+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Afghanistan Spouse Sponsorship thru India

abdul786

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
My one in background since May 2016, any one knows what they do during background process and what will be the next step. I am Apr 2016 applicant anyone of same timeline? Thanks.

appl

Star Member
Dec 27, 2017
I'm also April 2016 family class applicant interview on April 7 2017 after interview I got email from New Delhi for background check forum now it's been 7 month I didn't heard nothing yet pls can anyone advise

appl

Star Member
Dec 27, 2017
My one in background since May 2016, any one knows what they do during background process and what will be the next step. I am Apr 2016 applicant anyone of same timeline? Thanks.
I'm also April 2016 family class applicant stuck in background check process

Fhtn

Nov 1, 2017
My application is from July 2015, interview done last year + medical.
Medical expired in October and I received email for another medical in December. I just did my medical for 3rd time.
Does anyone know if security check is done and what’s next?
Is anyone from the same year and got an update?

doo_dle

May 20, 2017
I read somewhere on the IRCC website that they are trying to finalize all applications received before December 2016 by the end of December 2017... Now that 2017 is over are most people's applications done???

appl

Star Member
Dec 27, 2017
Did they ask for interview or background check forum if yes then I'm in same boat with u I'm also April 2016 family class applicant

Afgboy_2017

Star Member
Sep 12, 2017
Hey everyone
I got an email today saying I need to fill a background declaration IM5669 and submit a police certificate for my wife. Does anyone know what the police certificate is called in Afghanistan. Do you just go to the local police station and make one. Also the letter is asking me to submit marriage certificate and marriage photos. I have already submitted the original these. Do I need to resubmit them.
Thanks for your help and good luck with your application.

doo_dle

May 20, 2017
Hey everyone
I got an email today saying I need to fill a background declaration IM5669 and submit a police certificate for my wife. Does anyone know what the police certificate is called in Afghanistan. Do you just go to the local police station and make one. Also the letter is asking me to submit marriage certificate and marriage photos. I have already submitted the original these. Do I need to resubmit them.
Thanks for your help and good luck with your application.
I know that my husband went to Kabul to get his police certificate done. And then the information got forwarded to the "Consulate General of Afghanistan in Toronto" where I went to go pick it up. They write a letter, sign and stamp it.

Also, see the below link for more information...

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/afghanistan.html

Afgboy_2017

Star Member
Sep 12, 2017

Afgboy_2017

Star Member
Sep 12, 2017
Hi everyone
I am having trouble linking my paper application to an online account. I got a letter on December 22, 2017 with the UCI and application number. When I try to link it, it says application not found. Do I need to wait for a week or is there a problem. Thanks for your help.

doo_dle

May 20, 2017
Hi everyone
I am having trouble linking my paper application to an online account. I got a letter on December 22, 2017 with the UCI and application number. When I try to link it, it says application not found. Do I need to wait for a week or is there a problem. Thanks for your help.
Don't worry, almost everyone has had the same issue. Fill in all the info, except where it's asking for "date of birth" ...don't put anything; just hit the space bar once. See if that works.

Afgboy_2017

Star Member
Sep 12, 2017
Don't worry, almost everyone has had the same issue. Fill in all the info, except where it's asking for "date of birth" ...don't put anything; just hit the space bar once. See if that works.
It did not ask for date of birth. It ask for UCI, application number, place of birth.. Is there another website for it.