+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AEO-FSW-Any advice or inside scoop?

jillyk

Sep 12, 2011
Hi everyone,

I hope you are all well today.Briefly my situation. Myself and my partner are here from Ireland on a 3 yr work permit, we have about 2 1/2 years left. We want to apply for PR under the FSW and need an AEO. We found it so hard to get an LMO, took 3 goes. Eventually we got it, obviously!

My question is can anyone guide us in the right direction about WHAT THEY REALLY WANT in the AEO. I have read all the CIC guidelines so kindly no links to that. My partner has a genuine offer, established firm, bricklaying, we're aware of average wage, can submit all docs from employer. And before you say it I know the AEO is from the employer I am just helping out giving as much info as i can to them as they have no experience, thus it took us 3 goes to get a LMO last time.

I would really really appreciate ANYONES help if you've had experience. After we got approved LMO I posted all our ins and outs so would really be so thankful if someone who's been through the process in same category could give their ins and outs.

Quesions like:
'Explain how the foreign national was recruited for the job'. Is there a more favourable answer than 'word of mouth'?
'Also please explain how the FN was found to qualify for the job'. Do they want more than-had the experience required, attended interview and started on trial. Found to be an excellent addition to the company was employed indeterminately.
'Please explain how the FN was offered the job'. Written job offer tended and signed.

I am not asking for 'answers' to the questions just advice and past experience. I am wary of the questions and their apparent EASY answers as these seemed to be our pit falls with the LMO!

Also with the 'have you attempted to recruit and Canadians....' this is a question the same as on the LMO. Should we list all the efforts made and support with the advertisements or will the supporting documents be unnecessary?

IF THERE ARE PARTS OF THIS GIANT POST YOU CAN HELP WITH PLEASE DO!

Thank you all for your time.
Best, Jillyk

leon007

Star Member
Nov 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
, application recd: March 2012
AOR Received.
. PER: March 2012
File Transfer...
, 2nd Line: Nov 2013
Med's Request
Feb2014
Med's Done....
March2014 Med Upld by IOM:March 2014 Med Rcvd/3rd line: March2014
Passport Req..
PPR1: Apr9.....PPR2: Apr15
VISA ISSUED...
25 April 2014
the biggest difference between LMO and AEO is that the employer does not need to offer the job to the local canadians first. The usual process of getting AEO is you will be interviewed/contacted by the interested employer and if he is satisfied then, obviously you will be offered the job by a letter. This job offer letter should be of indifferent period.

A

adityaa

jillyk said:
Hi everyone,

I hope you are all well today.Briefly my situation. Myself and my partner are here from Ireland on a 3 yr work permit, we have about 2 1/2 years left. We want to apply for PR under the FSW and need an AEO. We found it so hard to get an LMO, took 3 goes. Eventually we got it, obviously!

My question is can anyone guide us in the right direction about WHAT THEY REALLY WANT in the AEO. I have read all the CIC guidelines so kindly no links to that. My partner has a genuine offer, established firm, bricklaying, we're aware of average wage, can submit all docs from employer. And before you say it I know the AEO is from the employer I am just helping out giving as much info as i can to them as they have no experience, thus it took us 3 goes to get a LMO last time.

I would really really appreciate ANYONES help if you've had experience. After we got approved LMO I posted all our ins and outs so would really be so thankful if someone who's been through the process in same category could give their ins and outs.

Quesions like:
'Explain how the foreign national was recruited for the job'. Is there a more favourable answer than 'word of mouth'?
'Also please explain how the FN was found to qualify for the job'. Do they want more than-had the experience required, attended interview and started on trial. Found to be an excellent addition to the company was employed indeterminately.
'Please explain how the FN was offered the job'. Written job offer tended and signed.

I am not asking for 'answers' to the questions just advice and past experience. I am wary of the questions and their apparent EASY answers as these seemed to be our pit falls with the LMO!

Also with the 'have you attempted to recruit and Canadians....' this is a question the same as on the LMO. Should we list all the efforts made and support with the advertisements or will the supporting documents be unnecessary?

IF THERE ARE PARTS OF THIS GIANT POST YOU CAN HELP WITH PLEASE DO!

Thank you all for your time.
Best, Jillyk
I have AEO with positive opinion by HRSDC / Service Canada.

A

ASMB

adityaa said:
I have AEO with positive opinion by HRSDC / Service Canada.
Hi Adityaa,
Looking at your timelines it seems you have passed the average processing times for application with AEO (6 months). Do you know what is the reason your application is so delayed.
ASMB

A

adityaa

ASMB said:
Hi Adityaa,
Looking at your timelines it seems you have passed the average processing times for application with AEO (6 months). Do you know what is the reason your application is so delayed.
ASMB
Dear ASMB

Because I am Pre-June Applicant , CIC process latest Application on First priority basis.

shohagbgd

Jul 26, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/04/2012
Nomination.....
11/06/2012 " IN PROCESS"
AOR Received.
11/07/2012 UCI number get
IELTS Request
with file
File Transfer...
01/08/2012 svo
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
wait
VISA ISSUED...
wait
LANDED..........
wait
hi
my in process 11 june 2012, But MR not coming , Can any one say when my MR came or how long i wait ? please advice me