Waived
Passport Req..
Dec-14-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Submitted Dec 21 2015 - Received Dec 28 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 15 2016
Googlehead said:
lets hope he get passport request before a year. are you privately sponsoring him, refugee, group 5? what Category is he?
Yes inshallah
Under Family class

Nazeef

Star Member
Oct 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Jan-2015
AOR Received.
14-Apr-2015
File Transfer...
14-Apr-2015
Med's Request
re med req 10th Dec 2015
Med's Done....
upfront 13-Dec-2014
Interview........
hopefully not
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
soon in sha Allah
LANDED..........
soon in sha Allah
Hello dear friends,
As my wife has sponsored me, after a year of marriage she came to visit me.
She is pregnant and it's needed to be together but she can't come again neither I can go because of this lengthy process, guys need help. What I should do?
Appreciate ur response and thanks n advance

Raz3

Star Member
Nov 23, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
20-08-2014
File Transfer...
14-10-2014
Med's Request
15-10-2014....remeds October 3 2016
Med's Done....
20-10-2014...DNA results August 11 2016
Interview........
sceduled for April 2016....passed
Passport Req..
DM June 27 2017....Praying for the day
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Counting every second...Happiest day of my life
Nazeef said:
Hello dear friends,
She is pregnant and it's needed to be together but she can't come again neither I can go because of this lengthy process, guys need help. What I should do?
Same happen to me, they don't care if your pregnant and alone. Just tell your wife to get a letter from her doctor with the expecting date and once the baby is born to send a copy of the birth certificate and long form to NDVO. They don't expedite your process because of a birth, my daughter is turning 1 and we are still in IP since October.

Googlehead

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
Nazeef said:
Hello dear friends,
to give you a short answer; they dont care, they will go the way how they want but u can email them if that makes u feel good.

tabi2015

Nov 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 dec 2014
Doc's Request.
19 oct 2015 and 24 nov 2015
AOR Received.
march 2015
File Transfer...
13 april 2015
Med's Request
upfront 6th march 2015
Interview........
waived as per mp enquiry
Passport Req..
hope soon inshaAllah
Nazeef said:
Hello dear friends,
dnt want to make u sad but my daughter is 5 months now and with me in canada and my husbnd is still waiting for his visa while ndvo knws this and dsnt care at all. he is dec 8 , 2014 applicant with ip since october. thy dnt speed up the process at all :(

Googlehead

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
tabi2015 said:
dnt want to make u sad but my daughter is 5 months now and with me in canada and my husbnd is still waiting for his visa while ndvo knws this and dsnt care at all. he is dec 8 , 2014 applicant with ip since october. thy dnt speed up the process at all :(
sadly its true i am in the same boat.

heela

Star Member
Apr 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 3, 2014
File Transfer...
February 26, 2015
Med's Done....
December 10, 2014; re-meds done March 06, 2016
Interview........
Waived (according to notes)
Passport Req..
April 26, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
May 30, 2016
LANDED..........
June 22, 2016
Googlehead said:
sadly its true i am in the same boat.
Hello Ladies,

I'm also in the same situation. My husband is a December 4, 2014 applicant and his case has been IP since October. His first medical expired in October and we have not heard back from them. I'm 14 weeks pregnant and NDVO is well aware of our situation but the only response I received from them is that we are to provide a birth certificate once the baby is born. This is so frustrating. I hope we all hear good news very soon!!!!

tabi2015

Nov 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 dec 2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
march 2015
File Transfer...
13 april 2015
Med's Request
upfront 6th march 2015
Interview........
waived as per mp enquiry
Passport Req..
hope soon inshaAllah
heela said:
Hello Ladies,

I'm also in the same situation. My husband is a December 4, 2014 applicant and his case has been IP since October. His first medical expired in October and we have not heard back from them. I'm 14 weeks pregnant and NDVO is well aware of our situation but the only response I received from them is that we are to provide a birth certificate once the baby is born. This is so frustrating. I hope we all hear good news very soon!!!!
i hope ur husband gets his visa before the baby is born heela jan :( lets hope for the best

Nazeef

Star Member
Oct 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Jan-2015
AOR Received.
14-Apr-2015
File Transfer...
14-Apr-2015
Med's Request
re med req 10th Dec 2015
Med's Done....
upfront 13-Dec-2014
Interview........
hopefully not
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
soon in sha Allah
LANDED..........
soon in sha Allah
tabi2015 said:
i hope ur husband gets his visa before the baby is born heela jan :( lets hope for the best
Ladies know very better than me the importance of being together at least in the last weeks of pregnancy.
But the problem is that the world is treating we Afghans differently while it's very clear game that who brought this situation on us, don't want to go toward politics but it hurts..
Anyway may Allah help all of us!!

heela

Star Member
Apr 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 3, 2014
File Transfer...
February 26, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
April 26, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
May 30, 2016
LANDED..........
June 22, 2016
tabi2015 said:
Thank you tabi2015 :( I hope so too and I keep all of you who are still waiting for their re medical and their ppr in my prayer so that soon we all get good news. Sometimes I feel like NDVO has forgotten about us and there is absolutely nothing that we can do as they won't reply any of the e-mails.
It is one of the hardest things to be apart from you're partner and especially when you are pregnant and all emotional :(

Are you guys certain that it is 17 months from the time the case is transferred to NDVO or does the 17 months apply to the time when they start processing it?

Raz3

Star Member
Nov 23, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
20-08-2014
File Transfer...
14-10-2014
Med's Request
15-10-2014....remeds October 3 2016
Med's Done....
20-10-2014...DNA results August 11 2016
Interview........
sceduled for April 2016....passed
Passport Req..
DM June 27 2017....Praying for the day
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Counting every second...Happiest day of my life
heela said:
Thank you tabi2015 :( I hope so too and I keep all of you who are still waiting for their re medical and their ppr in my prayer so that soon we all get good news. Sometimes I feel like NDVO has forgotten about us and there is absolutely nothing that we can do as they won't reply any of the e-mails.
It is one of the hardest things to be apart from you're partner and especially when you are pregnant and all emotional :(

Are you guys certain that it is 17 months from the time the case is transferred to NDVO or does the 17 months apply to the time when they start processing it?

According to my MP it is 17 months from when NDVO recieves your file. Nonsense right? Tell me about it

tabi2015

Nov 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 dec 2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
march 2015
File Transfer...
13 april 2015
Med's Request
upfront 6th march 2015
Interview........
waived as per mp enquiry
Passport Req..
hope soon inshaAllah
heela said:

it is from the time ur file is transferd to NDVO. but no dnt worry it wont take that much time. may be it takes a month or two but still see all the december and january files started getting their remedicals around the same week and i knw at the end of this month or start of january there will be ppr for everyone bakhair.

heela

Star Member
Apr 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 3, 2014
File Transfer...
February 26, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
April 26, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
May 30, 2016
LANDED..........
June 22, 2016
tabi2015 said:
it is from the time ur file is transferd to NDVO. but no dnt worry it wont take that much time. may be it takes a month or two but still see all the december and january files started getting their remedicals around the same week and i knw at the end of this month or start of january there will be ppr for everyone bakhair.
My husband is still waiting to get his re medical request from NDVO and his expired in October of 2015. You mentioned that those who filed their application in December and January have already received their request for re medical. I'm just a little worried now as we are still waiting for the request. :( :(

Sahil Ahmad

Apr 23, 2015
Salam guys!

Im sponsoring my wife. And my residential address has been changing. Does anyone know if changing address has impact on my sponsorship application. Although I have a permanent mailing address for CIC.

Please share in anyone has been through.

Thanks all of you.