+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ADVISE US PLZ

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
she got approved in a year
Every case is unique. Her basis for the claim was not the same as yours as she was single.

1. Have you tried to move to another part of India? Or maybe to another country through employment or a study visa?

2. Have you looked into Express Entry?

3. Merely submitting applications/asking for judicial reviews without having the grounds to remain in Canada will not help. You would only be wasting your money and time. IMO, you need to think with your mind and make decisions that are practical/feasible

Reactions: Buletruck
Nov 15, 2018
Every case is unique. Her basis for the claim was not the same as yours as she was single.

1. Have you tried to move to another part of India? Or maybe to another country through employment or a study visa?

2. Have you looked into Express Entry?

3. Merely submitting applications/asking for judicial reviews without having the grounds to remain in Canada will not help. You would only be wasting your money and time. IMO, you need to think with your mind and make decisions that are practical/feasible

Hi, Thanks for the update. Is there any option where in someone can sponsor me for work in canada while im here

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi, Thanks for the update. Is there any option where in someone can sponsor me for work in canada while im here
You would need to find an employer who is willing to go through the LMIA process + your WP must be approved.

1. Applying for asylum will not work. You don't have any grounds for an asylum claim.

2. Your WP application (assuming you find an employer) will be probably be considered as another attempt to stay by any which way.

3. IMO, any future applications you make could be refused. And, you will find it next to impossible to return to Canada and/or to get any temporary residence visa.

a. Have you tried to find employment and/or to move to another part of India, especially one of the metros?

b. Based on your posts, I'm guessing you've been married for at least close to four years. Maybe you and/or someone else can convince your in-laws that you have a stable, genuine marriage that has weathered the storms since the last 4 years (?). People do mellow with time.

c. You may want to try to move to another country. That said, your Canadian visa history may affect your chances unless it is a visa-liberal country

Nov 15, 2018
You would need to find an employer who is willing to go through the LMIA process + your WP must be approved.

1. Applying for asylum will not work. You don't have any grounds for an asylum claim.

2. Your WP application (assuming you find an employer) will be probably be considered as another attempt to stay by any which way.

3. IMO, any future applications you make could be refused. And, you will find it next to impossible to return to Canada and/or to get any temporary residence visa.

a. Have you tried to find employment and/or to move to another part of India, especially one of the metros?

b. Based on your posts, I'm guessing you've been married for at least close to four years. Maybe you and/or someone else can convince your in-laws that you have a stable, genuine marriage that has weathered the storms since the last 4 years (?). People do mellow with time.

c. You may want to try to move to another country. That said, your Canadian visa history may affect your chances unless it is a visa-liberal country

RECENTLY I LOST MY CHILD AND HAD MISCARRIAGE THEY ARE SO HAPPY . YOU THINK THAT AS IM HERE I CAN LOOK FOR EMPLOYER?

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
You have been told your options. You must decide which way to go. Please stop typing in capitals as it is looked at as shouting and rude.

Nov 15, 2018
THIS WHAT IT SAYS AT CIC:

Can I apply for a work permit from inside Canada?
Only in some cases. You can only apply for a work permit from inside Canada if:

• you, your spouse or parents have a valid study or work permit,
  • you have a work permit for one job but want to apply for a work permit for a different job,
  • you have a temporary resident permit that is valid for six months or more, or
  • you are in Canada because you have already applied for permanent residence from inside Canada. You will have to pass certain stages in the main application process before you can be eligible for a work permit.
There are other requirements as well.

If you are already in Canada as a visitor, you may not apply within Canada. You must apply for a work permit at a Canadian visa office:

• responsible for the country where you live,
  • responsible for the country you are a citizen of, or
  • at a Canadian embassy or consulate in the United States of America.
You may be asked to go for an in-person interview at that office. If so, make sure you have all the documents you need to enter that country.

You must check:

• whether you need to fill out any other forms or provide any other documents, and
  • how to pay the fee (visa offices do not accept fee payment receipts from banks in Canada).