+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

after apeal

Mohaba

Feb 11, 2020
my wife is Canadian she applying for spousal permanent residence visa but they refuse and she apply for appeal but we where planning to celebrate Christmas but not possible so my question is can I apply for temporary visit visa so that i can make it to happen ?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
my wife is Canadian she applying for spousal permanent residence visa but they refuse and she apply for appeal but we where planning to celebrate Christmas but not possible so my question is can I apply for temporary visit visa so that i can make it to happen ?
There is nothing stopping you from applying for a TRV. Unfortunately the chances of refusal are very high since you have a refused application and an appeal in progress. However you can certainly try.

Reactions: Qwertypod

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
why they refused PR visa?

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
coz zey thing z marriage is not genuine
Yes I realize that, but specifically what ? not enough photos? communication? no wedding? different religion? what can possibly make them disbelieve your marriage is genuine?

Mohaba

Feb 11, 2020
Yes I realize that, but specifically what ? not enough photos? communication? no wedding? different religion? what can possibly make them disbelieve your marriage is genuine?
age difference she is older than me in 10 yr

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
It can't be JUST age difference. So order your GCMS and find out exactly why they think your relationship is not genuine .
There are many cases that got approval with large age difference. They will look at other proof to show genuine marriage.

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
It can't be JUST age difference. So order your GCMS and find out exactly why they think your relationship is not genuine .
There are many cases that got approval with large age difference. They will look at other proof to show genuine marriage.
I agree, it can't just be an age difference of 10 years. 10 years isn't that much, there's been couples with 20 years difference approved! You need to get to the bottom of this.
By the way, a trv will more than most likely be denied after a PR denial.

Ottawagal

Aug 18, 2019
"To send a request you must be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada or an individual or corporation currently in Canada"

If you are not currently in Canada then someone who meets the requirements would have to request on your behalf.

Reactions: Smd91_