+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Afghanistan Spouse Sponsorship thru India

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sadafN said:
Dear psychic jan can you tell me my estimated time to get PPR plz lol! Btw you should really open a psychic reading services Lolz ! No honestly I so believe I'm your sences
No thanks!

I'm going to return back to Canada and continue my Police volunteering and submit my application. It makes me happy! Being role model to my community and kids. I am nominated for Local Hero award in my city. I will see what happens in November!

As for my 7th senses, Its not like I can see the future...

Its hard to explain... Its sort of like going to the movie and watching the story unfold. When that happens, I would see people's names ( like postivitiy's username ). I recall my dreams and speak it it out.

A few days later, they happen.

Haha, yes i know, im sort of weird and people may laugh or think I am crazy... But Hey, like I said before, 85% of my dreams or things I have said has come true.

Other 15% is something like delays or problems ( Kabul2012 for example ) that effects my predicition and could go wrong.

sadafN

Apr 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2013
AOR Received.
02-14-13
File Transfer...
03-23-2014 from Islamabad to New Dehli
Med's Request
Remed done 09/04/2014
Med's Done....
02-14-13
Interview........
Wived
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
Mazar_Sponsor said:
No thanks!

I'm going to return back to Canada and continue my Police volunteering and submit my application. It makes me happy! Being role model to my community and kids. I am nominated for Local Hero award at my city. I will see what happens in November!

As for my 7th senses, Its not like I can see the future!

Its hard to explain because I am conscious of my dreams when I am sleeping...

Its sort of like going to movie and your watching it. I know detail by detail of my dreams. Its sort of like when the feeling comes, i would see people's names ( like postivitiy's username ) or signs. Than I speak it out and it happens a few days later.

Haha, yes i know, im sort of weird and people may laugh or think I am crazy... But Hey, like I said before, 85% of my dreams or things I have said has come true.

Other 15% is something like delays or problems ( Kabul2012 for example ) that effects my predicition and could go wrong.
Very proud of you! So good to see my afghans reach thier dreams ! Great to know that ! Now tell me your feeling about my file ? Lol

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sadafN said:
Very proud of you! So good to see my afghans reach thier dreams ! Great to know that ! Now tell me your feeling about my file ? Lol
Had to edit my previous post, Grammar error! :p

I am afraid to guess Haha. I don't want to be wrong!

When the dream or Feeling comes, then I will tell you and Kabul2012.

If it doesn't come than I won't say anything.

sadafN

Apr 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2013
AOR Received.
02-14-13
File Transfer...
03-23-2014 from Islamabad to New Dehli
Med's Request
Remed done 09/04/2014
Med's Done....
02-14-13
Interview........
Wived
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
Mazar_Sponsor said:

Lolz ok I hope you dream tonight Lolz

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-islamabad-New Delhi India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
06-03-14 from Islamabad to new Delhi
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Redemical sent to NDVO on 27 July 14 E case changed to in process on 07-07-14
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
April 16-2015 pp submitted 24/April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
Mazar_Sponsor said:

hey mazar bro don't forget about me please lol :)

Outlandish

Dec 31, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/ New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-28-2012
AOR Received.
01-03-2013
File Transfer...
15-07-2013 IVO/ 06-03-2014 to NDVO
Med's Request
Remeds#1:24-06-2014 #2: 11-12-2015
Med's Done....
Initial:08-28-2012; #1:24-06-2014; #2: 12-12-2015
Interview........
Waived according to GCMS notes
Passport Req..
DM Jan 16, 2016 PPR Mar 08, 2016
LANDED..........
CANNOT WAIT!
Mazar_Sponsor said:
No thanks!

I'm going to return back to Canada and continue my Police volunteering and submit my application. It makes me happy! Being role model to my community and kids. I am nominated for Local Hero award in my city. I will see what happens in November!

Its hard to explain... Its sort of like going to the movie and watching the story unfold. When that happens, I would see people's names ( like postivitiy's username ). I recall my dreams and speak it it out.

Bahaha this is awesome. Tell me about my case as well please ???

EXMANE

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Visa Office......
Islam Abad - New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2014
Doc's Request.
15-08-2014
AOR Received.
28-02-2014
File Transfer...
20-03-2014
Med's Request
25-08-2015
Med's Done....
15-12-2013
Mazar_Sponsor said:
No thanks!

You have greatly contributed this thread and we appreciate your contributions... Have a happy reunion, safe trip back home and keep the good work you have been doing... Our community needs healthy minds and deeds like yours.... Great Job...

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-islamabad-New Delhi India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
06-03-14 from Islamabad to new Delhi
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Redemical sent to NDVO on 27 July 14 E case changed to in process on 07-07-14
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
April 16-2015 pp submitted 24/April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
Outlandish said:
Bahaha this is awesome. Tell me about my case as well please ???
sallaam dear outlandish : any news any update , nothing on my side it's still IP but as soon I got ppr I ll go to Kabul jaan inshallah and ll come back with my jaan together , I wish Alha help us all in our lives for now and in the future Amin

AFG_HR

Sep 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 07, 2013
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
AOR Received.
February 11, 2013
File Transfer...
From Islamabad to New Delhi March 06,2014
Med's Request
December 22, 2014
Med's Done....
December 28, 2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
I hope soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshullah soon
LANDED..........
very soon Inshulla
Nick_afg said:
sallaam dear outlandish : any news any update , nothing on my side it's still IP but as soon I got ppr I ll go to Kabul jaan inshallah and ll come back with my jaan together , I wish Alha help us all in our lives for now and in the future Amin
Hey Nick_Afg
We are in the same boat because mine is also changed to IP, but still I didn't get anything from them. On the other hand, even I didn't get re-medical.

hawaii123

Apr 4, 2014
We are so nervous because next week my husband goes for interview. Is it possible that they already have started background checks or is interview the first step in the process? And did anyone recently have an experience and could share please?

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sadafN said:
Lolz ok I hope you dream tonight Lolz
Lol. Well i just woke up. 9am now. 9:30 now that I finished writing this post.

So far, I woke up 3 times during my dream.

Dream 1: Police were chasing me. Every-time they caught me, I would escape! ( Like indian comedy movies where they talk for a second and confuse them and escape).

Dream 2: Met Shahrukh Khan and Salman Khan. They were making a movie together and they invited me to join them for coffee while they took a break and laughed

And lastly, My favorite dream of today because it was all action!

Dream 3: I was being attacked by someone. He was shooting at me from a chopper with a assault riffle. I took cover and got inside a car. It was a insane chase ( wont get into detail ) and I had went inside a tunnel. The helicopter came inside too! I took this to my advantage and turned back around. As I drove at 180 towards the helicopter, I bailed and the car crashed with the helicopter.

However, Some lady Police Officer came in and said," turn around and Get on the ground!". When she started walking towards me to handcuff me, some more bad guys came in Motorcycle. I turned around and ducked the lady Officer, shot and killed the bad guys. She was like, " Who are you? " confused. I replied, " I am part of a secret operation, specialized in Emergency Response Team ( Swat ).

Its too long to explain the rest lol so I will stop here... I usually take notes on my dreams. I am hoping to make a book out of it in future. Perhaps a movie! Who knows, It may get picked haha.

Other than that,

When I look at Yasamin, Afg_Nick, Outlandish and Afg_Hr's Usernames, My 7th senses are telling me that they will be getting their DM/PPR soon. Before end of this year...

As for Sadaf, When I look at your username, I don't feel that spark that I get when I feel something is coming. I could be wrong so I dont want to disappoint you. I cant change how I feel, It just happens!

Anjo14

Star Member
Jul 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2013
Doc's Request.
12-11-2012
AOR Received.
19-02-2013
File Transfer...
To New Delhi 6-03-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2014
Med's Done....
20-08-2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
June 15,2015, submitted July 15,2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Har waqt khast khoda jan basha
Mazar_Sponsor said:
Lol. Well i just woke up. 9am now. 9:30 now that I finished writing this post.

So far, I woke up 3 times during my dream.

Dream 1: Police were chasing me. Every-time they caught me, I would escape! ( Like indian comedy movies where they talk for a second and confuse them and escape).

Dream 2: Met Shahrukh Khan and Salman Khan. They were making a movie together and they invited me to join them for coffee while they took a break and laughed

And lastly, My favorite dream of today because it was all action!

Dream 3: I was being attacked by someone. He was shooting at me from a chopper with a assault riffle. I took cover and got inside a car. It was a insane chase ( wont get into detail ) and I had went inside a tunnel. The helicopter came inside too! I took this to my advantage and turned back around. As I drove at 180 towards the helicopter, I bailed and the car crashed with the helicopter.

However, Some lady Police Officer came in and said," turn around and Get on the ground!". When she started walking towards me to handcuff me, some more bad guys came in Motorcycle. I turned around and ducked the lady Officer, shot and killed the bad guys. She was like, " Who are you? " confused. I replied, " I am part of a secret operation, specialized in Emergency Response Team ( Swat ).

Its too long to explain the rest lol so I will stop here... I usually take notes on my dreams. I am hoping to make a book out of it in future. Perhaps a movie! Who knows, It may get picked haha.

Other than that,

When I look at Yasamin, Afg_Nick, Outlandish and Afg_Hr's Usernames, My 7th senses are telling me that they will be getting their DM/PPR soon. Before end of this year...

As for Sadaf, When I look at your username, I don't feel that spark that I get when I feel something is coming. I could be wrong so I dont want to disappoint you. I cant change how I feel, It just happens!
Wowwww this is sooo amazing can you please tell me about my PPR and DM .... I feel so excited about this lol, I always read your comments make me happy, and give me a new hope

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anjo14 said:
Wowwww this is sooo amazing can you please tell me about my PPR and DM .... I feel so excited about this lol, I always read your comments make me happy, and give me a new hope
If your already " In Process ", you should Expect some good news before November 20. Otherwise before end of the year.

Are you already " In Process" ??

Could you provide the date(s) of your file transfer and In Process.

So today, Our Passport will be processed... We sent it Friday so from today ( Monday ) to Friday, they may give our visa.

Usually takes a week or 2 weeks

Anjo14

Star Member
Jul 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2013
Doc's Request.
12-11-2012
AOR Received.
19-02-2013
File Transfer...
To New Delhi 6-03-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2014
Med's Done....
20-08-2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
June 15,2015, submitted July 15,2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Har waqt khast khoda jan basha
Mazar_Sponsor said:
If your already " In Process ", you should Expect some good news before November 20. Otherwise before end of the year.

Are you already " In Process" ??

Could you provide the date(s) of your file transfer and In Process.

So today, Our Passport will be processed... We sent it Friday so from today ( Monday ) to Friday, they may give our visa.

sually takes a week or 2 weeks
Yes sure my file transfer in April 2014 and they start processing 11 July 2014, but they send the re medical on July, because my husband email change, they send the remedical in a wronge one than I did Mp inquiry I got that they already send out the remedical in the wronge email, than my Mp update our info, after one week in 18 August 2014, he got remedical and he done it 20 August 2014. I did MP inquiry last month and she told if I don't get anything till end of oct I call her back for the new update...

File transfer : April 2014 in India
In process : 11 July 2014

AFG_HR

Sep 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 07, 2013
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
AOR Received.
February 11, 2013
File Transfer...
From Islamabad to New Delhi March 06,2014
Med's Request
December 22, 2014
Med's Done....
December 28, 2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
I hope soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshullah soon
LANDED..........
very soon Inshulla
Anjo14 said:
Yes sure my file transfer in April 2014 and they start processing 11 July 2014, but they send the re medical on July, because my husband email change, they send the remedical in a wronge one than I did Mp inquiry I got that they already send out the remedical in the wronge email, than my Mp update our info, after one week in 18 August 2014, he got remedical and he done it 20 August 2014. I did MP inquiry last month and she told if I don't get anything till end of oct I call her back for the new update...

File transfer : April 2014 in India
In process : 11 July 2014
Hey INjo:
My status changed to IP in August and still I have not received anything. when should I expect to receive re-medical?