+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Afghanistan Spouse Sponsorship thru India

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anjo14 said:
Yes sure my file transfer in April 2014 and they start processing 11 July 2014, but they send the re medical on July, because my husband email change, they send the remedical in a wronge one than I did Mp inquiry I got that they already send out the remedical in the wronge email, than my Mp update our info, after one week in 18 August 2014, he got remedical and he done it 20 August 2014. I did MP inquiry last month and she told if I don't get anything till end of oct I call her back for the new update...

File transfer : April 2014 in India
In process : 11 July 2014
I see. Delays cause problems and pushes case back. I don't know how far but it delays it.

Now you had done your re medical, your husband should get an email for PPR or DM before November 20.

Remember, Ecas is not updated daily and limited to Tuesday-Wednesday because of so many applicants.

Just be patient and you should see it change. I would recommend checking the email daily ( Inbox and Junk folders ).

Best wishes to you!

AFG_HR

Sep 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 07, 2013
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
AOR Received.
February 11, 2013
File Transfer...
From Islamabad to New Delhi March 06,2014
Med's Request
December 22, 2014
Med's Done....
December 28, 2014
Interview........
Waived according to GCMS notes
Passport Req..
I hope soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshullah soon
LANDED..........
very soon Inshulla
Mazar_Sponsor said:
I see. Delays cause problems and pushes case back. I don't know how far but it delays it.

Now you had done your re medical, your husband should get an email for PPR or DM before November 20.

Remember, Ecas is not updated daily and limited to Tuesday-Wednesday because of so many applicants.

Just be patient and you should see it change. I would recommend checking the email daily ( Inbox and Junk folders ).

Best wishes to you!
Mazar_Sponsor, your answer are the same to all the applicants. As I follow your post, when you are talking about the dreams, you don't look like a normal person hahahahahha (Just kidding)

Anjo14

Star Member
Jul 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2013
Doc's Request.
12-11-2012
AOR Received.
19-02-2013
File Transfer...
To New Delhi 6-03-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2014
Med's Done....
20-08-2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
June 15,2015, submitted July 15,2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Har waqt khast khoda jan basha
Mazar_Sponsor said:

Best wishes to you!

Yes I think so too maybe the reason for the delay is the email thing,,, khoda miraban ast khoda zobanita nik kuna. Thanks alot for wishes, hope your wife get her visa soon inshallah and you guys start a new and happy life together...... Amin

Anjo14

Star Member
Jul 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2013
Doc's Request.
12-11-2012
AOR Received.
19-02-2013
File Transfer...
To New Delhi 6-03-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2014
Med's Done....
20-08-2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
June 15,2015, submitted July 15,2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Har waqt khast khoda jan basha
AFG_HR said:
Hey INjo:
My status changed to IP in August and still I have not received anything. when should I expect to receive re-medical?
Hi,
I think you should received it by now, check your email or do MP inquiry it really help....
Coz they send remedical for husband first than his application stutes changed to IP.

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AFG_HR said:
Mazar_Sponsor, your answer are the same to all the applicants. As I follow your post, when you are talking about the dreams, you don't look like a normal person hahahahahha (Just kidding)
Sorry! :(

I did not want my answer to sound " your all the same ". I should have been wise with my words and posted it once I reviewed it.

For You, Yasemin, Outlandish and Afg_Nick, It was before the end of year.

Yah, My dreams are quiet interesting Haha. You should document everyday what you dreamed of. Slowly, You will start building Lucid dreams like me.

Its fascinating! You can do the impossible in your dreams. Based on my Psychology I studied in HighSchool;

You have 7 stages of REM ( Rapid Eye Moment ) which last about 90minutes each.

Check this, This explains what I am experiencing when dreaming.

http://themindunleashed.org/2014/02/9-reasons-everyone-lucid-dream.html

http://themindunleashed.org/2014/06/lucid-dreamers-produce-fastest-brainwave-frequencies-ever-recorded.html

http://www.omharmonics.com/blog/gamma-brain-waves/

http://themindunleashed.org/2014/10/11-ways-can-lucid-dream.html

Video explaining how Brain works and Dreaming:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIusJpb_KgI

Anjo;

The reason I said November 20 is because our case was transfered to NDVO on April too! You may get PPR before others.

I am hoping that I am wrong and it comes earlier for the people i mentioned above. My feelings says you guys should get it!

Dont forget to keep checking emails daily. Ecas should change Tuesday and Wednesday ( when they update Ecas, it usually loads very slow ).

* Edit *

Woohoo, Someone gave me another rating! :p

Now i am at +2/-3 :(

* Edit again *

+4 and -2 woohooo!!! * Feeling loved *

I wonder who it could have been :p

Outlandish

Dec 31, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/ New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-28-2012
AOR Received.
01-03-2013
File Transfer...
15-07-2013 IVO/ 06-03-2014 to NDVO
Med's Request
Remeds#1:24-06-2014 #2: 11-12-2015
Med's Done....
Initial:08-28-2012; #1:24-06-2014; #2: 12-12-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
DM Jan 16, 2016 PPR Mar 08, 2016
LANDED..........
CANNOT WAIT!
Nick_afg said:
sallaam dear outlandish : any news any update , nothing on my side it's still IP but as soon I got ppr I ll go to Kabul jaan inshallah and ll come back with my jaan together , I wish Alha help us all in our lives for now and in the future Amin
Salam Nick bro...Nothing yet for me as well :( you are lucky you have the option of going and staying with your spouse . If I could, I would also have went and stayed with hubby but alas :(
InshAllah praying for all of us!

Outlandish

Dec 31, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/ New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-28-2012
AOR Received.
01-03-2013
File Transfer...
15-07-2013 IVO/ 06-03-2014 to NDVO
Med's Request
Remeds#1:24-06-2014 #2: 11-12-2015
Med's Done....
Initial:08-28-2012; #1:24-06-2014; #2: 12-12-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
DM Jan 16, 2016 PPR Mar 08, 2016
LANDED..........
CANNOT WAIT!
Mazar_Sponsor said:
Sorry! :(

I did not want my answer to sound " your all the same ". I should have been wise with my words and posted it once I reviewed it.

For You, Yasemin, Outlandish and Afg_Nick, It was before the end of year.

Yah, My dreams are quiet interesting Haha. You should document everyday what you dreamed of. Slowly, You will start building Lucid dreams like me.

Its fascinating! You can do the impossible in your dreams. Based on my Psychology I studied in HighSchool;
Khuda Zubaneta Nek Kuna bro :( I really hope we hear something before the end of the year inshAllah had enough of this wait already

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Outlandish said:
Salam Nick bro...Nothing yet for me as well :( you are lucky you have the option of going and staying with your spouse . If I could, I would also have went and stayed with hubby but alas :(
You should try doing another MP enquiry or order gcms note since your waiting!

I just got a text message saying out Passport was forwarded to NDVO

Peerzad

Aug 28, 2008
VanCity BC
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October-2013
Doc's Request.
25-06-2014
AOR Received.
24-10-2013
File Transfer...
24-10-2013
Med's Done....
02-24-2014
Passport Req..
08-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
In Processs Dec 4th 2014
LANDED..........
God knows when
http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/reduce-processing-time-for-family-sponsorship-treat-everyone-the-same-canada.html Sign the petition and keep sharing on Facebook, Twitter etc. ..

desighee

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Salaam everybody.

I have a quick question and I hope you can assist me with this. I received a document from NDVO at the end of March 2014 confirming that the application has been received. However, it's now mid October and I still do not see an update to the application online. Is this normal? Shouldn't the application now be "in process" ?

Thank you!

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
desighee said:
Salaam everybody.

I have a quick question and I hope you can assist me with this. I received a document from NDVO at the end of March 2014 confirming that the application has been received. However, it's now mid October and I still do not see an update to the application online. Is this normal? Shouldn't the application now be "in process" ?

Thank you!
Its different for everyone. Some people may have some sort of delay due to missing documents, re medical or its still in waiting in line.

Its normal to not hear anything. Just be patient, and check your email if you received anything from Canadian Immigration. You may want to order your gcms note and see where your file is at or do a MP enquiry.

If you have a Lawyer, follow up with him.

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Outlandish said:
@ Outlandish,

I feel you. The responsibility of work, school or other commitments can be overwhelming.

Where are you from Toronto side or Pacific Side?

@ Nick,

I wish and pray for You, Yasemin, Outlandish, Afg_Hr, SadafN and any other senior members that you get your DM and PPR!

I did not have any dreams today. Well... I did but I am exhausted running around and cant recall what it was.

A question Nick Jan... When you get your spouses PPR, Do you have to come and submit Passport to Islamabad or NDVO ?? ( You guys were transferred from Islamabad to NDVO ).

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Peerzad said:
http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/reduce-processing-time-for-family-sponsorship-treat-everyone-the-same-canada.html Sign the petition and keep sharing on Facebook, Twitter etc. ..
Hey, Apparently, My " Ip Address " is blocked due to spamming reasons??

What? I never have went to this website and I am blocked?

Peerzad

Aug 28, 2008
VanCity BC
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October-2013
Doc's Request.
25-06-2014
AOR Received.
24-10-2013
File Transfer...
24-10-2013
Med's Done....
02-24-2014
Passport Req..
08-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
In Processs Dec 4th 2014
LANDED..........
God knows when
Mazar_Sponsor said:
Hey, Apparently, My " Ip Address " is blocked due to spamming reasons??

What? I never have went to this website and I am blocked?
I don't know why u r Ip being blocked... they were doing maintenance earlier

sadafN

Apr 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2013
AOR Received.
02-14-13
File Transfer...
03-23-2014 from Islamabad to New Dehli
Med's Request
Remed done 09/04/2014
Med's Done....
02-14-13
Interview........
Wived
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
Mazar_Sponsor said:
@ Outlandish,

I feel you. The responsibility of work, school or other commitments can be overwhelming.

Where are you from Toronto side or Pacific Side?

@ Nick,

I wish and pray for You, Yasemin, Outlandish, Afg_Hr, SadafN and any other senior members that you get your DM and PPR!

I did not have any dreams today. Well... I did but I am exhausted running around and cant recall what it was.

A question Nick Jan... When you get your spouses PPR, Do you have to come and submit Passport to Islamabad or NDVO ?? ( You guys were transferred from Islamabad to NDVO ).
Thank you brother for your well wishes and prayers ! I'm very glad at least one of us from this forum is relived with getting your PPR May Allah be with you and ur wife to a safe journey back to Canada bakhair.