+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Afghanistan Spouse Sponsorship thru India

Rahimi

Star Member
Jan 24, 2008
Dear Afghan,

Please i need some advise about supervisa or visitor visa for parents. i would like to bring my parent to Canada .

I was wondering if anyone in this group has some experience how it works to bring parents to canada and what is the requirement please.

I hope someone can help me with my question about supervisa or visitor visa for parents.

APPRECIATE,
RAHIMI

ferozkq

May 19, 2015
Gori said:
Ferozkq, bro can you give me more detailes about the ministry enquiry from your MP? I am November 2014 applicant, did remedical in August 3 and until now nothing. Today I called the MP she promised to send a letter by the end of the week but I don't believe them too much...

nshukoor, we had similar situation but my baby is born in Canada. NDVO asked us for DNA 1) after your husband does his DNA test then you will get a letter for appointment with the date, hour and place for you to go and do the DNA test in Afganistan. 2) the results will reach the embassy 2-3 weeks after you do the test with your kid 3)it costs around 700$ for your husband and some minimal fee for you but you can call them and ask when you get the letter for your appointment. 4) after DNA it will be medical and then visa
Gori you are most likely not talking to the MP as MP's don't have that much time to go back and forth. You are most likely talking to a case worker that deals with these cases. Call the reception or office and ask for when Your MP is free. Book and appointment to see him. Be there prompt and presentable. MP will have all your notes from the case worker and what the status is. If everything is ok he/she will take care of you. Hopefully your MP is liberal too.

Salma90

Sep 16, 2016
Hi everyone. I need help. I applied for my husbands application and my file got transferred to new Delhi in Sept 2015. My husband's medical expired last year and I have not heard anything. Is it normal for them not to ask for anything from that time. I also checked cic case status and it doesn't say anything about the first medical being received.

ferozkq

May 19, 2015
Salma90 said:
Hi everyone. I need help. I applied for my husbands application and my file got transferred to new Delhi in Sept 2015. My husband's medical expired last year and I have not heard anything. Is it normal for them not to ask for anything from that time. I also checked cic case status and it doesn't say anything about the first medical being received.
Please check the email that you put for your husbands file. They will not send you anything they will send it to your husbands email. But the next step that they will ask for is police clearance and medical report soon or later. Or they might ask you to pay your fee.

Salma90

Sep 16, 2016
ferozkq said:
Please check the email that you put for your husbands file. They will not send you anything they will send it to your husbands email. But the next step that they will ask for is police clearance and medical report soon or later. Or they might ask you to pay your fee.
I have already paid the fee. Haven't heard anything from them since September last year

Amina.M

Star Member
Aug 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-July-2015
AOR Received.
05-august-2015
File Transfer...
31-august-2015
Med's Request
2 June - 2016 - Remed Done June 4 2016
Med's Done....
27-may-2015
Interview........
Waived--
Passport Req..
November 29, 2016
Sallam Everyone,

Does anyone know how long it takes to get DM or Passport request after medical for afghans?

I have done Remedical june 4, 2016. Its been 3.5 months and we have not heard back from new delhi. I also did Mp enquiry 1 month ago but no help they said everything is completed , I just have to wait.

Any suggestions ?

Salma90

Sep 16, 2016
Hi everyone. I have been sent a letter for interview on October 25. Can someone please help me with what questions to expect. Thank you in advance. Also I live in canada, will it help my case if I go to India for the interview with my husband?

ferozkq

May 19, 2015
I need some help for people that already have dealt with VSF in Pakistan.

Can someone help me whether someone else can go to the VSF office in one of the 3 offices in pakistan and drop off the passport to the office along with the photographs. In the email doesn't say whether to come to the office or have someone drop it off. When contacting VSF office they show me a VSF waiver form but in the FAQ Section they have a different form (IMM 5476E). Are you able to give someone your passport from Afghanistan to take to the Pakistan.

Also anyone know if you are required to do Biometrics if you are required to go to the office. I need some help if anyone has any experience.

BMN

Star Member
Dec 17, 2015
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2015
File Transfer...
12-06-2015
Med's Request
01-06-2016
Med's Done....
15-09-2016
Interview........
waived as per MP
Passport Req..
DM: 01-10-2016 passport Req: 03-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah
Got a call from MP today
He said medical received
Background check and security is done
Just waiting for a immigration officer to review and sign
Any ideas how long would I have to wait now?

m1427

Mar 24, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2015
AOR Received.
26-06-2015
File Transfer...
July 1ST 2015
Med's Request
April 4TH 2015
Med's Done....
April 12 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 12,2016
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah... <3
My husband is in Pakistan now waiting for his permanent resident visa. The police there are bothering him so much they asked my husband for money so that they don't take him to the police station. For
No reason.

Googlehead

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
nshukoor said:
URGENT:
Hello everyone

I wish everyone reunite with their love ones as soon as possible.

I need some help. will be great if any brother or sister can share their experiences if in case had similar situation like me.

first of let me explain briefly my case.

My husband went to Canada in late 2011 and became landed in April 2014. my file for permanent residency was in process at CHC-Islamabad that there was change in our family size. we were blessed by a baby girl in Oct 2015.
we sent fax to CHC-ISlamabad and informed them about the upcoming change. when the child was born we sent all the documents to CHC-ISB to include the child in my (mom) file, but the CHC-ISB said that the new family member should be sponsored via CPC-Mississauga because she is born after father got landed.
My husband started sponsorship application in April this year and after initial approval it was transferred to New Delhi but we had requested CHC-ISB on the forms.
I received my visas about two months ago, and has limited validity.

Just Today my husband received email from CHC-New Delhi that there should be DNA test for to proof child-parent relationship. My husband works full time in Toronto,ON and I and my daughter are living in Afghanistan.

I have the following questions:

1-Does CIC has any accredited clinic / center for DNA test in Kabul /Afghanistan? my daughter went through medical test in IOM kabul while I was asked by CHC-ISB to do the medicals.
2-how long it takes that the result reach the embassy?
3-how much does it cost?
4-Does it mean that our daughter application is in its last stage? what is the next step after DNA?

thanks and looking forward your advice / answers.
thanks
NShukoor
Afghanistan
answer;

1-CIC in Canada will provide a list of accredited clinics in Canada, your husband will do his DNA here, will pay between $450-500 that's what I paid, and for DNA test for those who are in Kabul either have to go to India or Islamabad, CIC Dehli called me to confirm which one would I prefer. then you will get a letter from your preferred CIC location to go give your Swabs, then those will be sent back to the lab in Canada and then Lab will send results to the CIC.

2-how long it takes that the result reach the embassy? all this from DNA request til result delivered to CIC took 9 months

3-how much does it cost? $450-500 depends on which clinic you choose

4-Does it mean that our daughter application is in its last stage? what is the next step after DNA? not sure about that.

Googlehead

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
Rahimi said:
Dear Afghan,

Please i need some advise about supervisa or visitor visa for parents. i would like to bring my parent to Canada .

I was wondering if anyone in this group has some experience how it works to bring parents to canada and what is the requirement please.

I hope someone can help me with my question about supervisa or visitor visa for parents.

APPRECIATE,
RAHIMI
You need to be making 55k gross annually in order to invite them via super visa

Googlehead

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
Salma90 said:
you know what MP inquiry helps a lot and order your notes

Googlehead

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
Amina.M said:
Sallam Everyone,

Does anyone know how long it takes to get DM or Passport request after medical for afghans?

I have done Remedical june 4, 2016. Its been 3.5 months and we have not heard back from new delhi. I also did Mp enquiry 1 month ago but no help they said everything is completed , I just have to wait.

Any suggestions ?
2-4 weeks - I got a request in 2 weeks but I heard some members got 4 weeks

Googlehead

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
ferozkq said:
I need some help for people that already have dealt with VSF in Pakistan.

Can someone help me whether someone else can go to the VSF office in one of the 3 offices in pakistan and drop off the passport to the office along with the photographs. In the email doesn't say whether to come to the office or have someone drop it off. When contacting VSF office they show me a VSF waiver form but in the FAQ Section they have a different form (IMM 5476E). Are you able to give someone your passport from Afghanistan to take to the Pakistan.

Also anyone know if you are required to do Biometrics if you are required to go to the office. I need some help if anyone has any experience.
Short answer YES as long as they fill that form for authorized representative. one of my friend's wife did it, she didn't got to Islamabad but her brother went on her behalf.