+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Advice- Voluntarily leaving Canada After overstayed

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi sir\madam
I started working in Canada last May 2013 and my work permit is until Dec 2013. But I moved in Alberta Oct 2013 because I need to find a new job coz I need money for my father because he had a sick.but I have 90 days to find a job or find lmo right.unfortunately no one can give me a lmo until my friend give me a lmo number last march 29 2014 running out of time I have 3days more.I applying the lmo thru online and I past march 30 2014 I'm not sure or march 31 2014.I'm waiting almost 2 weeks then I receive email from CIC unfortunately refuse my application and said the CIC u need to exit Canada asap thats why I'm looking money to all my friends I got the ticket and I'm going back to Philippines is April 22 2014.my question is is there any possible to comeback again in Canada.I have an employer now.thanks for answering my concern.God bless
This is very confusing. LMIA is applied for by the employer and takes numerous months and then a person needs to apply for a work permit. It seems like you overstayed you visa for around 4 months. Yes it could be a problem if you want to visit, work or study. If you are applying for PR and being honest about your overstay it shouldn’t be an issue. No matter what you must be upfront about your previous overstay.