

May 9, 2020
Thank you very much for your help!