App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
If I have not applied yet should she wait until I apply to book a her Bometric appointment at Visa application Centre in India
U haven’t even applied for sponsorship yet ...
So whenever they ask for the biometrics u just book and appt at vfs New Delhi an she will go do it ... u don’t need to stress out from now on

Reactions: arazeq

Ahmad1001

Star Member
Dec 8, 2019
Hello Everyone
I am an afghan citizen living in Afghanistan and my wife is living in canada, after processing my documents i gave my interview on 20th of November 2019 in islamabad and after few days i got my pre arrival service email since then its been more than 2 months i haven't recieved anything about my case whether its accepted or rejected? Anybody having the same issue or can anybody help me what to do about my case should i contact sombody in IRCC or just wait. And how long does it take after the interview the maximum time.

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
Hello Everyone
I am an afghan citizen living in Afghanistan and my wife is living in canada, after processing my documents i gave my interview on 20th of November 2019 in islamabad and after few days i got my pre arrival service email since then its been more than 2 months i haven't recieved anything about my case whether its accepted or rejected? Anybody having the same issue or can anybody help me what to do about my case should i contact sombody in IRCC or just wait. And how long does it take after the interview the maximum time.
Pre arrival means eligibility passed
So if background check is clear the they will ask for passport
Did u try to email them once and ask them what’s holding up the case ?

Ahmad1001

Star Member
Dec 8, 2019
Pre arrival means eligibility passed
So if background check is clear the they will ask for passport
Did u try to email them once and ask them what’s holding up the case ?
Thank you for your reply
I dont know if my background check is clear yet or no and who to contact and ask about my case?

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
Thank you for your reply
I dont know if my background check is clear yet or no and who to contact and ask about my case?
Np email London visa office or ask ur wife to go to her mp...
I contacted my mp just yersterday to find out what’s going on

arazeq

Dec 5, 2019
U haven’t even applied for sponsorship yet ...
So whenever they ask for the biometrics u just book and appt at vfs New Delhi an she will go do it ... u don’t need to stress out from now on
Thank you so much for your reply Farahnaz11!
I got married not long ago and there are so many documents that need to be send and I was not sure about the biometric.

Do you know if all Afghans spouse sponsorship cases going to India? If you know the future steps of the process could you please inform me? AND

Where should I send my application if I'm living in Ontario? According to CIC website I was going to send it to Case processing centre in Sydney Nova Scotia but someone told me that it should be send to Mississauga ON. Do you know which address apply to me?

Thanks a lot!

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
Thank you so much for your reply Farahnaz11!
I got married not long ago and there are so many documents that need to be send and I was not sure about the biometric.

Do you know if all Afghans spouse sponsorship cases going to India? If you know the future steps of the process could you please inform me? AND

Where should I send my application if I'm living in Ontario? According to CIC website I was going to send it to Case processing centre in Sydney Nova Scotia but someone told me that it should be send to Mississauga ON. Do you know which address apply to me?

Thanks a lot!
No problem!
Congratulations!!
Yes when u apply for sponsorship make sure u pay for biometrics as well cuz it kinda delays later if u haven’t paid already
And it could happen either in India or Pakistan ...
Afghan cases are going to be held in London uk visa office..
I sent it to Sydney in March 2019 when applied
But now it might have been change refer to the ircc website to make sure

also when u apply make sure all ur paper work is completed well and get the signature places done properly .
From scratch
1: U need the applications form to be filled and signed.
2: job letter or pay stub
3: photos /
4:nikah khat green booklet / translated
5: chat logs translated
6: ticket boarding pass
7: letters from family and friends to state ur relationship is genuine
8: police certification

So much more which i kinda don’t remember now
So once all this is completed
U make the payment of 1040$
And then if all the paper is well u will receive acknowledgment of receipt which is called aor 1
Which gives u application number

Then they will ask for biometrics/medical
Then file transfer to London visa office
Then second acknowledged of receipt aor2
Then if all good no need of interview or additional documents they sent out pre arrival which states relationship genuinely passed ( eligibility)
Then passport request
Good luck

Last edited:
Reactions: Anthonymarshall

arazeq

Dec 5, 2019
No problem!
Congratulations!!
Yes when u apply for sponsorship make sure u pay for biometrics as well cuz it kinda delays later if u haven’t paid already
And it could happen either in India or Pakistan ...
Afghan cases are going to be held in London uk visa office..
I sent it to Sydney in March 2019 when applied
But now it might have been change refer to the ircc website to make sure

also when u apply make sure all ur paper work is completed well and get the signature places done properly .
From scratch
1: U need the applications form to be filled and signed.
2: job letter or pay stub
3: photos /
4:nikah khat green booklet / translated
5: chat logs translated
6: ticket boarding pass
7: letters from family and friends to state ur relationship is genuine
8: police certification

So much more which i kinda don’t remember now
So once all this is completed
U make the payment of 1040$
And then if all the paper is well u will receive acknowledgment of receipt which is called aor 1
Which gives u application number

Then they will ask for biometrics/medical
Then file transfer to London visa office
Then second acknowledged of receipt aor2
Then if all good no need of interview or additional documents they sent out pre arrival which states relationship genuinely passed ( eligibility)
Then passport request
Good luck
Tashakor sister, same to you!

So they removed the interview part? I think before they were interviewing people.
What is the fee for biometric? and my wife can do the medical exam in Kabul, right? do you have the address for that doctor or clinic?
Thanks.

Last edited:

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
Tashakor sister, same to you!

So they removed the interview part? I think before they were interviewing people.
What is the fee for biometric? and my wife can do the medical exam in Kabul, right? do you have the address for that doctor or clinic?
Thanks.
No problem and thanks !
They didn’t remove the interview part if they are not satisfied with the application and thinks it could not be genuine then they ask for interview
Biometrics fee is 85$
And the medical address ain’t sure since my husband did it

Reactions: arazeq