Passport Req..
Soon Inshallah
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
My lucky day
sonam25 said:
Did your e-cas changed to In process?
Mine has been Application received for 1 exact year now.
So upset
:(
Thanks sonam25 jan,
No it's the same Appl. received for 2 years but in my notes it says In progress. So don't relay on this Ecase thing and order your notes.

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Oct 10, 2013 to Islamabad - transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Med's Request
Re-medical Request September 17, 2014, Did Re-medical September 23, 2014
Med's Done....
First Med done - July 2013
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
DM & PPR Nov 4, 2014. Sent PP on Nov 12, CIC Received it on Nov 13. Received Passport with Visa on Dec 3rd, 2014 - Landed on Dec 16th, 2014
sadafN said:
Salam everyone ! I hope you are well inshallah ! I got a great news to share my husband got remed last night ! I'm so happy this is the best birthday gift ! Inshallah all of you will here good news soon
Congrats Sadaf Jaan, that is such a good news sis. All the best with the rest of the stages so they go smoother and faster :)

sadafN

Apr 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2013
AOR Received.
02-14-13
File Transfer...
03-23-2014 from Islamabad to New Dehli
Med's Request
Remed done 09/04/2014
Med's Done....
02-14-13
Interview........
Wived
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
yasmeen143 said:
Congrats Sadaf Jaan, that is such a good news sis. All the best with the rest of the stages so they go smoother and faster :)
Thank you my dear !! What stage are you at ?

HeartinKabul

Star Member
Jan 7, 2014
GTA
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2013
AOR Received.
Nov 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 2013 to Islamabad & Jan 2014 to New Delhi
Med's Request
Remedical requested on Dec 11, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2014
Interview........
(ecas changed to in process july 21,2014) NO INTERVIEW
Passport Req..
MARCH 31 2015
VISA ISSUED...
April 30th 2015
LANDED..........
july 2015 inshallah
sadafN said:
Salam everyone ! I hope you are well inshallah ! I got a great news to share my husband got remed last night ! I'm so happy this is the best birthday gift ! Inshallah all of you will here good news soon
Congrats girl!! and its your birthday?? HAPPY BIRTHDAY :D :D !!

Hope_123

Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad -- New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
File Transfer...
November 2012 but according to GCMS; July 2013 [ISB] ; February 15th 2014 [New Delhi]
Med's Request
May 26 2014
Med's Done....
May 28 2014, ecas changed to IN PROCESS May 29 2014; Emedical sent to CIC June 8 2014; Ecas DECISION MADE June 21
Passport Req..
Alhamdullilah on July 29 2014; Islamabad received PP August 11
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdullilah September 18, 2014!!!
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah September 27, 2014!!!
sadafN said:
congrats :) inshallah harche khaire basha. ameen

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-islamabad-New Delhi India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
06-03-14 from Islamabad to new Delhi
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Redemical sent to NDVO on 27 July 14 E case changed to in process on 07-07-14
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
April 16-2015 pp submitted 24/April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
Hope_123 said:
congrats :) inshallah harche khaire basha. ameen
sadaf jaan many many congratulations I am very very happy for u I wish Kay one day all of us get to gether with our love ones soon inshallah and next good news is coming from hope_123 pp back with visa inshallah

khatera

Star Member
May 6, 2014
yasmeen143 said:
Hi everyone :)

I got the notes back today, didn't get a lot of info out of it though. I couldn't see anywhere about interview being required or not.

It says it's In Progress, Due date is Oct 10, 2014 so I guess they will open it again this date hopefully. The Meds expired Aug 12, 2014

Eligibility, Security & Criminality has not started yet.
Hi Yasmeen,
I also wanted to send the notes, and i have a question, i really appreciate if you or any body else can help me with ?

I have two questions: to send the note , in consent part of forms , how did you send your consent form, I mean where did you find that form and how you and your husband signed it? since one of us is not in Canada, it means we should send that to Afghanistan and sign it by our spouse and get it back ?
also for supporting document what we need to send them ?

khatera

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Hi every one, I need help if any one have idea, I would really appreciate...I went to visit my husband in Kabul in summer for the 40 days and recently came back to Canada, I want to send a letter and my travel document to immigration and ask for faster process of my application,,,,, how can I do that and what documents should i send? do i need to send photos and what else? please send your response. thank you:)

Hope_123

Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad -- New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
File Transfer...
November 2012 but according to GCMS; July 2013 [ISB] ; February 15th 2014 [New Delhi]
Med's Request
May 26 2014
Med's Done....
May 28 2014, ecas changed to IN PROCESS May 29 2014; Emedical sent to CIC June 8 2014; Ecas DECISION MADE June 21
Passport Req..
Alhamdullilah on July 29 2014; Islamabad received PP August 11
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdullilah September 18, 2014!!!
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah September 27, 2014!!!
Nick_afg said:
sadaf jaan many many congratulations I am very very happy for u I wish Kay one day all of us get to gether with our love ones soon inshallah and next good news is coming from hope_123 pp back with visa inshallah
thanks
khuda zobaneta neq kona
inshallah i hope
arche khaire basha. ameen

Kabul2012

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL / NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khatera said:
Hi every one, I need help if any one have idea, I would really appreciate...I went to visit my husband in Kabul in summer for the 40 days and recently came back to Canada, I want to send a letter and my travel document to immigration and ask for faster process of my application,,,,, how can I do that and what documents should i send? do i need to send photos and what else? please send your response. thank you:)
Dear Khatera, dont send any document until you are not asked by CIC, they may ask at the right time.

Kabul2012

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL / NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sadafN said:

Congratulation Sadaf Jan, I also received only 11 days before.

namat

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad ---New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 2012
Med's Done....
July 2014
Interview........
hopefully none
Passport Req..
soon?
LANDED..........
i really dont see it coming
khatera said:
Send the the following if you want faster or smoother processing:
1. Copy of your passport with stamps showing your entrance and exit from Afghanistan, and boarding passes and flight tickets.
2. Photos, send lots of photos.
3. Skype chats if you use them try to get as earliest as possible logs to present.
4. Phone bills. If your husband can get his copy of bills from the service provider in Afghanistan then ask him to scan and send it to you so you could do some highlighting and match some phone calls you guys made with each other. Do the same thing with Skype and other resources of communication you guys used till now.
5. If you got gifts from here or Afghanistan send the receipts.
6. Send copies of receipts if you have sent money to him, and ask him to get receipts when he picks them up. I use western union it's very convenient.
7. Send your notice of assessment when you did your tax forms. I know income is not a requirement but do it.
8. Send cheques or pays stubs

I may have missed some stuff, but I hope this helps. Send additional documents every 4 or 5 months to avoid getting an interview. Put some effort in organizing and making things clear. The letter that you might send to push for a faster processing might not help. Rather make a letter and provide reasons as to how your relationship is genuine.

I hope all the best for everyone here.

namat

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad ---New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 2012
Med's Done....
July 2014
Interview........
hopefully none
Passport Req..
soon?
LANDED..........
khatera said:
Hi Yasmeen,
I also wanted to send the notes, and i have a question, i really appreciate if you or any body else can help me with ?

I have two questions: to send the note , in consent part of forms , how did you send your consent form, I mean where did you find that form and how you and your husband signed it? since one of us is not in Canada, it means we should send that to Afghanistan and sign it by our spouse and get it back ?
Hope_123 was kind enough to post the links to the ATIP forms it's in

namat

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad ---New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 2012
Med's Done....
July 2014
Interview........
hopefully none
Passport Req..
soon?
LANDED..........
khatera said:
Hi Yasmeen,

Hope_123 was kind enough to post the links to the ATIP forms it's in the past 5 pages just skim through it you should be able to find it.

Send the consent form to your husband he needs to fill it out and then ask him to scan and send it to your email and you could just upload it when it's required while you are applying for notes.

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Oct 10, 2013 to Islamabad - transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Med's Request
Re-medical Request September 17, 2014, Did Re-medical September 23, 2014
Med's Done....
First Med done - July 2013
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
DM & PPR Nov 4, 2014. Sent PP on Nov 12, CIC Received it on Nov 13. Received Passport with Visa on Dec 3rd, 2014 - Landed on Dec 16th, 2014
khatera said:
Hi Yasmeen,

I will inbox you the full details Khatera jaan. :)