After 11 Months Waiting Background Check IRC London Contacted Me

Nov 16, 2018
Lahore
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
IRC LONDON
Hello Everyone
i am new to this forum and totally unaware of whats happening need a little help please me and my wife we got married in jan 2017 she came back to visit in feb 2018 and now we are blessed with a baby boy born in nov 2018 and i have applied for my family class visa in jan 2018 got medical done in march cleared it and then it went on a background check to IRC LONDON for my country pakistan after a long wait today nov 16 2017 i recieved an email by irc london stating that they need my kids birth certificate by dec 31 2018 which is okay but they mention that i also have to fill additional family ino form again which is okay as well but also they saying that they need more proof of our marriage like photographs and saying marriage certificate is not a proof enough in the country pakistan they need a copy of original NIKKAH nama translated into english and i can surely provide that aswell but i need to know do i have to test that from PAKISTAN FOREIGN AFFAIR office because last time i went there they strictly stated that they only attest original marriage certificate documents not the translated one and they also said they need more proof of our chat which we been talking every single day since 2016 thats not a problem either but what i dont understand here why they keep asking for the same information again n again we have sent it already twice the only issue we have is we did not have a proper marriage because just like i mentioned earlier our parents were not agree but now they okay still they even asked does your parents know about your marriage i mean seriously we have a baby for GOD SAKE they dont even call me for atleast an interview so i can talk to them and explain it i dont expect anyone to read this long essay but i would really appreciate if anyone help me with this are they never going to issue me a visa because now we are frustrated we have provided everything yet they need each and everything all over again :(

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello Everyone
i am new to this forum and totally unaware of whats happening need a little help please me and my wife we got married in jan 2017 she came back to visit in feb 2018 and now we are blessed with a baby boy born in nov 2018 and i have applied for my family class visa in jan 2018 got medical done in march cleared it and then it went on a background check to IRC LONDON for my country pakistan after a long wait today nov 16 2017 i recieved an email by irc london stating that they need my kids birth certificate by dec 31 2018 which is okay but they mention that i also have to fill additional family ino form again which is okay as well but also they saying that they need more proof of our marriage like photographs and saying marriage certificate is not a proof enough in the country pakistan they need a copy of original NIKKAH nama translated into english and i can surely provide that aswell but i need to know do i have to test that from PAKISTAN FOREIGN AFFAIR office because last time i went there they strictly stated that they only attest original marriage certificate documents not the translated one and they also said they need more proof of our chat which we been talking every single day since 2016 thats not a problem either but what i dont understand here why they keep asking for the same information again n again we have sent it already twice the only issue we have is we did not have a proper marriage because just like i mentioned earlier our parents were not agree but now they okay still they even asked does your parents know about your marriage i mean seriously we have a baby for GOD SAKE they dont even call me for atleast an interview so i can talk to them and explain it i dont expect anyone to read this long essay but i would really appreciate if anyone help me with this are they never going to issue me a visa because now we are frustrated we have provided everything yet they need each and everything all over again :(
Hi

Difficult to follow. Paragraphs and punctuation would make this post a lot easier to read.

The Nikkah Nama is listed in the country-specific requirements, so it should have been sent upfront. Follow the translation instructions in the guide. As for the other stuff, I'm guessing you have spent very little time actually together, so they are making sure that the relationship is actually ongoing. Having a baby doesn't prove a genuine relationship.

monkeys89

Aug 24, 2018
Category........
FAM
I'll agree with @canuck_in_uk, this is hard to read without sentences and paragraphs.

If you did not have a full marriage as is custom in your country, CIC will be concerned that your relationship is not real. You will need to attach a letter of explanation saying why you did not have the full cultural marriage - parents not approving is a valid reason, but you need to tell CIC. They're not going to guess that this is what happened, for you.

You also need to provide a lot of proof of the marriage. Photos, evidence of time spent together. Chats may not be enough.

You asked why they're asking for more proof as you've already provided everything they need - simple answer here, you haven't provided everything they need to believe you.

Nov 16, 2018
Lahore
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
IRC LONDON
I'll agree with @canuck_in_uk, this is hard to read without sentences and paragraphs.

If you did not have a full marriage as is custom in your country, CIC will be concerned that your relationship is not real. You will need to attach a letter of explanation saying why you did not have the full cultural marriage - parents not approving is a valid reason, but you need to tell CIC. They're not going to guess that this is what happened, for you.

You also need to provide a lot of proof of the marriage. Photos, evidence of time spent together. Chats may not be enough.

You asked why they're asking for more proof as you've already provided everything they need - simple answer here, you haven't provided everything they need to believe you.

Nov 16, 2018
Lahore
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
IRC LONDON
thank you so much for getting back to me but i have provided more than 60 pictures of year 2017 and 2018

They also mentioned that i sent marriage certificate twice but in country Pakistan marriage certificate is not a proof enough but what i dont get is they asked for marriage certificate twice thats why i have sent it twice

i hav also sent chats from 2014 to 2017 we talk every single day and we have also wrote them a letter stating why we were not able to organzie everything or went for tradional marriage

and one more thing if u guys can help me with they asked me to fill addional family form again because of my baby i guess but the birth certificate will
take time my wife called and hospital saying it cud take 30 to 45 days to process they gave me a final date dec 31 2018 but this is what i am confused about

 Additional Family Info IMM5406: Additional Family Information form (IMM5406) bearing original signatures An updated form listing your child. This must be received at this office by: 2018/11/16

they are asking for me to send it back on the same day and i read the mail day after on the 17 nov i never had made online account because there is always an error while linking the application so i had to sent every paper through Courier company can anyone explain whats the meaning of this

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
thank you so much for getting back to me but i have provided more than 60 pictures of year 2017 and 2018

They also mentioned that i sent marriage certificate twice but in country Pakistan marriage certificate is not a proof enough but what i dont get is they asked for marriage certificate twice thats why i have sent it twice

i hav also sent chats from 2014 to 2017 we talk every single day and we have also wrote them a letter stating why we were not able to organzie everything or went for tradional marriage

and one more thing if u guys can help me with they asked me to fill addional family form again because of my baby i guess but the birth certificate will
take time my wife called and hospital saying it cud take 30 to 45 days to process they gave me a final date dec 31 2018 but this is what i am confused about

 Additional Family Info IMM5406: Additional Family Information form (IMM5406) bearing original signatures An updated form listing your child. This must be received at this office by: 2018/11/16

they are asking for me to send it back on the same day and i read the mail day after on the 17 nov i never had made online account because there is always an error while linking the application so i had to sent every paper through Courier company can anyone explain whats the meaning of this
It's pointless to ask why they are requesting more. They have requested it, so you have to send it.

If the birth certificate isn't going to arrive in time, then update IRCC before the deadline.

The IMM5406 deadline is likely an error. Just send it as soon as you can.

Reactions: Bilawal Baloch
Nov 16, 2018
Lahore
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
IRC LONDON
thank you so much for your reply now lastly i wanted to ask one more thing so if i send all the documents again is it gonna take another year of wait because its been 11 months already and their timeline is 12 months

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Would also recommend submitting proof of relationship from various times. Submitting photos all around the same period is not helpful. I sense that you may only have pictures from 2 visits which makes a proof of relationship harder.

Nov 16, 2018
Lahore
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
IRC LONDON
thanks for getting back to me i will see what i can do my wife and i were waiting for birth certificate so we could get our sons passport done and she is coming january but that wont help either because given date is for dec 31

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE HELP EVERYONE SPECIALLY CANUCK