+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Afghanistan Spouse Sponsorship thru India

Ahtisham01

Jan 24, 2018
Salam Brothers. I need your help badly. Today I got the request from CIC requesting photos of me and wife when we signed the marriage contract or Waseeqa nikkah. Now the situation is our nikkah like most nikkah in Afghanistan was verbal and we didn't take any photos then. The marriage contract was signed at the court and we were not allowed phones to take pictures or anything and It must be signed there for us to get it. So what kind of photos could I send them. I have already included many photos of our wedding and others. What do I do? Please help!

Barats

Jun 12, 2017
Salam Brothers. I need your help badly. Today I got the request from CIC requesting photos of me and wife when we signed the marriage contract or Waseeqa nikkah. Now the situation is our nikkah like most nikkah in Afghanistan was verbal and we didn't take any photos then. The marriage contract was signed at the court and we were not allowed phones to take pictures or anything and It must be signed there for us to get it. So what kind of photos could I send them. I have already included many photos of our wedding and others. What do I do? Please help!
You need to email them and explain each and everything that you were not allowed to take pictures during nikkah. You are muslim and in your community there is no photography allowed during nikkah ceremony. You need to explain everything. We didn't provide either but while when we had submitted our applications we had explained of why we have not included nikkah signature pics. So they didn't ask us.

Ahtisham01

Jan 24, 2018
You need to email them and explain each and everything that you were not allowed to take pictures during nikkah. You are muslim and in your community there is no photography allowed during nikkah ceremony. You need to explain everything. We didn't provide either but while when we had submitted our applications we had explained of why we have not included nikkah signature pics. So they didn't ask us.
Thank you Barats. I just submitted my response and added a lot more pictures from our wedding :) Hopefully it is enough.

Reactions: Barats

razo0

Aug 8, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
02-2107
Not yet, still waiting. I think you are in the same position?
Yea I don’t know why they aren’t sending us our PPR it’s been almost a month since re medical done :(. Did you send a copy of your medical reports given by the medical clinic to NDVO?

abdul786

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
Yea I don’t know why they aren’t sending us our PPR it’s been almost a month since re medical done :(. Did you send a copy of your medical reports given by the medical clinic to NDVO?
No, I didn't receive a copy of medical reports just a confirmation page at the time I did my medical. Did you receive a copy of your medical report?

razo0

Aug 8, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
02-2107
No, I didn't receive a copy of medical reports just a confirmation page at the time I did my medical. Did you receive a copy of your medical report?
It wasn’t an actual report but it has a list of the tests that he did his biography. Just like an information sheet kinda thing

razo0

Aug 8, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
02-2107
No, I didn't think about it. do you think will it work? and did you send that?
I just thought of it. It may have caused the delay. I sent it to my representative after medical was done hopefully he had send it I’ll have to check on him on Monday