Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL / NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Friends,

Does any one know that if a person get the second Police Certificate request along with re-med from CIC, what is the process ? thank you

sonam25

Jul 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ND India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-sept-2013
AOR Received.
24-sept-2013
File Transfer...
28-jan-2014 to India from Pakistan
Med's Request
17-June-2014
Med's Done....
18-June-2014
Interview........
Trying to schudule a time inshallah soon
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon hopefully
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon hopefully
LANDED..........
Inshallah Inshallah
Kabul2012 said:
Dear Friends,

Does any one know that if a person get the second Police Certificate request along with re-med from CIC, what is the process ? thank you

If they ask you for it, then you have to provide one.

If they didn't ask for it, don't worry.

Good luck
All brothers and sister

Inshallah something for All of us.

Anjo14

Star Member
Jul 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2013
Doc's Request.
12-11-2012
AOR Received.
19-02-2013
File Transfer...
To New Delhi 6-03-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2014
Med's Done....
20-08-2014
Interview........
Waived according to GCMS notes
Passport Req..
June 15,2015, submitted July 15,2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Har waqt khast khoda jan basha
sadafN said:
Salam Janem I hope you are doing well! Congrats that's a good news inshallah soon you will hear a good news ! Check your junk mail both your email and your husband's email that you guys provided in your application ! And I also really encourage you to contact you IMP ASAP and they will contact new Dehli on your behalf and check if they have emailed you or contacted you they might have wrong contact info this will be the fastes way to find out ! Because so far as you can see in this forum everyone got an email up in the change on thier e case . And no sadly my ECase is still the same and I havnt heard anything I'm really worried ! Inshallah soon khudawand moshkel huma ra asaan kona ! Keep me posted with your updates ! Good luck sweetie
Salam sadaf jan,
My husband got remed on 11july when my application stutes change from application received to In Process.
But he didn't received coz they send it in a wronge e-mail address..when I contact to my Mp she find out...than she update my contact info so after that In a week he got a remed in his email....he is done with remed...sorry for update you late...ours is likely the same timeline, but the doctor doesn't give him any prove somthing....I want to know how I am going to find out cic received the remed?? Anyone have idea about this let me know please and thanks in advance....

Hope everybody get a good news today coz it is Tuesday,they usually updated the application...khair hamagi basha ameen.....

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-islamabad-New Delhi India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
06-03-14 from Islamabad to new Delhi
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Redemical sent to NDVO on 27 July 14 E case changed to in process on 07-07-14
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
April 16-2015 pp submitted 24/April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
sadafN said:
Salam everyone ! I have a lil news to share ! My MP did an inquiry on my behalf and this what it is (
CIC advised today that the office is recommending to the officer to waive the interview because they believe there is no reason to question the relationship. If the interview is waived this is significantly positive and will save some time on processing.

I hope you find this news well. If you have any questions, please contact the office.

Kind regards,)

My ECase hasn't changed yet but it means at least it's in process ! I'm very thankful to Allah and I'm very happy ! I'm hoping my brother Nike-afg get ppr in next 2 weeks bakhair , inshallah ! Happy Monday
salaam my dear sister sadaf jaan congratulations for the good news I am so so happy for you it's very good news interview is the biggest problem for us waiving interview save us a lot and thank you for good wishes hope you hear good news soon inshallah

Hope_123

Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad -- New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
File Transfer...
November 2012 but according to GCMS; July 2013 [ISB] ; February 15th 2014 [New Delhi]
Med's Request
May 26 2014
Med's Done....
May 28 2014, ecas changed to IN PROCESS May 29 2014; Emedical sent to CIC June 8 2014; Ecas DECISION MADE June 21
Passport Req..
Alhamdullilah on July 29 2014; Islamabad received PP August 11
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdullilah September 18, 2014!!!
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah September 27, 2014!!!
sadafN said:
Salam everyone ! I have a lil news to share ! My MP did an inquiry on my behalf and this what it is (
CIC advised today that the office is recommending to the officer to waive the interview because they believe there is no reason to question the relationship. If the interview is waived this is significantly positive and will save some time on processing.

I hope you find this news well. If you have any questions, please contact the office.

Kind regards,)

My ECase hasn't changed yet but it means at least it's in process ! I'm very thankful to Allah and I'm very happy ! I'm hoping my brother Nike-afg get ppr in next 2 weeks bakhair , inshallah ! Happy Monday
That's great!

How come you were in interview queue in the first? and how was it waived? did you send additional documents?

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
Anjo14 said:
Salam sadaf jan,
My husband got remed on 11july when my application stutes change from application received to In Process.
But he didn't received coz they send it in a wronge e-mail address..when I contact to my Mp she find out...than she update my contact info so after that In a week he got a remed in his email....he is done with remed...sorry for update you late...ours is likely the same timeline, but the doctor doesn't give him any prove somthing....I want to know how I am going to find out cic received the remed?? Anyone have idea about this let me know please and thanks in advance....

Hope everybody get a good news today coz it is Tuesday,they usually updated the application...khair hamagi basha ameen.....
salaam it's take 2-3 weeks the doctor to sent the e medical report to cic new dehli and doctor will send u a conformation of received of ur re medical to ur email as will and make sure to give theme the correct email address if it is more than 2-3 weeks and the doctor form Kabul don't send u conformation than call hime at this number 011 93 799142913 and inquiry about ur re medical hope it's helps

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
Hope_123 said:
That's great!

How come you were in interview queue in the first? and how was it waived? did you send additional documents?
hey hop_123 it's means we have to wait another year or so to get visa ? Coz we just sent theme new remed if this is the case than its really sad it's hard ,but how do u know ?

Hope_123

Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad -- New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
File Transfer...
November 2012 but according to GCMS; July 2013 [ISB] ; February 15th 2014 [New Delhi]
Med's Request
May 26 2014
Med's Done....
May 28 2014, ecas changed to IN PROCESS May 29 2014; Emedical sent to CIC June 8 2014; Ecas DECISION MADE June 21
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Nick_afg said:
hey hop_123 it's means we have to wait another year or so to get visa ? Coz we just sent theme new remed if this is the case than its really sad it's hard ,but how do u know ?
no not a whole year !!

I just meant, do they care to stamp visa so quickly,. that's all.
Inshallah whatever for the best
Of course it shouldn't take more than a month

Kabul2012

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL / NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Brothers and Sisters Salam,

Yesterday I received re-medical request plus new police certificate clearance request from CIC New Delhi, beside this they sent me IMM 3911 form to be completed, Once I complete them, should I sent them to New Delhi or Islamabad? CIC Office did not instruct me where i should sent the package? if anyone has experience or same situation kindly advise, thank you.

Kabul2012

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL / NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sonam25 said:
If they ask you for it, then you have to provide one.

If they didn't ask for it, don't worry.

Good luck
All brothers and sister

Inshallah something for All of us.
Thanks from the reply sonam jan.

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
Kabul2012 said:
Dear Brothers and Sisters Salam,

Yesterday I received re-medical request plus new police certificate clearance request from CIC New Delhi, beside this they sent me IMM 3911 form to be completed, Once I complete them, should I sent them to New Delhi or Islamabad? CIC Office did not instruct me where i should sent the package? if anyone has experience or same situation kindly advise, thank you.
salaam first of all many many congratulations for the good news , answer for ur question as far as i knew our all afghan residents cases are processing in NDVO so send the requested doc to cic new dehli u don't need to get confused about it coz u get re medical and all other doc request from cic new dehli so don't worry and go a ahead bro send the requested doc to NDVO hope it's help good luck

Anjo14

Star Member
Jul 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2013
Doc's Request.
12-11-2012
AOR Received.
19-02-2013
File Transfer...
To New Delhi 6-03-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2014
Med's Done....
20-08-2014
Interview........
Waived according to GCMS notes
Passport Req..
June 15,2015, submitted July 15,2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Har waqt khast khoda jan basha
Nick_afg said:
salaam it's take 2-3 weeks the doctor to sent the e medical report to cic new dehli and doctor will send u a conformation of received of ur re medical to ur email as will and make sure to give theme the correct email address if it is more than 2-3 weeks and the doctor form Kabul don't send u conformation than call hime at this number 011 93 799142913 and inquiry about ur re medical hope it's helps
Salam,and tanx for your reply... Yes I heard the same too,but I have called so many times he is not picking up his phone...hope later on,and i have another question. I saw some people received police clearance too with their remedical, but I didn't received it...is it normal...will they send it later or what? I am confused now

Hope_123

Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad -- New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
May 26 2014
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Anjo14 said:
Salam,and tanx for your reply... Yes I heard the same too,but I have called so many times he is not picking up his phone...hope later on,and i have another question. I saw some people received police clearance too with their remedical, but I didn't received it...is it normal...will they send it later or what? I am confused now
some don't get re-police check. nothing to worry about

CA_immigrant

Star Member
Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL-LDN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 13
Doc's Request.
Sep 14
File Transfer...
Feb 14
Med's Request
Sep 14
Med's Done....
Oct 14
Interview........
NO Alhmdulilah
Passport Req..
Nov 14
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah pp returned 11 Dec.
LANDED..........
IN SHA ALLAH
Friends i got this email today pls if someone got the same email or if you guys kindly help in this regards,

thanks alot

===================
Dear Applicant,

I am now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa. It appears that you may not meet the definition of a spouse per R117(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act 2002 (IRPA), and thus, you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

R117(1)(a) of the IRPA defines who is a member of the family class. A foreign national is a member of the family class if, with respect to a sponsor, the foreign national is the sponsor's spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner.

I note you have submitted a marriage certificate issued on dated...by the Consulate General of Afghanistan as evidence of your marriage to your sponsor. However, you have not submitted a Pakistani Nikah Nama or a marriage registration certificate issued by the Pakistani civil authorities. I therefore have concerns regarding the validity of your marriage and that you may not be a member of the family class.

Before a final decision regarding your eligibility as a member of the family class is made, you are being given 30 days to provide an explanation and any additional information/documentation you may wish to submit, to support that the proxy marriage was performed correctly. The information/documentation you submit must be sufficient to clearly demonstrate that the above definition is/definitions are met. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation in addition to a photocopy of the original document.

Please submit the requested documentation/information to us within 30 days. Please submit all the above documents to us at the same time, quoting your file number (shown in the subject line above) on all correspondence, including on the envelope.

Should you not respond within 30 days, your application will be assessed based on the information we have on file at that time, and may lead to a refusal of your application. Once the application is refused, you would be able to reapply, but you would be required to submit a new application and pay a new processing fee. The new application would be assessed according to the Canadian Immigration Act and Regulations in force at the time that the new application was received.

Sincerely,

High Commission of Canada/Haut-commissariat du Canada

Immigration Section/Service d'immigration (p.p. SXB)

38 Grosvenor Street

London/Londres W1K 4AA

United Kingdom/Royaume-Uni

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Oct 10, 2013 to Islamabad - transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Med's Request
Re-medical Request September 17, 2014, Did Re-medical September 23, 2014
Med's Done....
First Med done - July 2013
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
DM & PPR Nov 4, 2014. Sent PP on Nov 12, CIC Received it on Nov 13. Received Passport with Visa on Dec 3rd, 2014 - Landed on Dec 16th, 2014
CA_immigrant said:
Friends i got this email today pls if someone got the same email or if you guys kindly help in this regards,

thanks alot

===================
Dear Applicant,

I am now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa. It appears that you may not meet the definition of a spouse per R117(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act 2002 (IRPA), and thus, you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

R117(1)(a) of the IRPA defines who is a member of the family class. A foreign national is a member of the family class if, with respect to a sponsor, the foreign national is the sponsor's spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner.

I note you have submitted a marriage certificate issued on dated...by the Consulate General of Afghanistan as evidence of your marriage to your sponsor. However, you have not submitted a Pakistani Nikah Nama or a marriage registration certificate issued by the Pakistani civil authorities. I therefore have concerns regarding the validity of your marriage and that you may not be a member of the family class.

Before a final decision regarding your eligibility as a member of the family class is made, you are being given 30 days to provide an explanation and any additional information/documentation you may wish to submit, to support that the proxy marriage was performed correctly. The information/documentation you submit must be sufficient to clearly demonstrate that the above definition is/definitions are met. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation in addition to a photocopy of the original document.

Please submit the requested documentation/information to us within 30 days. Please submit all the above documents to us at the same time, quoting your file number (shown in the subject line above) on all correspondence, including on the envelope.

Should you not respond within 30 days, your application will be assessed based on the information we have on file at that time, and may lead to a refusal of your application. Once the application is refused, you would be able to reapply, but you would be required to submit a new application and pay a new processing fee. The new application would be assessed according to the Canadian Immigration Act and Regulations in force at the time that the new application was received.

Sincerely,

High Commission of Canada/Haut-commissariat du Canada

Immigration Section/Service d'immigration (p.p. SXB)

38 Grosvenor Street

London/Londres W1K 4AA

United Kingdom/Royaume-Uni
Are you currently residing in Pakistan? If that is the case they might be able to help you on this. I would suggest you to ask the Members in Pakistani Topics.

But if you are not residing in Pakistan or were residing there while you applied for it. Then explain to them that you don't live there and that is not asked for Afghanistan's residents on the CIC website to provide this.