+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Afghanistan Spouse Sponsorship thru India

khatera

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Saeed.Afghan said:
CONGRATULATIONS KHATERA! What a great day for the 3 of us.

I'm wondering how your husbands will pick up their passports, Khatera & Afggirl. If they are in Afghanistan right now, can they cross the border to Pakistan without their passports and not face some problems?
THANK YOU BRO, YES it is a great day for all of us Alhamdullilah !!! ;D
my husband left with his mom an hour before, he said it is not problem as long as you give Pak police money... I don't know I hope he get safely and pass the border with no problem. Keep praying... :)

AFG_HR

Sep 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 07, 2013
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
AOR Received.
February 11, 2013
File Transfer...
From Islamabad to New Delhi March 06,2014
Med's Request
December 22, 2014
Med's Done....
December 28, 2014
Interview........
Waived according to GCMS notes
Passport Req..
I hope soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshullah soon
LANDED..........
very soon Inshulla
khatera said:
THANK YOU BRO, YES it is a great day for all of us Alhamdullilah !!! ;D
my husband left with his mom an hour before, he said it is not problem as long as you give Pak police money... I don't know I hope he get safely and pass the border with no problem. Keep praying... :)
salam sister, I am really happy for you that finally your hubby is joining you it is really a time of a relief. Don't forget us in your prayer. :p :p :p :p :p

ahmad shah

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Afghanistan
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-July-2014
Doc's Request.
25-January-2015
AOR Received.
25-July-2014
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
25-January-2015
Med's Request
11-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
In process 11 Aug 2015
Afghanistan5050 said:
Salaam Brothers and Sisters

I applied to sponsor my wife from Kabul on October 15th 2014, they received my file on October 17th
January 9th 2015 I got my approval and my file was forwarded to New Delhi.

Have not heard anything still, On ecas it says application for permanent residence says received October 17th 2014. at some point does it change to in process or does it already mean in process. Today I visited my member of parliament and they told me that cases from Pakistan were sent to India because of huge work load and that even the cases that are being sent to India now are being processed bases on Pakistan times and may take up to 36 months is this true?

What should I expect at this point for the time frame, if any one could please share there timeline with me it would be helpful.
w.Salaam dear friend I already got this email too
Sent the copy of payment fee and download the page 22 from the link that they mentioned and filling up and also if possible do new clearance I already done all this if any update do all that it will help for process of you are applications

afggirl

Jan 21, 2015
salam everyone my husband had just went to pick up his passport and he got it!!!!! he will be coming to canada after 3weeks so excited i would like to thank everyone who had been supportive and helped through this process thanks a lot and i will keep everyone in my prayers

Adel167

Star Member
Oct 27, 2013
Toronto
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 09-2014
Doc's Request.
Oct 07-2014
AOR Received.
Oct 09-2014
File Transfer...
Feb-11-2015
Med's Request
Sep 03-2015
Med's Done....
Sept 10-2015
Interview........
Wived
Passport Req..
Oct 19-2015
ahmad shah said:
w.Salaam dear friend I already got this email too
Sent the copy of payment fee and download the page 22 from the link that they mentioned and filling up and also if possible do new clearance I already done all this if any update do all that it will help for process of you are applications
Brother Ahmad Shah;
those who already sent payment fee and police clearance on the first they do they have to send it again?
is page 22 is compensatory to fill it out, i think i already sent it?
please give me some info coz i just got and email asking these stuff.

thanks

ahmad shah

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Afghanistan
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-July-2014
Doc's Request.
25-January-2015
AOR Received.
25-July-2014
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
25-January-2015
Med's Request
11-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
In process 11 Aug 2015

Saeed.Afghan

Star Member
Sep 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-2012
AOR Received.
14-01-2013
File Transfer...
Transferred from Islamabad to New Delhi 06-03-2014
Med's Request
Re-med requested 14-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
Interview........
14-10-2014, then Status changed to IP same day
Passport Req..
09-03-2015 & Status changed to DM. PP submitted 13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-04-2015 & my wife collected it 06-04-2015...ALLAHU AKBAR!
afggirl said:
salam everyone my husband had just went to pick up his passport and he got it!!!!! he will be coming to canada after 3weeks so excited i would like to thank everyone who had been supportive and helped through this process thanks a lot and i will keep everyone in my prayers
Congratulations again! Now it's actually final for you that you're done! May you reunite with your husband and live a life peace and bliss

Did your husband have any problems crossing the border? Did the VAC ask him any questions for proof that he's the applicant, etc? Any other vital info we need to know like what the applicant needs to take?

Please give as much detail and good advice you can because I want to properly prepare my wife when she goes to pick up the passport.

Thanks so much dear :)

EXMANE

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Visa Office......
Islam Abad - New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2014
Doc's Request.
15-08-2014
AOR Received.
28-02-2014
File Transfer...
20-03-2014
Med's Request
25-08-2015
Med's Done....
15-12-2013
ahmad shah said:
Adel167 said:
You get the supplementary forms 2nd time, plz refill them and mail originals. For police clearance, fees receipt just submitt a photocopy to confirm that you already submitted to mississauga office...

ahmad shah

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Afghanistan
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-July-2014
Doc's Request.
25-January-2015
AOR Received.
25-July-2014
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
25-January-2015
Med's Request
11-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
In process 11 Aug 2015
EXMANE said:
You get the supplementary forms 2nd time, plz refill them and mail originals. For police clearance, fees receipt just submitt a photocopy to confirm that you already submitted to mississauga office...
yeah I did all this mentioned paper
Too and sent them to new delhi office with letter which they sent me and I also write a memo as well and yeah I sent my boarding passes and thicket as which I recently meet with my wife

khatera

Star Member
May 6, 2014
AFG_HR said:
salam sister, I am really happy for you that finally your hubby is joining you it is really a time of a relief. Don't forget us in your prayer. :p :p :p :p :p
Walikom salam AFG_HR, Thank you very much :) I pray to Allah jan that you get your wife PPR and visa as soon as possible, and give you and your wife ajir for all your patience, I know it has been long waiting for you, I pray this be over soon InShaAllah, khuda jan mihraban ast:)

khatera

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Salam dear respected forum member, My husband got his passport with visa back , ALHAMDULLILAH !!! and I want to thank everybody from my heart who helped me through this stressful process, i don't know what i would do without your help, especially the time of his interview ....it was huge for me. It has been a great forum! :) and I always keep any of you in my prayers and Namaz to hear this good news soon, khudwand mihraban ast .:)

khatera

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Saeed.Afghan said:
Congratulations again! Now it's actually final for you that you're done! May you reunite with your husband and live a life peace and bliss

Did your husband have any problems crossing the border? Did the VAC ask him any questions for proof that he's the applicant, etc? Any other vital info we need to know like what the applicant needs to take?

Please give as much detail and good advice you can because I want to properly prepare my wife when she goes to pick up the passport.

Thanks so much dear :)
Salam Saeed.Afghan brother, my husband did not have problem in border, She will not have any problem Insha Allah as she is a women, that is why my husband went with his mom.
She only need to have her TAZKira and the receipt of payment which VAC has given them the day of submitting the passport and it has tracking number in it.
She will get her visa soon inshallah and i wish you both a happy new life to gather in Canada soon and BAKAIR :)

Adel167

Star Member
Oct 27, 2013
Toronto
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 09-2014
Doc's Request.
Oct 07-2014
AOR Received.
Oct 09-2014
File Transfer...
Feb-11-2015
Med's Request
Sep 03-2015
Med's Done....
Sept 10-2015
Interview........
Wived
Passport Req..
Oct 19-2015
khatera said:
Salam dear respected forum member, My husband got his passport with visa back , ALHAMDULLILAH !!! and I want to thank everybody from my heart who helped me through this stressful process, i don't know what i would do without your help, especially the time of his interview ....it was huge for me. It has been a great forum! :) and I always keep any of you in my prayers and Namaz to hear this good news soon, khudwand mihraban ast .:)
Congratsssss sister,

can you please share you timeline?
az khudawand yag zindagee khush wa pur sahadat bare tan mekhahim khuahari aziz.
khudawan hami bandaganesh ra komak kona. AMEEEN

Saeed.Afghan

Star Member
Sep 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-2012
AOR Received.
14-01-2013
File Transfer...
Transferred from Islamabad to New Delhi 06-03-2014
Med's Request
Re-med requested 14-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
Interview........
14-10-2014, then Status changed to IP same day
Passport Req..
09-03-2015 & Status changed to DM. PP submitted 13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-04-2015 & my wife collected it 06-04-2015...ALLAHU AKBAR!
khatera said:
Salam Saeed.Afghan brother, my husband did not have problem in border, She will not have any problem Insha Allah as she is a women, that is why my husband went with his mom.
She only need to have her TAZKira and the receipt of payment which VAC has given them the day of submitting the passport and it has tracking number in it.
She will get her visa soon inshallah and i wish you both a happy new life to gather in Canada soon and BAKAIR :)
Tashakur khoharam,

You're officially finished :p. Blissful days lie ahead for you and your beloved, inshallah. ;D

Adel167

Star Member
Oct 27, 2013
Toronto
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 09-2014
Doc's Request.
Oct 07-2014
AOR Received.
Oct 09-2014
File Transfer...
Feb-11-2015
Med's Request
Sep 03-2015
Med's Done....
Sept 10-2015
Interview........
Wived
Passport Req..
Oct 19-2015
Does anyone know New Delhi address please.
i need to send them copy of payment fee/ police clearance and page 22.