Sep 03-2015
Med's Done....
Sept 10-2015
Interview........
Wived
Passport Req..
Oct 19-2015
HI All,

I got my ATIP note from new Delhi couple of days ago, it is around 31 pages i don't know which portion or which pages is important one.
is there anyone who knows about these notes stuff. :p

thanks in advance. :D

sadafN

Apr 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2013
AOR Received.
02-14-13
File Transfer...
03-23-2014 from Islamabad to New Dehli
Med's Request
Remed done 09/04/2014
Med's Done....
02-14-13
Interview........
Wived
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon

zami.sara

May 31, 2015
Adel167 said:
i don't think creating new form gonna help, but am here to know how other borhters and sisters are doing, to be honest i learn more from here, i do check everyday to learn and to know something new.
our turn will come don't worry. khudawand mehraban ast.
i think they don't ask for police clearence again if it is expired or not.
my medical expires 28 of this month july, so i blv by next month or by sept they will ask for remedical.
by the way did they ask you for supplimentory form page 22 from you or not? coz they did ask me to send them again.
i also notice one thing that at least it take 24 months to get the ppr.
i never check with my MP i don't know weather it is good or bad as for as my logic works they can't do anything.
Hi,
I got the same request
Application rcvd November 12 2014
Transferred to New Delhi April 4 2015
And got letter which requested supplementary form, police check PRPF and they mentioned that if not submitted then submit them so it seems its automatic email for everybody I guess.
Allah is great, so we have to be patient .

M rafi

Star Member
Sep 20, 2014
sadafN said:
No updates :(
Salam sadaf jan
how many months has past since ur file is IN? It's really hard :( I was in kabul for 8 month I came back in June I'm soo stress I'm really tired of waiting khuda help all of us

sadafN

Apr 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2013
AOR Received.
02-14-13
File Transfer...
03-23-2014 from Islamabad to New Dehli
Med's Request
Remed done 09/04/2014
Med's Done....
02-14-13
Interview........
Wived
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
M rafi said:
Salam sadaf jan
how many months has past since ur file is IN? It's really hard :( I was in kabul for 8 month I came back in June I'm soo stress I'm really tired of waiting khuda help all of us
My file has been process since sept 4th ! I know it's very hard I don't know what to do

Rozi

Star Member
Mar 16, 2015
Heloo everyone,

My timeline is here:
App filed: 7th October 2014
transferred to NDVO: 5th Dec 2014
Medical done: 28th June 2014

Medical got expired and still no updates ?

Any one can help me when i will get good news?

Afgboy

Jul 1, 2015
mohib008 said:
Salaam Dear Friends,

Since 16-Jun-20015, my application status was change to DM, still nothing new but only changes in Mailing Address, my current Canadian mailing address has been added.
salam mohib jan. any news on ur application after changes n ur mailing address. I have got changes n my mailing address too since 2 August 2015.

Dandani

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Sallam to all my friends .
In my online application status deleted Canadian address and just show the Afghanistan
Address
What is that meaning ! ?

Yosuf

Aug 3, 2015
Salaam Dear all,

Actually i am new to this thread; i didn’t know such source exist to communicate and exchange updates, waiting and patience.
Please review my case and based on ur experience and sar gozasht let me know a bit, how long it will take more and what are the steps.

>applied on 21 Jan 2015 Mississauga - (paid complete fees in Mississauga) - (submitted all required documents such as forms, medical checkups, police clearances, educational documents etc..)

> 13 Apr 2015 my wife have received email that u are eligible as a sponsor

> 17 Apr 2015 i have received email from Delhi office stated that they have received my application and asked for paying fees, police clearances and submitting a form but mentioned that if not already done, as i have done all them so i have ignored the email and thought it may be just to informing me.

> Now when i check my status online it’s written as ((We received your application for permanent residence on January 21, 2015.
Medical results have been received)).

waiting really made me tired ???, Let me know the situation please!
Thanks in advance

Dandani

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Salam my friend !
We have real same timeline ...
Mine :
Appllication recieved 14 Jan 2014
First Email from delhi Same email as u recieved 21 Apr 2014
I am waiting like u
The embassy answer to mp and just saied everything is in normal time and u have to wait

Yosuf said:
Salaam Dear all,

Actually i am new to this thread; i didn't know such source exist to communicate and exchange updates, waiting and patience.
Please review my case and based on ur experience and sar gozasht let me know a bit, how long it will take more and what are the steps.

>applied on 21 Jan 2015 Mississauga - (paid complete fees in Mississauga) - (submitted all required documents such as forms, medical checkups, police clearances, educational documents etc..)

> 13 Apr 2015 my wife have received email that u are eligible as a sponsor

> 17 Apr 2015 i have received email from Delhi office stated that they have received my application and asked for paying fees, police clearances and submitting a form but mentioned that if not already done, as i have done all them so i have ignored the email and thought it may be just to informing me.

> Now when i check my status online it's written as ((We received your application for permanent residence on January 21, 2015.
Medical results have been received)).

waiting really made me tired ???, Let me know the situation please!
Thanks in advance

Yosuf

Aug 3, 2015
Dandani said:
Salam my friend !
We have real same timeline ...
Mine :
Appllication recieved 14 Jan 2014
First Email from delhi Same email as u recieved 21 Apr 2014
I am waiting like u
The embassy answer to mp and just saied everything is in normal time and u have to wait
Wsalam brother!
first of all thanks for reply
actually as i'm new so i am not familiar with some abbreviations and terms such as mp ATEIP and some others which by passing of time ill get used to their meaning.
my request is, would someone please share his/her case story to be about to complete, for knowing all its procedure and timing.
because if one prepare him/herself for this journey, long waiting and make the plan accordingly, wont be affected much rather than waiting and waiting.
thanks in advance dear friends.
May Allah make us able to be patient

yamayama

Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad now in New Delhi since Feb 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7, September, 2012
AOR Received.
17, October, 2012
File Transfer...
17, October, 2012
Med's Request
May 20, 2014
Med's Done....
11, June, 2012
Passport Req..
Oct 30, 2014
Salam Aliakum,

it's been long time that I haven't posted anything. My sister just got a passport request email from New Delhi for my brother-in-law's sponsorship usually as far as I know that passport goes to Islamabad, Pakistan but stupid immigration employee has forgot to write down the address where to send the passport I got in touch with the MP today she is also waiting to hear from them.

By the way he was sponsored in Nov 2012 and then later on the file was transferred to New Delhi.

Any respected member what u think where we have to send the passport to India or Pakistan.

Thanks a lot and I hope everyone hears good news soon.

Khuda hafez.

mohib008

Feb 21, 2015
Visa Office......
Islamabad,PK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Aug-2011
AOR Received.
18-Nov-2011
File Transfer...
6-July-2014
Med's Request
6-July-2014
Med's Done....
Aug-2014
Interview........
Hope not
Passport Req..
Decision Made On 17-6-2015 , but i am still waiting for PPR.
VISA ISSUED...
Hope really soon
LANDED..........
Hope really soon
Afgboy said:
salam mohib jan. any news on ur application after changes n ur mailing address. I have got changes n my mailing address too since 2 August 2015.
Walikum Salaam,

Still nothing special , but i hope so.....

what is your application status?

Adel167

Star Member
Oct 27, 2013
Toronto
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 09-2014
Doc's Request.
Oct 07-2014
AOR Received.
Oct 09-2014
File Transfer...
Feb-11-2015
Med's Request
Sep 03-2015
Med's Done....
Sept 10-2015
Interview........
Wived
Passport Req..
Oct 19-2015
yamayama said:
Salam Aliakum,

it's been long time that I haven't posted anything. My sister just got a passport request email from New Delhi for my brother-in-law's sponsorship usually as far as I know that passport goes to Islamabad, Pakistan but stupid immigration employee has forgot to write down the address where to send the passport I got in touch with the MP today she is also waiting to hear from them.

By the way he was sponsored in Nov 2012 and then later on the file was transferred to New Delhi.

Any respected member what u think where we have to send the passport to India or Pakistan.

Thanks a lot and I hope everyone hears good news soon.

Khuda hafez.
most of the pps sent to PK for visa. i never heard someone send it to India.
but am not 100% sure.
Tabrik basha :p