+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

After 3.5 years since AOR, is this a good sign?

MoeD

Apr 23, 2017
Hi all. It’s been 3.5 years since AOR (crazy, I know), but I finally received a request today to redo medicals, but also to resubmit travel history, police certificate, passport copies and schedule A. Is this a good sign? Or an automatic request to have updated documents after a long wait?

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
Hi all. It’s been 3.5 years since AOR (crazy, I know), but I finally received a request today to redo medicals, but also to resubmit travel history, police certificate, passport copies and schedule A. Is this a good sign? Or an automatic request to have updated documents after a long wait?
Hi @MoeD definitely seems a good sign and hopefully closure from here onward. It is not an automatic update, someone opened your file and has asked for these details based on the status of the documents submitted by you.

Reactions: MoeD

MoeD

Apr 23, 2017
Hi @MoeD definitely seems a good sign and hopefully closure from here onward. It is not an automatic update, someone opened your file and has asked for these details based on the status of the documents submitted by you.
Thank you, I really hope so. It’s been an agonizingly long wait!