+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Afghanistan Spouse Sponsorship thru India

Denize88

Jan 23, 2015
Outlandish said:
Ohh wow...so many DMs this week! It's amazing...hopefully everyone hears back from them soon
Hopefully! Their case went IP in July 2014...I guess it takes shorter time for girls because of background check. Mine still says IP since June
Oh ok. My husband also got asked to fill out the Schedule A form in December...and no news since then for us too :(
. Hi outlandish oooo same mine my husband said this papers belongs to boy applications
Not girls but we don't know why they are sent to me

AFG_HR

Sep 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 07, 2013
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
AOR Received.
February 11, 2013
File Transfer...
From Islamabad to New Delhi March 06,2014
Med's Request
December 22, 2014
Med's Done....
December 28, 2014
Interview........
Waived according to GCMS notes
Passport Req..
I hope soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshullah soon
LANDED..........
very soon Inshulla
Denize88 said:
. Hi outlandish oooo same mine my husband said this papers belongs to boy applications
Not girls but we don't know why they are sent to me
Dear Forum Friends:
Today is Tuesday any good news to share. From my side I am impatiently waiting nothing to share and my application is stuck in process since August 2014. :p :p :p :p

Afg

Dec 18, 2014
salam everyone,
Is anyone know how long it will takes for New Dehli visa office to issue visa. My husband got his ppr, he is thinking to go to india to submit his passport but we don't know how long he has to stay in india.

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-islamabad-New Delhi India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
06-03-14 from Islamabad to new Delhi
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Redemical sent to NDVO on 27 July 14 E case changed to in process on 07-07-14
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
April 16-2015 pp submitted 24/April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
Afg said:
salam everyone,
Is anyone know how long it will takes for New Dehli visa office to issue visa. My husband got his ppr, he is thinking to go to india to submit his passport but we don't know how long he has to stay in india.
salaam if your husband is living in Afghanistan than he should submit his pp to Islamabad visia office note New Delhi , and it's take 2-3 weeks to get back the pp wit visa by and will u please share your timline please thank you

Afg

Dec 18, 2014
Nick_afg said:
salaam if your husband is living in Afghanistan than he should submit his pp to Islamabad visia office note New Delhi , and it's take 2-3 weeks to get back the pp wit visa by and will u please share your timline please thank you
Thank u for replying.They said in email he must submit it to new Dehli. His application directly was sent to new dehli from canada i think thats why the visa will issue there. Do u know if i can send the passport and recieve it by dhl post from India.

1-We received your application for permanent residence on December 13, 2013.

2-We started processing your application on September 12, 2014.

3-Medical results have been received.

Dec 2,2014 my husband asked to do re-medical.

afggirl

Jan 21, 2015
Afg said:
Thank u for replying.They said in email he must submit it to new Dehli. His application directly was sent to new dehli from canada i think thats why the visa will issue there. Do u know if i can send the passport and recieve it by dhl post from India.

salam congrates to you, My husband had send his passport to paskistan and still waiting been 2and half weeks hopefully by the end of this week we get it, I hope for you its less then 3weeks please update us

khatera

Star Member
May 6, 2014
afggirl said:
oh yea they told him did he called the help line? or what I hope I hope Bakhair they give it back by 3weeks. Yes Bakhair I hope all of us finishes this long process I will update you forsure when he gets it Bakhair.
thank you, No they said him in person, since he submitted to VAC in islamabad himself.

desighee

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Afg said:

Congrats. You need to talk to your MP asap and let them get in touch with New Delhi. The passport is supposed to go to Islamabad for visa. Islambad will send a copy of the passport to New Delhi. The visa officer made the mistake and sent you the wrong computer generated e-mail directing you to go to New Delhi. I know this because the same thing happened to my spouse. New Delhi sent my MP the new e-mail with Islamabad instructions within 1 business day.

Afg

Dec 18, 2014
afggirl said:
salam congrates to you, My husband had send his passport to paskistan and still waiting been 2and half weeks hopefully by the end of this week we get it, I hope for you its less then 3weeks please update us
Thank you,
How your husband submit his passport? By mail or in person? If by mail could you plz tell me with what carrier and how he paid the fee?

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-islamabad-New Delhi India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
06-03-14 from Islamabad to new Delhi
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Redemical sent to NDVO on 27 July 14 E case changed to in process on 07-07-14
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
April 16-2015 pp submitted 24/April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
AFG_HR said:
Dear Forum Friends:
Today is Tuesday any good news to share. From my side I am impatiently waiting nothing to share and my application is stuck in process since August 2014. :p :p :p :p
salaam brother I got the only update last week which they asked for pp's copies than I send the copies by mail and by my mp as well on 26 march today My mp got reply from new delhi and she forwarded to me they say The application is placed in the queue for final review and my mp added if they need original pp, they say we don't need the original pp for now and the applicant send her pp to Islamabad office only if she get instruction From our office that's all bro now I don't know bro what is happening to our case

AFG_HR

Sep 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 07, 2013
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
AOR Received.
February 11, 2013
File Transfer...
From Islamabad to New Delhi March 06,2014
Med's Request
December 22, 2014
Med's Done....
December 28, 2014
Interview........
Waived according to GCMS notes
Passport Req..
I hope soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshullah soon
LANDED..........
very soon Inshulla
Nick_afg said:
salaam brother I got the only update last week which they asked for pp's copies than I send the copies by mail and by my mp as well on 26 march today My mp got reply from new delhi and she forwarded to me they say The application is placed in the queue for final review and my mp added if they need original pp, they say we don't need the original pp for now and the applicant send her pp to Islamabad office only if she get instruction From our office that's all bro now I don't know bro what is happening to our case
Salaam brother, I think late 2012 and early 2013 cases are all in queue, but at the beginning of the March my MP told me that my application is in background check after that time I did not receive anything. Let hope for the best and today is April 1 I wish we all get good news. 8) 8) 8) 8)

afggirl

Jan 21, 2015
Hi guys my status for my husbands passport that he send to islamabad has changed to "i would like to inform you that your processed passport has been dispatched from canada visa office on april 1 to the canada visa application centre" i don't know if thats good i hope its good news please help me guys

namat

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad ---New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 2012
Med's Done....
July 2014
Interview........
hopefully none
Passport Req..
soon?
LANDED..........
i really dont see it coming
afggirl said:
Hi guys my status for my husbands passport that he send to islamabad has changed to "i would like to inform you that your processed passport has been dispatched from canada visa office on april 1 to the canada visa application centre" i don't know if thats good i hope its good news please help me guys
buddy, that means why the hell are you still sitting around go and get it!!!!!!!!

Congratz, your visa has been issued and ready for pick. Pick it up before they take it back, jking :p

afggirl

Jan 21, 2015
namat said:
buddy, that means why the hell are you still sitting around go and get it!!!!!!!!

Congratz, your visa has been issued and ready for pick. Pick it up before they take it back, jking :p
thankssss alotttt yes after he got a email saying to pick up his passport omg I am sooo happy thanks for everyone who helped me and I will keep everyone in my prayers tonite

Saeed.Afghan

Star Member
Sep 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-2012
AOR Received.
14-01-2013
File Transfer...
Transferred from Islamabad to New Delhi 06-03-2014
Med's Request
Re-med requested 14-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
Interview........
14-10-2014, then Status changed to IP same day
Passport Req..
09-03-2015 & Status changed to DM. PP submitted 13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-04-2015 & my wife collected it 06-04-2015...ALLAHU AKBAR!
afggirl said:
thankssss alotttt yes after he got a email saying to pick up his passport omg I am sooo happy thanks for everyone who helped me and I will keep everyone in my prayers tonite
Congratulations afggirl! I'm very happy for you.

OMG LOL I just checked right now, while writing this message, the status of my wife's pp on the VAC website and we got the same message:

"Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office ISLAMABAD, on 01/04/2015 to the Canada Visa Application Centre"

Alhamdulillahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Allah is the Best, the most Gracious! ;D ;D ;D. What an immense feeling of relief and joy! Inshallah you all will feel this as well and get good news sooner than later.

Now the hard part is we have to get authorization from CHC Pakistan for my brother-in-law to pick it up, because no one else is able to do so at the moment... But this path will be tread with hope and God's light.

This better not be an april fools joke from CIC :eek: