Med's Done....
09 Aug 2019
Interview........
28 Jan 2020
How to get PCC from delhi as an afghan with expired visa ? please anyone help

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
Expired visa nothing to do with your question.
Pay 500 Rs and revalidate your Visa.

Have you been in India for more than 6 months? If yes you need to get police clearance. If not, you don't need it. You will only need need this from a country you were in for more than 6 months (or whatever the paper says).

Ask someone from Afghanistan to send you a paper signed by Amniyat or Police of the city.

Anthonymarshall

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
TURKEY
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
27-06-2019
Doc's Request.
18-07-2019
AOR Received.
14/09/2019
File Transfer...
23-10-2019
Med's Request
11-10-2019
Med's Done....
15-10-2019
Interview........
No interview
If you have lived more than six months, you need to apply PCC through embassy of India located in your country of residence. As I'm living in Turkey, I could get my PCC from Embassy of India in Ankara and they issued me after 45 days

sayad1986

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
No need to submit to them anything else unless they ask.

You may or may not go to comprehensive security. If you do it can be 3, 6, 8, or 12 months based on statistics.

London LVO is the only office you can contact now.

Having been in a new batch (those who do biometrics) your security will be faster is(if you go to security check) because CBSA/RCMP will run checks quicker.

Wait for medical exam if you haven't done yet.
how long will take the RCMP chicks its process only in meussgua?

Nasria

May 21, 2014
Salam everyone,
I`m starting the application to sponsor my wife from Kabul. How can I apply for a police clearance for her, steeps and forms?

Thank you!

Afgboy_2017

Star Member
Sep 12, 2017
Salam everyone,
I`m starting the application to sponsor my wife from Kabul. How can I apply for a police clearance for her, steeps and forms?

Thank you!
You call this number on this website and ask them for more information and what you need. http://www.econsulate.gov.af/en/legal-affairs/police-clearance-certificate.html

Your spouse has to go to the interior ministry in Kabul to give fingerprints. Then they will transfer her file to ministry of foreign affairs. The ministry of foreign affair will give you a file number and send it to embassy in Canada. Then you fill some form and pay fees to the embassy and they will send it to you. Depending on where you live in Canada, you can get it from Vancouver, Toronto or Ottawa.

nostalgicbabie

Nov 26, 2019
Hi everyone,

I have not submitted my application yet to sponsor my husband from afghanistan,
I know that they say you should submit an employment letter with your application if you are employed.
I recently got a job and will not get my letter of employment for 4 weeks.
I was hoping to send my application anyways, with a letter stating that I really miss my husband and I am attaching a different type of proof of my employment which is emails between me and my manager asking for the letter of employment.
I am also attaching an acceptance of offer for employment letter with my application.

Do you think this letter explaining my situation will suffice???? I am desperate I want to send my application it's already been 3 months of gathering all this necessary documents and this is the last piece of information that is needed.

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
Hi everyone,

I have not submitted my application yet to sponsor my husband from afghanistan,
I know that they say you should submit an employment letter with your application if you are employed.
I recently got a job and will not get my letter of employment for 4 weeks.
I was hoping to send my application anyways, with a letter stating that I really miss my husband and I am attaching a different type of proof of my employment which is emails between me and my manager asking for the letter of employment.
I am also attaching an acceptance of offer for employment letter with my application.

Do you think this letter explaining my situation will suffice???? I am desperate I want to send my application it's already been 3 months of gathering all this necessary documents and this is the last piece of information that is needed.
1- You missing your husband is understandable.

2- CIC does not care what your situation is though. Best not to add custom letters to application as they hold no value and such letters won't help. Keep it simple and neat.

3- Employment is NOT a condition for qualifying to sponsor husband. Send your application already.

4- You must not be receiving social assistance (welfare support) < that is the only financial condition.

sayad1986

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
1- You missing your husband is understandable.

2- CIC does not care what your situation is though. Best not to add custom letters to application as they hold no value and such letters won't help. Keep it simple and neat.

3- Employment is NOT a condition for qualifying to sponsor husband. Send your application already.

4- You must not be receiving social assistance (welfare support) < that is the only financial condition.
sorry!
I do not agree with No 3. U know her Employment is very needfull for ur her husband sponsorship especially full-time job.
therefore she has to show her financial status letter that she will support her husband in Canada .

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
sorry!
I do not agree with No 3. U know her Employment is very needfull for ur her husband sponsorship especially full-time job.
therefore she has to show her financial status letter that she will support her husband in Canada .
There is a lot of misinformation out there about this. What you said is completely against what the rules say. The CIC written rules matter rather than a personal opinion. Please backup your word with reference.

Here is an example of reference I mentioned and why income is NOT needed for sponsoring a spouse:

In ATIP notes, officer specifically note that spousal sponsorship do NOT require minimum LICO and any income has NO EFFECT on approval rates. Just don't get welfare.

However, it is good for everyone to work and have a job specially if they are getting married as they will need savings (this is a social thing - not the law).

Reactions: Anthonymarshall

arazeq

Dec 5, 2019
Salam Alikum everyone,

I am starting my wife's application and I have a questions.

I heard that all document translation have to be done in Canada because any translation that is done in Kabul will no be accepted by the immigration office. Is this true?

She has a University degree (a teacher) but she never obtained her grad 12 diploma. Dose she need to obtain it now or can I apply without it?

also it says that I have to submit a certified copy of all the documents. Can it be done in Kabul (certified copy) or I have to do it here? and if I can do it in Kabul dose anyone know where I can do it?

Thank you in advance,
Afiz

nostalgicbabie

Nov 26, 2019
I have one more question regarding the letter.. I received an emailed copy of my letter of employment and I am very impatient. They said they will mail out the original copy of letter to my address this week.

Has anyone sent their sponsor application with a copy not the original of their employment letter?

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
I have one more question regarding the letter.. I received an emailed copy of my letter of employment and I am very impatient. They said they will mail out the original copy of letter to my address this week.

Has anyone sent their sponsor application with a copy not the original of their employment letter?
They will not be strict on this. Finances are not a condition of spousal sponsorship.

Reactions: nostalgicbabie