+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Afghanistan Spouse Sponsorship thru India

doo_dle

May 20, 2017
im not sure, mine never said not applicable, it went from "will let u know hen we start ur background check" to "background check in progress", so from march to july it took 4 months for bcg to begin and its still in process now
oh ok well thanks for responding...

doo_dle

May 20, 2017
I dont understand why it's taking this long. Maybe because of our country and its conditions but who knows. I hate waiting. It' holding me back from everything.
I completely agree. The wait is killing me also. And also not knowing anything. There is no updates provided and correspondence on their part... so one minute I'm feeling hopeful and then the next minute I'm feeling terrified that maybe there is something wrong. Just back and forth all the time.

namat

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad ---New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 2012
Med's Done....
July 2014
Interview........
hopefully none
Passport Req..
soon?
LANDED..........
i really dont see it coming
salam guys. anyone know how long it takes to get a letter with your application number? Ive been waiting for a month should I not have gotten it already? thanks.

doo_dle

May 20, 2017
salam guys. anyone know how long it takes to get a letter with your application number? Ive been waiting for a month should I not have gotten it already? thanks.
For me, it was exactly one month from when CIC received my application to when I got AOR1 in email. If anything try calling them to get an update.

namat

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad ---New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 2012
Med's Done....
July 2014
Interview........
hopefully none
Passport Req..
soon?
LANDED..........
i really dont see it coming
For me, it was exactly one month from when CIC received my application to when I got AOR1 in email. If anything try calling them to get an update.
I see, I'm just nervous they send the application back because we don't have any birth certificate for the applicant. It wasn't available back 20 years ago in Kabul...Also I thought they'd email the AOR and not mail it because I put my email address there. Khair, we'll see.

doo_dle

May 20, 2017
I see, I'm just nervous they send the application back because we don't have any birth certificate for the applicant. It wasn't available back 20 years ago in Kabul...Also I thought they'd email the AOR and not mail it because I put my email address there. Khair, we'll see.
We didn't include birth certificate for applicant either and they didn't send it back. And yes it will be emailed to you.

yaq

Nov 20, 2017
hi guy,
I sent my wifes application in june for the 2nd time after they sent it back for being incomplete. got file number in july and they sent a request for medical end of aug compeleted that and shortly after got a request for background check and police certificate. end of oct i i received an email that the application was sent to visa office in New Delhi and does anyome know how long it takes

Zora

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
hi guy,
I sent my wifes application in june for the 2nd time after they sent it back for being incomplete. got file number in july and they sent a request for medical end of aug compeleted that and shortly after got a request for background check and police certificate. end of oct i i received an email that the application was sent to visa office in New Delhi and does anyome know how long it takes
from the day cic received ur application take time to at least 12 months , but most the time take more than 12 months because of background check and security check .

Reactions: yaq

Red-Rose

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
Tdot
Category........
FAM
For us we were told 12 months and its from Dubai too but now in December it will be 24 months and security started for us in August 2016 And It's still in security check/background check... So frustrating and my daughter is always crying for daddy

can1989

Dec 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.