+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Afghanistan Spouse Sponsorship thru India

appl

Star Member
Dec 27, 2017
I submitted my passport in the vfs in dubai the excepted they sent my passport to Abu Dhabi I also received the tracking number from vfs

Mithra31

Sep 4, 2015
Ontario, CA
LANDED..........
17-07-2017
Hey everyone,
Cic is giving me hard time with the PCC. My wife got one from Afghanistan from her local police station as the cic website says and It was translated into English in Kabul. I uploaded it into her account. They asked me for it again. She got another one from her local police station in English and I uploaded it again. I got another letter from cic to get a PCC from Afghan Consulate. My life lives only in Afghanistan and she has not lived or visited another country. Why are they asking a PCC from a consulate which is usually located outside Afghanistan? Am I missing something? Can someone explain to me the whole process of getting a PCC in Afghanistan. It would be much appreciated. I am so stressed now. Thanks for your help.
Your wife should go to local police station to get the letter, then she has to go to Ministry of Foreign affairs in Kabul, then they give her a code like 5 digit, and she has to send it to you, then it takes a week for our Consulate in Canada to get the fax and then you have to go to the Consulate tell them the code and they give you a verification letter, that the principle applicant has no criminal records and is clear.

Mithra31

Sep 4, 2015
Ontario, CA
LANDED..........
17-07-2017
Hi everyone! We have been asked to submit this "Afghan Supplementary Form" or also called "questionnaire." Has anyone else complete and submitted this form already??? If so, can you please verify that the information you gave was only from 16 years old right? Not since birth?
I have not heard of this form up until now, and have no idea, can you write the form Number?

Mithra31

Sep 4, 2015
Ontario, CA
LANDED..........
17-07-2017
Ok let's say for example the PA was born in Afghanistan and then moved to a different country but then moved back to Afghanistan. BUT in the past 10 years the PA has lived in Afghanistan. So if we do not mention the other country in the form, then are we lying???
you should mention it in the form if its more than 6 months stay in a different country, cuz of police check

Afgboy_2017

Star Member
Sep 12, 2017
Your wife should go to local police station to get the letter, then she has to go to Ministry of Foreign affairs in Kabul, then they give her a code like 5 digit, and she has to send it to you, then it takes a week for our Consulate in Canada to get the fax and then you have to go to the Consulate tell them the code and they give you a verification letter, that the principle applicant has no criminal records and is clear.
I applied for the police certificate through the embassy in Ottawa. I filled their forms and provided the photocopies of the document they needed. My wife is in university and she can't go to Kabul. I can't go to the Afghan consulate because I don't live in Ottawa or Vancouver and I have a full time job. I think it is unnecessary to book a flight and miss work just to go to consulate. They might tell you to come another time. You can apply thru mail. I will let everyone know when I recieve the police certificate from them.

Reactions: Mithra31

Mithra31

Sep 4, 2015
Ontario, CA
LANDED..........
17-07-2017
I applied for the police certificate through the embassy in Ottawa. I filled their forms and provided the photocopies of the document they needed. My wife is in university and she can't go to Kabul. I can't go to the Afghan consulate because I don't live in Ottawa or Vancouver and I have a full time job. I think it is unnecessary to book a flight and miss work just to go to consulate. They might tell you to come another time. You can apply thru mail. I will let everyone know when I recieve the police certificate from them.
Yeah From Afghanistan they fax th report, then you need to go to the embassy in Canada and fill out the form, pay the fees and attach document copies and it takes a few minutes to sign and give it to you.