+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Advise on my next trv application

Vendi

Star Member
Apr 26, 2018
Hello everyone, I last year applied for a trv which was rejected, we had mention in the invitation letter that I was visiting my boyfriend which I later realised it was a red flag to have mention our relationship, am planing to reapply but this time round I was to say that his my friend will that work or will cause me trouble, resulting into mispresentation. Thank you

Cjay23

May 21, 2019
Hello everyone, I last year applied for a trv which was rejected, we had mention in the invitation letter that I was visiting my boyfriend which I later realised it was a red flag to have mention our relationship, am planing to reapply but this time round I was to say that his my friend will that work or will cause me trouble, resulting into mispresentation. Thank you
Still not a strong reason to visit Canada

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
You can just say you want to travel and visit Canada... BUT....

First you have to make sure that, you already addressed the grounds why your visa was denied the first time so it will not be the same problem when you file your new application. Remember upon rejection of a visa a refusal letter was provided.

Example : If it says not enough travels. You should visit other countries that requires visa like US, UK etc
If it say not enough funds. You should save enough money for your desired trip.

I hope you get what I am saying.

Vendi

Star Member
Apr 26, 2018
You can just say you want to travel and visit Canada... BUT....

First you have to make sure that, you already addressed the grounds why your visa was denied the first time so it will not be the same problem when you file your new application. Remember upon rejection of a visa a refusal letter was provided.

Example : If it says not enough travels. You should visit other countries that requires visa like US, UK etc
If it say not enough funds. You should save enough money for your desired trip.

I hope you get what I am saying.
Yes I do understand, but these people make it difficult for us coz even those countries will still need travel history .I did make a trip.to South Africa I had never traveled before, so dont know if that will.count.i have seen people who have traveled to the usa, Europe and still get refused on in grounds of travel history