Initial:08-28-2012; #1:24-06-2014; #2: 12-12-2015
Interview........
Waived according to GCMS notes
Passport Req..
DM Jan 16, 2016 PPR Mar 08, 2016
LANDED..........
CANNOT WAIT!
Anjo14 said:
Thank you so much sadat jan and Exmane. My Husband said leave it the way it is don't bother to change he is ok with that last name. He said when he come bakhair will change it don't make excuse for them to delay the case . But now I have question what I should have tell mp, I mean should I say we want to keep that as it is ? I don't want he do somthing wrong with my file . He was stupid. Khoda jan komak ko dega everyday new problems.
have you ordered your notes? If its the wrong spelling in your notes as well then I would call and change it because they will issue the visa in the same name and they might Gove you trouble if the name doesn't match up with name on passport. And don't worry, like Sadaf said, they can't do anything to your application without your consent

mozhda

Dec 8, 2014
Hello ladies and gentleman lol,

I do have another question regarding the social assistance. My family and I moved to Canada back in 2007 and we were on social assistance for some time until we became independent from the government.
I have been working part time for the past three years now but I do heavily rely on OSAP for my student loans. From what I have read student loans do not really matter as those are just loans.
So, my question here is that I have been on social assistance before but that was at the time when I was much younger around the age of 14 to 17. Will this be taken into consideration at all?

Thank you
Mozhda :) :) :)

Anjo14

Star Member
Jul 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2013
Doc's Request.
12-11-2012
AOR Received.
19-02-2013
File Transfer...
To New Delhi 6-03-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2014
Med's Done....
20-08-2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
June 15,2015, submitted July 15,2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Har waqt khast khoda jan basha
Outlandish said:
have you ordered your notes? If its the wrong spelling in your notes as well then I would call and change it because they will issue the visa in the same name and they might Gove you trouble if the name doesn't match up with name on passport. And don't worry, like Sadaf said, they can't do anything to your application without your consent
Yes I checked my note too, it says only under family name: his name and last name with his father name all in one.
Than in given name: is empty
I am really confused now

Thank guys for help, thank alot sadat jan and outlandish dear.

Anjo14

Star Member
Jul 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2013
Doc's Request.
12-11-2012
AOR Received.
19-02-2013
File Transfer...
To New Delhi 6-03-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2014
Med's Done....
20-08-2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Outlandish said:
You know what, I check his passport and this problem is creat by our consulate of Afghanistan. In his passport they are writing his name and last name plus his father name .
When you translate it down in the page is writing first name and last name. So they stupid afghan consult they write his father name too with his last name together. I think they took that long name from his passport. Coz when I fill the application it was ok everything. And I send them copy of his valid passport. I am thinking they did mistake to take his dad name together with his last name. I don't know what to do now. I am getting tired of this things now getting to much in my head ..

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-islamabad-New Delhi India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
06-03-14 from Islamabad to new Delhi
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Redemical sent to NDVO on 27 July 14 E case changed to in process on 07-07-14
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
April 16-2015 pp submitted 24/April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
Anjo14 said:
You know what, I check his passport and this problem is creat by our consulate of Afghanistan. In his passport they are writing his name and last name plus his father name .
When you translate it down in the page is writing first name and last name. So they stupid afghan consult they write his father name too with his last name together. I think they took that long name from his passport. Coz when I fill the application it was ok everything. And I send them copy of his valid passport. I am thinking they did mistake to take his dad name together with his last name. I don't know what to do now. I am getting tired of this things now getting to much in my head ..
salaam dear anjo jaan first of all please calm down ur self it's nothing too too big deal to worry about it u have so many options to cix it first of all try to contact ur mp and Explain everything to him/her a mp can help u second u can call cic call center and explain to them to see what they recommend u, get info from everywhere and than move on here is my advice for u send a email with a signed and date consent form by ur husband put all the right names and last names of him and send it to NDVO i am 200% sure they ll read ur email and fix the problem ,this is a very serous situation we are almost there bakher just don't stress too much everything ll be ok inshallah any question u can ask me I ll try to answer if i dont i have a lawyer I ll ask her and ll get back to you wish u all the best

sadafN

Apr 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2013
AOR Received.
02-14-13
File Transfer...
03-23-2014 from Islamabad to New Dehli
Med's Request
Remed done 09/04/2014
Med's Done....
02-14-13
Interview........
Wived
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
mozhda said:

I do have another question regarding the social assistance. My family and I moved to Canada back in 2007 and we were on social assistance for some time until we became independent from the government.
I have been working part time for the past three years now but I do heavily rely on OSAP for my student loans. From what I have read student loans do not really matter as those are just loans.
So, my question here is that I have been on social assistance before but that was at the time when I was much younger around the age of 14 to 17. Will this be taken into consideration at all?

Thank you
I have answered it in my provouse post ! As your lawyer said, as long as you have a working income for the past 12 months you should be fine

Anjo14

Star Member
Jul 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2013
Doc's Request.
12-11-2012
AOR Received.
19-02-2013
File Transfer...
To New Delhi 6-03-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2014
Med's Done....
20-08-2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Nick_afg said:
salaam dear anjo jaan first of all please calm down ur self it's nothing too too big deal to worry about it u have so many options to cix it first of all try to contact ur mp and Explain everything to him/her a mp can help u second u can call cic call center and explain to them to see what they recommend u, get info from everywhere and than move on here is my advice for u send a email with a signed and date consent form by ur husband put all the right names and last names of him and send it to NDVO i am 200% sure they ll read ur email and fix the problem ,this is a very serous situation we are almost there bakher just don't stress too much everything ll be ok inshallah any question u can ask me I ll try to answer if i dont i have a lawyer I ll ask her and ll get back to you wish u all the best
Salam Nick dear, so kind of you thank you so much for giving me confident. I am going to email cic by my self is better I think and will explain what mistake they did.

Thank you so much once again. Anything I will let you know.

EXMANE

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Visa Office......
Islam Abad - New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2014
Doc's Request.
15-08-2014
AOR Received.
28-02-2014
File Transfer...
20-03-2014
Med's Request
25-08-2015
Med's Done....
15-12-2013
Anjo14 said:
Keep it as it is because they will use his father name as last name according to the passport details... They cannot avoid it... Another option is to get a new digital passport, for which he needs a full tazkira name plus a last or surname... If he does not have a surname, the passport office will ask to creat one....which mean tazkira details are just full name and does not or should not contain last name....

Keep it as it is... I feel they fixed what the passport says.... Stupid and lazy afghan officials creating more problems than listening to others...

Anjo14

Star Member
Jul 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2013
Doc's Request.
12-11-2012
AOR Received.
19-02-2013
File Transfer...
To New Delhi 6-03-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2014
Med's Done....
20-08-2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
EXMANE said:
Keep it as it is because they will use his father name as last name according to the passport details... They cannot avoid it... Another option is to get a new digital passport, for which he needs a full tazkira name plus a last or surname... If he does not have a surname, the passport office will ask to creat one....which mean tazkira details are just full name and does not or should not contain last name....

Keep it as it is... I feel they fixed what the passport says.... Stupid and lazy afghan officials creating more problems than listening to others...
Yes I thought the same to leave as it is, but he won't have a name like this. They put everything even his name too under family name. In his passport and in application it is very clear his name. I don't know what this people doing. When I check the note under his Given name is empty and I check the remed attach which they send to him it is the same under his first name is empty and they write his name together with his surname and father name all in one. Lol I am thinking if he stay with this name it will be so funny 3 names in one.

Denize88

Jan 23, 2015
Nick_afg said:
got some good information for 2013 applicants.
According to MP office............
* Those who are 2013 applicants need not to worry because the main reason of delay is Chandighar office shut down and they transferred all files to New Delhi so we are back in queue.
* Most probably 2013 applicants would be done by first week of April.
* If you have send your Re medical it means your interview has waived and now you are in final review.

Hope this will help to release your tension.
hi Nick_afg. Our both application is in same ship I do remedical and waiting 6th month but still no good news I wish next month is be lucky month for us and all mambars

Hope_123

Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad -- New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
File Transfer...
November 2012 but according to GCMS; July 2013 [ISB] ; February 15th 2014 [New Delhi]
Med's Request
May 26 2014
Med's Done....
May 28 2014, ecas changed to IN PROCESS May 29 2014; Emedical sent to CIC June 8 2014; Ecas DECISION MADE June 21
Passport Req..
Alhamdullilah on July 29 2014; Islamabad received PP August 11
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdullilah September 18, 2014!!!
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah September 27, 2014!!!
mozhda said:

Thank you

no as long as you are not on it now and OSAP is OKAY :)

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-islamabad-New Delhi India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
06-03-14 from Islamabad to new Delhi
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Redemical sent to NDVO on 27 July 14 E case changed to in process on 07-07-14
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
April 16-2015 pp submitted 24/April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
Hey guys this what i got from my mp office the same answer

Bankoda

Ratings: +1
[Good] [Poor]

Visa Office......: New Delhi
App. Filed.......: 27 Sept 2013
AOR Received.: 05 Nov 2013
File Transfer...: 1 Oct 2013
Med's Request: 25 Nov 2013
Med's Done....: 27 Nov 2013 and Remedical- 18 Nov 2014
Interview........: Waived
Passport Req..: 25 Dec 2013
VISA ISSUED...: IP- 16 Dec 2014 (Stuck in final review)
LANDED..........: Let see when.................

Re: NEW DELHI - 2013 APPLICANTS.
« Reply #54062 on: February 20, 2015, 04:59:33 pm »
Quote from: prettyka on February 18, 2015, 03:59:19 am

My MP gave me all these information. Our 2013 files are stuck just because of Chandighar office closed down. This is tha main reason.......