App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
For Afghans it takes up to 16 months. Good luck as well some people are still waiting
Hopefully doesn’t take longer but what was ur visa office ?

Has_You

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
Do we have someone sponsoring his wife in June/July 2018 timeline? Please share your experience with LVO. Thank you

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
[
U applied in May 2019 and ur file got transferred to London already ...

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
No need to submit to them anything else unless they ask.

You may or may not go to comprehensive security. If you do it can be 3, 6, 8, or 12 months based on statistics.

London LVO is the only office you can contact now.

Having been in a new batch (those who do biometrics) your security will be faster is(if you go to security check) because CBSA/RCMP will run checks quicker.

Wait for medical exam if you haven't done yet.

Reactions: Rosy786

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
Lawyers and immigration consultants are not needed for non-business employment/immigration cases. Even so, they may not be needed unless you don't have the time to do the paperwork.

There are others in your situation so unless they ask or doubt your relationship you don't need to be proactive. Good luck.

Reactions: Rosy786

Vista2008

Mar 28, 2019
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
15-02-2019
AOR Received.
23-03-2019
Med's Request
26-03-2019
I'm a February Applicant and still waiting for my spouse's file transfer. Not sure if it's going to New Delhi or London but the wait is killing me. The wait for Afghans seems particularly long with no news from CIC.

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
I'm a February Applicant and still waiting for my spouse's file transfer. Not sure if it's going to New Delhi or London but the wait is killing me. The wait for Afghans seems particularly long with no news from CIC.
Might go to New Delhi by mistake but they will transfer to London. All Afgs must fianlize in London.

There is no wait for Afgs that is different than others at CIC in Canada. Only when it goes to LVO then based on history of applicant one step can be added that is comprehensive security. Of course the Afg paperwork is also a mess and not everything is clear. For example mother's name is not on son's birth documents. Genius - right? So one has to explain to Visa officers why that is and they will ask more documents which will delay.

Anyhow, be patient.

Last edited:

sayad1986

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
I'm a December 2017 applicant still waiting for its so boar

sayad1986

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
Might go to New Delhi by mistake but they will transfer to London. All Afgs must fianlize in London.

There is no wait for Afgs that is different than others at CIC in Canada. Only when it goes to LVO then based on history of applicant one step can be added that is comprehensive security. Of course the Afg paperwork is also a mess and not everything is clear. For example mother's name is not on son's birth documents. Genius - right? So one has to explain to Visa officers why that is and they will ask more documents which will delay.

Anyhow, be patient.
hi anyone who knows
I'm a December 2017 applicant 15 months my application transferred to LVO after that IRCC asked about A schedule background check with police clearance I sent them on April 2019 . last week I sent them Email due to my application status IRCC told me that your application referred back to Canada right now I'm confused what shod I do.

sayad1986

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
[
U applied in May 2019 and ur file got transferred to London already ...
hi anyone who knows
I'm a December 2017 applicant 15 months my application transferred to LVO after that IRCC asked about A schedule background check with police clearance I sent them on April 2019 . last week I sent them Email due to my application status IRCC told me that your application referred back to Canada right now I'm confused what shod I do.

sayad1986

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
I think you should order GCMnotes
You will see details of your case
hi anyone who knows
I'm a December 2017 applicant 15 months ago my application transferred to LVO after that IRCC asked about A schedule background check with police clearance I sent them on April 2019 . last week I sent them Email due to my application status IRCC told me that your application referred back to Canada right now I'm confused what shod I do.
how to order to GCM note that u mentioned please ?

sayad1986

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
I applied for sponsorship in July 2016 still waiting for my husband to come. everything is stuck at the security check in Afghanistan. someone help?
I'm a December 2017 applicant 15 months my application transferred to LVO after that IRCC asked about A schedule background check with police clearance I sent them on April 2019 . last week I sent them Email due to my application status IRCC told me that your application referred back to Canada right now I'm also confused .

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
hi anyone who knows
Call CIC and order GCMS notes.