+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Afghanistan Spouse Sponsorship thru India

ferozkq

May 19, 2015
Afgdelhi said:
Hi ferozkq,
Thanks for your reply, My sponsor just did a MP inquiry, the MP asked him to fill up a form and send him some sort of ID with photo on it... I just want to know if that is how it worked for you as well, Did you fill up any kind of form to give your MP the authorization?

I did my re-medical almost 50 days ago but every time I check the status online it show no changes, nothing is updated, I am just wondering if they really received the re-medical forms. If not whom do I need to contact or see to get it checked....???

It is getting so frustrating because my application is on it's 20 months but still no decision made. I don't know how long more do I need to wait to get a response from them.

thanks.
Yes I signed the document and gave it to them.

This new Mycic when you go to the cic website you have to login using your bank info not sure if you have before. Then what you do is when linking is you need your partner passport info as they will ask you that. If you go back through all the different threads you will see a thread created about my cic.

Afgdelhi

Jul 31, 2016
ferozkq said:
Yes I signed the document and gave it to them.

This new Mycic when you go to the cic website you have to login using your bank info not sure if you have before. Then what you do is when linking is you need your partner passport info as they will ask you that. If you go back through all the different threads you will see a thread created about my cic.
Thank you very much for your reply,
I just received my Notes, It says interviewed Passed, Re-medical received, passed, eligibility is passed, RPRF is received, security is not started yet, Criminality not started yet?

Do you know how long does the security and criminality will take? because I am already on my 20 months now how long more does it take to get a request for Passport,

ferozkq

May 19, 2015
they say that usually takes the longest. Goes through the RCMP's etc. Best bet would to go to your local MP and have them expedite it.

UPDATE: nothing on my end as well. MP told them to contact in a week as they haven't processed my PR Fee to give the office sometime and to contact him in 2 weeks. I will be following up with him next week.

Afgdelhi

Jul 31, 2016
ferozkq said:
they say that usually takes the longest. Goes through the RCMP's etc. Best bet would to go to your local MP and have them expedite it.

UPDATE: nothing on my end as well. MP told them to contact in a week as they haven't processed my PR Fee to give the office sometime and to contact him in 2 weeks. I will be following up with him next week.
Thanks, I already did MP enquiry and I am still waiting for a reply from him. The MP asked to fill up some form and give him the authorization which have already provided him so just waiting to see when will hear back from him. I hope this waiting will be over soon I am really really tired of waiting.

loveawaits

Star Member
May 22, 2015
Hey guys quick question my one family member did her spouse work last year in December 2015 and he got requested to do his police clearance and permenent fee only and just one month ago he got requested to do medicals does that mean he will get his visa soon??

can1989

Dec 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
24-12-2015
File Transfer...
22-01-2016
Med's Request
none
Med's Done....
22-01-2016
Interview........
Hope NOT :(
Passport Req..
HOPE SOON INSHALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
HOPE SOON INSHALLAH
LANDED..........
HOPE SOON INSHALLAH
loveawaits said:
Hey guys quick question my one family member did her spouse work last year in December 2015 and he got requested to do his police clearance and permenent fee only and just one month ago he got requested to do medicals does that mean he will get his visa soon??
[/quo

Did he provide upfront medical wen they sent his file in dec 2015? And is he from afghanistan?

loveawaits

Star Member
May 22, 2015
can1989 said:
loveawaits said:
[/quo

Did he provide upfront medical wen they sent his file in dec 2015? And is he from afghanistan?

[/quote

No he did not and they are asking him now to send his first medicals and yes he is

can1989

Dec 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
24-12-2015
File Transfer...
22-01-2016
Med's Request
none
Med's Done....
22-01-2016
Interview........
Hope NOT :(
Passport Req..
HOPE SOON INSHALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
HOPE SOON INSHALLAH
LANDED..........
HOPE SOON INSHALLAH
loveawaits said:
can1989 said:
loveawaits said:
[/quo

[/quote

No he did not and they are asking him now to send his first medicals and yes he is

Okay , i am Nov 2015 applicant and i have not heard back from ndvo, i send upfront medical. not sure if his case is approved as he never sent upfront medical its hard to tell, he can order notes to confirm the status of his file or do MP inquiry

m1427

Mar 24, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2015
AOR Received.
26-06-2015
File Transfer...
July 1ST 2015
Med's Request
April 4TH 2015
Med's Done....
April 12 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 12,2016
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah... <3
hey, my husband did second pcc for afghanistan and he did a pcc for india.

Dandani

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Hi everyones ))
Wow i got passport request
Im applicant jan 2014 - i hope to get u too soon inshallah
Im going to submit my passport tommorow
Any one know how long it will take to get passport back with visa ?

ferozkq

May 19, 2015
how long have you waited from medical? or what exactly was the last correspondence you got before receiving the passport.

Dandani

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
ferozkq said:
how long have you waited from medical? or what exactly was the last correspondence you got before receiving the passport.
I done my medical on 10 December 2015 ,
So any one know how long i will take to take back passport ?!

Raz3

Star Member
Nov 23, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
20-08-2014
File Transfer...
14-10-2014
Med's Request
15-10-2014....remeds October 3 2016
Med's Done....
20-10-2014...DNA results August 11 2016
Interview........
sceduled for April 2016....passed
Passport Req..
DM June 27 2017....Praying for the day
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Counting every second...Happiest day of my life
How much does it cost to do remed in Kabul?

Amina.M

Star Member
Aug 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-July-2015
AOR Received.
05-august-2015
File Transfer...
31-august-2015
Med's Request
2 June - 2016 - Remed Done June 4 2016
Med's Done....
27-may-2015
Interview........
Waived--
Passport Req..
November 29, 2016
Dandani said:
Hi everyones ))
Wow i got passport request
Im applicant jan 2014 - i hope to get u too soon inshallah
Im going to submit my passport tommorow
Any one know how long it will take to get passport back with visa ?

Congrats Dandani,

Wish you all the best.

Dandani

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Amina.M said:
Congrats Dandani,

Wish you all the best.
Oh thank u so much dear sister .
Inshaallah bakhair az shoma ham ba zudi khalas shawa .. My prays with all this fourm members u helped me alot ❤
By the way my name is danial so i just seen that my name in this fourm like the tooth one