+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Afghanistan Spouse Sponsorship thru India

Ahtisham01

Jan 24, 2018
Salam guys. I just received the medical test for my wife and I wanted to check if any of you know how much it does to do one in Kabul? Thank you for your help.

Sarajan1

Jan 20, 2018
Hey we haven't sent ours just yet. But I don't think NDVO will respond back to you just to tell you that they have received the form. They are too busy for small things like that. Best thing to do is speak with your MP and they can tell you if the form has safely arrived to NDVO or not.
How are you sending them? By email or mail

doo_dle

May 20, 2017
I'm telling u the same thing they are just asking for only 10 years history if the pa was born in Afghanistan or after moved to other countries no problem if pa is living in Afghanistan from the past 10 years that's it they just asking for 10 years history if u will mention other countries which your pa was lived then they will ask for more paper or prove if pa is living in Afghanistan from the past 10 years that's it no need to jump to other things
Ok perfect! I just needed someone else to verify what I was already thinking lol
Thank you so much! :)

Reactions: appl

doo_dle

May 20, 2017
How are you sending them? By email or mail
We are thinking to send by email because this is what it said in the request letter:

"Please quote our complete file number on your correspondence and send to the High Commission at the e-mail address or mailing address indicated below. Unless specifically requested, original documents are not required. You may submit scanned copies by e-mail."

Also I think email is faster. And just to be safe we should upload to GCKey as well.

Sarajan1

Jan 20, 2018
We are thinking to send by email because this is what it said in the request letter:

"Please quote our complete file number on your correspondence and send to the High Commission at the e-mail address or mailing address indicated below. Unless specifically requested, original documents are not required. You may submit scanned copies by e-mail."

Also I think email is faster. And just to be safe we should upload to GCKey as well.
I send it twice to DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca but obviously they didnt reply. On my GCkey it says "We need more documents" how do I know if they got it or not. This is so frustrating
Btw how do you upload on GCkey? There is no option to upload it there.

doo_dle

May 20, 2017
I send it twice to DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca but obviously they didnt reply. On my GCkey it says "We need more documents" how do I know if they got it or not. This is so frustrating
Btw how do you upload on GCkey? There is no option to upload it there.
On GCKey when you go to the page that has that table with these info: "application status, review of eligibility, review of medical results, review of additional documents, interview, biometrics, background check, final decision." Scroll all the way to the bottom, and under messages it says "view submitted application." Click on that. You will see a page called "documents submitted by the client." Click on upload and attach your supplementary form. Let me know if it doesn't work.

As for finding out if they received your form or not... The sponsor living in Canada can make MP enquiry. Otherwise you just have to wait for your GCKey status to be updated.

Sarajan1

Jan 20, 2018
On GCKey when you go to the page that has that table with these info: "application status, review of eligibility, review of medical results, review of additional documents, interview, biometrics, background check, final decision." Scroll all the way to the bottom, and under messages it says "view submitted application." Click on that. You will see a page called "documents submitted by the client." Click on upload and attach your supplementary form. Let me know if it doesn't work.

As for finding out if they received your form or not... The sponsor living in Canada can make MP enquiry. Otherwise you just have to wait for your GCKey status to be updated.
Hi
There is no upload button on that page. Is it because I submitted a paper application?
Also I am the sponsor and I don't know how to do an MP enquiry.

doo_dle

May 20, 2017
Hi
There is no upload button on that page. Is it because I submitted a paper application?
Also I am the sponsor and I don't know how to do an MP enquiry.
So when they sent you a request for the supplementary form... was the request in the form of a message on your GCKey?

doo_dle

May 20, 2017