File Transfer...
25-January-2015
Med's Request
11-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
In process 11 Aug 2015
Adel167 said:
thanks for reply.
so your application is through india? and i guess it is spouse sponsorship right?
i did check with couple of people, they got letter within a month in 2013. i really don't know whether they prolong the process or what?

so we both are almost in same ship lol.
yeah my application is through india yeah it is spouse sponsership application
every case have two step it is step one it take about 7-8 month
When your recived a letter then step two starting . I talked with cic agent she told me that

M rafi

Star Member
Sep 20, 2014
Salam everyone my husband order notes but He made a mistake he got a email back saying this

This is to acknowledge receipt of your request submitted pursuant to the Access to Information Act, which was received on January 21, 2015, for the following records:

the electronic permanent residence file concerning BALOOCH, Rafi

I regret to inform you that we are unable to process your request for the following reason:

· Requests made under the Access to Information (ATI) Act require that you be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident or an individual or corporation present in Canada. Please provide proof that you are entitled to make a request under the ATI Act (i.e.: copy of a stamped passport, valid visa, citizenship card, or corporation registration) or resubmit your request through an individual who has right of access. Your written consent authorizing him/her to receive your personal information is required.
Please note that we will put your request on hold until we receive the requested information from you. If we have not received your reply by February 25, 2015, we will consider the request abandoned and close our file accordingly.

Now I don't know what to do can someone plz help
R they asking for my info or my husbands I'm the one sponsoring my husband from Afghanistan

Adel167

Star Member
Oct 27, 2013
Toronto
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 09-2014
Doc's Request.
Oct 07-2014
AOR Received.
Oct 09-2014
File Transfer...
Feb-11-2015
Med's Request
Sep 03-2015
Med's Done....
Sept 10-2015
Interview........
Wived
Passport Req..
Oct 19-2015
ahmad shah said:
yeah my application is through india yeah it is spouse sponsership application
every case have two step it is step one it take about 7-8 month
When your recived a letter then step two starting . I talked with cic agent she told me that
and how long will the step two take?
i recently spoke with one of my close relatives, he told me that he got letter within a month in 2013. but i really don't know. ???

desighee

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
M rafi said:
Salam everyone my husband order notes but He made a mistake he got a email back saying this

This is to acknowledge receipt of your request submitted pursuant to the Access to Information Act, which was received on January 21, 2015, for the following records:

the electronic permanent residence file concerning #######

I regret to inform you that we are unable to process your request for the following reason:

· Requests made under the Access to Information (ATI) Act require that you be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident or an individual or corporation present in Canada. Please provide proof that you are entitled to make a request under the ATI Act (i.e.: copy of a stamped passport, valid visa, citizenship card, or corporation registration) or resubmit your request through an individual who has right of access. Your written consent authorizing him/her to receive your personal information is required.
Please note that we will put your request on hold until we receive the requested information from you. If we have not received your reply by February 25, 2015, we will consider the request abandoned and close our file accordingly.

Now I don't know what to do can someone plz help
R they asking for my info or my husbands I'm the one sponsoring my husband from Afghanistan
The sponsor from Canada needs to order notes for the spouse in Afghanistan. Your husband who is not yet a canadian citizen/PR cannot order notes for himself. I think that's where you made the mistake. The email is basically saying to prove that you're eligible to order notes (show your pr card/citizenship status) or ask someone else who is a PR/canadian citizen to order notes for you and also show consent authorizing the request.

Assuming you're the sponsor:

*Please select the Department where you would like to submit an Access to Information or Privacy request.
CITIZENSHIP AND IMMIGRATION CANADA

*To be eligible to make a request, you must be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada or an individual or corporation currently present in Canada. Please select the category that best describes you.
Select Canadian Citizen or PR.

Now enter your details (sponsor). Towards the end of the online form.:
*Are you requesting information on your own behalf?
NO

Then enter your husband's information on the next page and upload scanned consent form with his signature.

sadafN

Apr 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2013
AOR Received.
02-14-13
File Transfer...
03-23-2014 from Islamabad to New Dehli
Med's Request
Remed done 09/04/2014
Med's Done....
02-14-13
Interview........
Wived
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
Any news ? Anyone ?

khatera

Star Member
May 6, 2014
sadafN said:
Any news ? Anyone ?
Hi SadafN and other respected members in this forum,

I have a question regarding my husband case:

I did an MP inquiry regarding my husband case that had interview in end of Nov 2014 and today i got a response that:
"Medical result for Mr.... are valid till 01 Dec, 2015 and at present the file is placed in queue for final review. It will be reviewed in accordance with its place in the queue for applicants in this category, hence we cannot provide you with a precise date by which this application will be finalized."

I don't know what stage is my husband application and if security and background check is done or not?
Any idea ?
I am very concern that it doesn't take an other year....
KHuda jan mihranban hama maa ra az in intezar stressful khalas kona.

namat

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad ---New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 2012
Med's Done....
July 2014
Interview........
hopefully none
Passport Req..
soon?
LANDED..........
i really dont see it coming
khatera said:

I did an MP inquiry regarding my husband case that had interview in end of Nov 2014 and today i got a response that:
"Medical result for Mr.... are valid till 01 Dec, 2015 and at present the file is placed in queue for final review. It will be reviewed in accordance with its place in the queue for applicants in this category, hence we cannot provide you with a precise date by which this application will be finalized."

I don't know what stage is my husband application and if security and background check is done or not?
Any idea ?
Well they did tell you the LONGEST time is till december 2015. But i personally think it might take till summer i believe you applied in december 2013

khatera

Star Member
May 6, 2014
namat said:
Well they did tell you the LONGEST time is till december 2015. But i personally think it might take till summer i believe you applied in december 2013
Salam alikom Namat. thanks for your reply. Khuda jan zoban at ra nik kona :)
No they did not say that way, said medical valid till Dec 01, 2015.
I applied in oct. 2013 but my husband did his re-medical right after interview in end of November 2014.
Do you know what does the term "final review" mean? Does it mean that "background check" and "security check " is passed ? how I know when if these process is passed?

sadafN

Apr 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2013
AOR Received.
02-14-13
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Remed done 09/04/2014
Med's Done....
02-14-13
Interview........
Wived
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
khatera said:
I applied in oct. 2013 but my husband did his re-medical right after interview in end of November 2014.
Do you know what does the term "final review" mean? Does it mean that "background check" and "security check " is passed ? how I know when if these process is passed?
Hey sweetie !dont panic as far as know all the cases are inline for final reviews and background checks are being conducted ! I'm way before u and there are many members even before me 2012 and early 2013 ! There is no way that it will take another year, inshallah in just a few months we all will hear great news! One thing that I will strongly recommend is plz order ur notes I will have all the details of your husband interview and the DM on the interview it self ! I hope it help any further questions plz inbox me I'll be more then happy to help

namat

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad ---New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 2012
Med's Done....
July 2014
Interview........
hopefully none
Passport Req..
soon?
LANDED..........
i really dont see it coming
khatera said:
Wa salam, Sadaf jan made a strong point to which i believe is true. I think they want to completely process all of afghan cases so the next ones are complete within 15 months and follow new delhi timeline. Just wait and stay strong its a rough storm which will come to a stop one day inshallah

Ahmad.123

Star Member
Dec 14, 2014
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khatera said:

Any idea ?
Salam SadaFN

With the blessing of Almighty Allah you will receive your passport request within 3 or 4 months inshallah, and also note it, our husband's security and background check are done too. don't worry its the final review section. just wait for Passport request and check your Email inbox and mailbox.

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-islamabad-New Delhi India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
06-03-14 from Islamabad to new Delhi
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Redemical sent to NDVO on 27 July 14 E case changed to in process on 07-07-14
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
April 16-2015 pp submitted 24/April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
khatera said:

Any idea ?
salaam khatra jaan the same exact message I got from my mp this a generic message the only thing can give u reall info about ur case is note please order ur note if u really wanna know about ur file and everything ll be ok inshahalla u ll get ppr in this month for sure but please keep praying NAMAZ this is the only solution of all problems and ll bring light to our life

khatera

Star Member
May 6, 2014
sadafN said:
Hey sweetie !dont panic as far as know all the cases are inline for final reviews and background checks are being conducted ! I'm way before u and there are many members even before me 2012 and early 2013 ! There is no way that it will take another year, inshallah in just a few months we all will hear great news! One thing that I will strongly recommend is plz order ur notes I will have all the details of your husband interview and the DM on the interview it self ! I hope it help any further questions plz inbox me I'll be more then happy to help
Thanks a lot SadafN and ,Nick_afg, Ahmad.123, namat for your reply and reliefing words.
You all made me so relaxed :) I wish we all hear good news soon inshalah.
I want to order a note but i never have done, can you help me with this, plz.
I appreciate your time and care.

sadafN

Apr 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2013
AOR Received.
02-14-13
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Remed done 09/04/2014
Med's Done....
02-14-13
Interview........
Wived
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
khatera said:
Thanks a lot SadafN and ,Nick_afg, Ahmad.123, namat for your reply and reliefing words.
You all made me so relaxed :) I wish we all hear good news soon inshalah.
I want to order a note but i never have done, can you help me with this, plz.
I appreciate your time and care.

Salam
Bear in mind that you will be ordering them on behalf of your husband since he is the one being sponsored.

Go here:
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/

So first form "REQUESTER INFORMATION" is all YOUR (sponsor) info.
*Are you requesting information on your own behalf? Pick NO and then choose the E-mail option as opposed to CD

2nd form: "ACT AND RECORD SELECTION"

Please select the Act under which you are submitting the request
ACCESS TO INFORMATION ACT

Which type of records do you wish to request?
CASE FILES

The rest will all be your wife's information (Principal Applicant)

File Type: Immigration File- Permanent Resident

Last form: "ATTACH DOCUMENTS"
This is where you attached the signed consent form found here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/form-imm5744.asp
To fill this:

1) Your full name: This is your wife/principal applicant's info
2) Spouse info: This is your/sponsor's info
3) Designated individual: This is your/sponsor's info
4) Declaration Check both YES boxes
5) First box is your wife's signature
Second box is your signature
Date
You can ask her to sign the form and scan and e-mail it back to you. Afterwards, you can sign and scan and attach the form along with the request.
Hope this helps. Let me know if you need any further help!

nsb

Star Member
Jan 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New-Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
Doc's Request.
Additional Doc Req : 1 October 2014
Nomination.....
12 Augest - 2013
AOR Received.
6 November - 2013 CIC - 1 September 2014 VO New Delhi
IELTS Request
Already Submitted With PNP Application
File Transfer...
26 June 2014
Med's Request
6 November - 2013 , Re-Medical 9 March - 2015
Med's Done....
22 December - 2013, Re-Medical 23 March - 2015
Passport Req..
4 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made on 4 May 2015 - Visa Issued 28 May 2015
LANDED..........
2nd July 2015
Hi Nick_AFG and other senior members,

just an update on my case .

1st September 2014 file transferred to New Delhi
1st October 2014 got additional document request including PCC
29 October 2014 submitted my additional documents to NDVO
29 December 2014 send enquiry email to NDVO, they said My file is in background and security check

and now it has been three months, I have got no response from them. Any idea how long does it take to do background and security check for Afghan applicants. I hope not 6 or 8 month :(