+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Advice please!

zain1291

Star Member
Jul 16, 2010
Hey guys,

I wanted to know how do I check my visa application status? I tried the normal CIC website but they say "either I am giving wrong information or I am not an applicant." And I guess on that website we cant check study permit visa status.

I also checked out Abu dhabi CIC but I couldn't find any link for status of application.

At the moment what I have is a tracking no. provided by dhl to check if they sent my passport back or not. And unfortunately till now that also shows "No results found". So I am guessing its still under proccessing. I hope it is.

What I am worried about is.. In begining of this month I received an email asking for my school transcripts. They asked to email or courier. I sent them through email thinking it would be fast enough and I could do it on the same day. But they also mentioned that if I did not send them they would wait until 30 days and then response according to the given documents I had submitted before.

I received an automated email saying that your email has been sent to immigration section and all. But that actually does not states that it has been gone to my file.

Yesterday I emailed them asking my status of application and I got the same automated email again. please guys... tell me if anything is going wrong in my case and advice me. And please let me know if you guys have any idea how to check my status too.

Thanks & regards,
Zain

heartbeat

Jan 31, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2013-06-01
IELTS Request
zain1291 said:
Hey guys,

I wanted to know how do I check my visa application status? I tried the normal CIC website but they say "either I am giving wrong information or I am not an applicant." And I guess on that website we cant check study permit visa status.

I also checked out Abu dhabi CIC but I couldn't find any link for status of application.

At the moment what I have is a tracking no. provided by dhl to check if they sent my passport back or not. And unfortunately till now that also shows "No results found". So I am guessing its still under proccessing. I hope it is.

What I am worried about is.. In begining of this month I received an email asking for my school transcripts. They asked to email or courier. I sent them through email thinking it would be fast enough and I could do it on the same day. But they also mentioned that if I did not send them they would wait until 30 days and then response according to the given documents I had submitted before.

I received an automated email saying that your email has been sent to immigration section and all. But that actually does not states that it has been gone to my file.

Yesterday I emailed them asking my status of application and I got the same automated email again. please guys... tell me if anything is going wrong in my case and advice me. And please let me know if you guys have any idea how to check my status too.

Thanks & regards,
Zain
wait for your documents,,,,,,,,,,once they finalized you will be sent back .............dont worry be patience becuase you still left with 20 days more and you wil be sent documents within 20 days