Inshallah soon hopefully
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon hopefully
LANDED..........
Inshallah Inshallah
afghanboy said:
Salam Everyone!!!!

Khudaya Shukor today god blessed me and my wife with a immigrant visa :D
The validity of visa is 1 year bcuz the remed that i did are going to expire in 1 year thats y my visa has one year time. Im really happy today and i already booked my air ticket to Kabul next week bakhair. I wish u all the same!
Take care and good luck everyone! :)
Mubarak
Mubarak!!!

sonam25

Jul 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ND India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-sept-2013
AOR Received.
24-sept-2013
File Transfer...
28-jan-2014 to India from Pakistan
Med's Request
17-June-2014
Med's Done....
18-June-2014
Interview........
Trying to schudule a time inshallah soon
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon hopefully
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon hopefully
LANDED..........
Inshallah Inshallah
wazhuma123 said:
Hi guys,

My husband received an invitation for an interview on Oct and he has to go to ND so anyone who is in the same situation plz email me, we may help each other.
In the letter they ask to bring "Original individual passports for each family member included in the application, regardless of age" does it means they may issue him a visa right away? his med expired as well.
Second, anyone else knows what is the next step after the interview? Any hint is appreciated.

Thanks

Did your e-cas changed to In process?
Mine has been Application received for 1 exact year now.
So upset
:(

Goood luck
With your interview
Please keep us updated

Inshallah
Inshallah
Something good for all of us.

afghanboy

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2013
AOR Received.
09-09-2013
File Transfer...
24-09-2013 to ISB; 01-27-2014 to New Delhi
Med's Request
16-06-2014
Med's Done....
24-06-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
29-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-08-2014 Khudaya Shukor!
LANDED..........
Its my choice now! :D
Thanks everyone for your kind wishes and yes im very very happy persn atm!!! I was so excited that i booked the ticket on the spot lol haha....
@Asefi i believe my IP was in June 2014...

Kabul2012

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL / NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Friend, I need help pls, CIC requested that I should submit my original Police Certificate from MOF to them, and today when I finished my police certificate, the ministry guy told me, we are not allow to give you the original, we are sending them to Canada, and then your spouse can take, so is it mean i should send the original form and everything to my wife, and she should send to New Delhi, thank you

Kabul2012

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL / NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
afghanboy said:
Thanks everyone for your kind wishes and yes im very very happy persn atm!!! I was so excited that i booked the ticket on the spot lol haha....
@ Asefi i believe my IP was in June 2014...
Congratulation brother

CA_immigrant

Star Member
Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL-LDN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 13
Doc's Request.
Sep 14
File Transfer...
Feb 14
Med's Request
Sep 14
Med's Done....
Oct 14
Interview........
NO Alhmdulilah
Passport Req..
Nov 14
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah pp returned 11 Dec.
LANDED..........
IN SHA ALLAH
salam freinds plz kindly share ur experience in the following email they asked for pakistani nikah nama so kindly telme should i send them original one or i should scan it and send in email to LDNIMMIGRATION?

thanks alot

Dear Applicant,

I am now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa. It appears that you may not meet the definition of a spouse per R117(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act 2002 (IRPA), and thus, you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

R117(1)(a) of the IRPA defines who is a member of the family class. A foreign national is a member of the family class if, with respect to a sponsor, the foreign national is the sponsor's spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner.

I note you have submitted a marriage certificate issued on dated...by the Consulate General of Afghanistan as evidence of your marriage to your sponsor. However, you have not submitted a Pakistani Nikah Nama or a marriage registration certificate issued by the Pakistani civil authorities. I therefore have concerns regarding the validity of your marriage and that you may not be a member of the family class.

Before a final decision regarding your eligibility as a member of the family class is made, you are being given 30 days to provide an explanation and any additional information/documentation you may wish to submit, to support that the proxy marriage was performed correctly. The information/documentation you submit must be sufficient to clearly demonstrate that the above definition is/definitions are met. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation in addition to a photocopy of the original document.

Please submit the requested documentation/information to us within 30 days. Please submit all the above documents to us at the same time, quoting your file number (shown in the subject line above) on all correspondence, including on the envelope.

Should you not respond within 30 days, your application will be assessed based on the information we have on file at that time, and may lead to a refusal of your application. Once the application is refused, you would be able to reapply, but you would be required to submit a new application and pay a new processing fee. The new application would be assessed according to the Canadian Immigration Act and Regulations in force at the time that the new application was received.

Sincerely,

High Commission of Canada/Haut-commissariat du Canada

kamila_26H

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Alberta
Kabul2012 said:
Dear Friend, I need help pls, CIC requested that I should submit my original Police Certificate from MOF to them, and today when I finished my police certificate, the ministry guy told me, we are not allow to give you the original, we are sending them to Canada, and then your spouse can take, so is it mean i should send the original form and everything to my wife, and she should send to New Delhi, thank you
Hi there,

When my husband got his police certificate the guy at the police station in Kabul told him that they are sending it to Afghan Embassy here in Ottawa which is where I picked it up and put it in with my complete application. So that is what I did. Hope this helps you.

Kabul2012

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL / NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kamila_26H said:
Hi there,

When my husband got his police certificate the guy at the police station in Kabul told him that they are sending it to Afghan Embassy here in Ottawa which is where I picked it up and put it in with my complete application. So that is what I did. Hope this helps you.
Dear Kamila, thanks for the information, I guess it was your husband first police certificate that submit to CIC, and mine is second time, I guess second request is kind of different, cause New Delhi directly ask the person who is in Afghanistan to submit original police certificate so therefore I am kind of confuse that how can I get it from here, sometimes simple things get very big issue and it is due to luck of information.

Asefi

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2014
AOR Received.
20-08-2014
IELTS Request
In process January 20 2015
File Transfer...
First medical October 2013
Med's Request
Remedical January 20 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 10, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Soon inshahallah.
LANDED..........
Soon inshahallah.
Kabul2012 said:
Salam,

What you need to do is take the fax number that they gave you, go to the Afghan Consulate in Toronto (on Richmond Street) and give them your wife's details and the fax number. Then they will give you the original police certificate. Then you can submit the original police certificate to New Delhi. Also, when I went there they charged me an additional $50.

Asefi

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2014
AOR Received.
20-08-2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 10, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Soon inshahallah.
LANDED..........
Soon inshahallah.
Asefi said:
Salam,

What you need to do is take the fax number that they gave you, go to the Afghan Consulate in Toronto (on Richmond Street) and give them your wife's details and the fax number. Then they will give you the original police certificate. Then you can submit the original police certificate to New Delhi. Also, when I went there they charged me an additional $50.
I don't think it matters whether your spouse sends it from Kabul or you from Canada.. they just want the original police certificate. Also, I don't think its even possible for your wife to get her original police certificate in Kabul they send them back to Canada.

Asefi

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2014
AOR Received.
20-08-2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 10, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Soon inshahallah.
LANDED..........
Soon inshahallah.
BTW, does anyone know when police certificates expire?

Kabul2012

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL / NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asefi said:
BTW, does anyone know when police certificates expire?
Dear Asefi, thanks for the information, I am been told that every police certificate is valid for 45 days, I am not sure if it is right or not.

Hope_123

Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad -- New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
File Transfer...
November 2012 but according to GCMS; July 2013 [ISB] ; February 15th 2014 [New Delhi]
Med's Request
May 26 2014
Med's Done....
May 28 2014, ecas changed to IN PROCESS May 29 2014; Emedical sent to CIC June 8 2014; Ecas DECISION MADE June 21
Passport Req..
Alhamdullilah on July 29 2014; Islamabad received PP August 11
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdullilah September 18, 2014!!!
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah September 27, 2014!!!
Kabul2012 said:
Dear Asefi, thanks for the information, I am been told that every police certificate is valid for 45 days, I am not sure if it is right or not.
cic considers it for 1 year of the date of issue. thats what i heard. hmm

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Oct 10, 2013 to Islamabad - transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Med's Request
Re-medical Request September 17, 2014, Did Re-medical September 23, 2014
Med's Done....
First Med done - July 2013
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
DM & PPR Nov 4, 2014. Sent PP on Nov 12, CIC Received it on Nov 13. Received Passport with Visa on Dec 3rd, 2014 - Landed on Dec 16th, 2014
Hi everyone :)

I got the notes back today, didn't get a lot of info out of it though. I couldn't see anywhere about interview being required or not.

It says it's In Progress, Due date is Oct 10, 2014 so I guess they will open it again this date hopefully. The Meds expired Aug 12, 2014

Eligibility, Security & Criminality has not started yet.

sonam25

Jul 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ND India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-sept-2013
AOR Received.
24-sept-2013
File Transfer...
28-jan-2014 to India from Pakistan
Med's Request
17-June-2014
Med's Done....
18-June-2014
Interview........
Trying to schudule a time inshallah soon
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon hopefully
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon hopefully
LANDED..........
Inshallah Inshallah
yasmeen143 said:
Hi everyone :)

I got the notes back today, didn't get a lot of info out of it though. I couldn't see anywhere about interview being required or not.

It says it's In Progress, Due date is Oct 10, 2014 so I guess they will open it again this date hopefully. The Meds expired Aug 12, 2014

Eligibility, Security & Criminality has not started yet.

Hi
I also applied for notes, but I haven't gotten any email or mail. They told me it's due on Sept -2-2014.
The status on e-cas is still the same " Application Received".

Really worried