+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Affidavit or Notarized Reference Letter!?

Liam88

Mar 27, 2015
hi guys, if I'm submitting a list of my job duties for a past job where i could not get a reference letter from,(employer went into receivership and is no longer in business, could not obtain a letter), do i need to get it notarized by a commissioner of oaths, or certified by lawyer or a sworn affidavit? Whats the right way to go about doing this? :D

GokulGuruprasad

Oct 26, 2015
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Liam88 said:
hi guys, if I'm submitting a list of my job duties for a past job where i could not get a reference letter from,(employer went into receivership and is no longer in business, could not obtain a letter), do i need to get it notarized by a commissioner of oaths, or certified by lawyer or a sworn affidavit? Whats the right way to go about doing this? :D
Notarisation is the best option.

Doda

May 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Liam88 said:
You might not be able to claim any points regarding that job.

Reactions: forqueries

pssid

Dec 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2015
AOR Received.
23-10-2015
Med's Done....
4-11-2015
Passport Req..
23-03-2016
LANDED..........
24-06-2016
Sworn affidavit on a stamp paper in india is what i did. You need to mention all your roles and the reason why you could not get a reference letter. I will try to attach a format in some time. It depends on the visa officer to consider it, no guarantee it will be. In my case it got accepted.

satishk1511

Apr 17, 2016
Sworn affidavit on a stamp paper in india is what i did. You need to mention all your roles and the reason why you could not get a reference letter. I will try to attach a format in some time. It depends on the visa officer to consider it, no guarantee it will be. In my case it got accepted.
Hello, could you please submit the notarized letter format, please? Thanks!

rahimpal

Star Member
Oct 21, 2013
China
NOC Code......
hi , could you pls email the affidavit format to rahimpal@gmail.com, thanks

niky1007

Feb 8, 2017
Hi, can you please mail me the format on monaniniky@gmail.com ? Thanks a lot. I’m facing the same issue and plan to get an affidavit.

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
IRCC does not usually accept self-declared experience without supporting documentation. Was the job in Canada? What supporting documentation do you have? Do you not have a former colleague or manager who is willing to write a letter on your behalf?

sahil9385

Dec 14, 2017
Hi,
I stumbled upon this thread and I have a similar question.
I am currently in the process of applying. I do not want to jeopardize my current employment hence I want to submit an affidavit.

I am thinking of submitting the below documents as proof:
- A notarized affidavit giving details of employment along with roles and responsibilities.
- My original offer letter
- A letter from my employer confirming employment and salary ( I had requested one for my parents visa)
- Salary slips for last 3 months.

If somebody done this or has any knowledge of this process please guide me.

Thank You.

kalani123

Star Member
Sep 28, 2019
Dear can you share the format @ tuturam1988@gmail.com

3mma

Mar 1, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Could please send me the sworn affidavit letter format

3mma

Mar 1, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Could please send me the sworn affidavit letter format
Could you please send me the copy of the sworn affidavit, emmy2christ@gmail.com