+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Advice on TEF CANADA s'il-vous-plaît !

Saï Ram 15

Star Member
Jun 22, 2020
Hello,
I'm learning French since January, I skipped delf a1 and a2 exams now I'm in the edge of B1 Niveau I hope I will take this exam after covid.
I know these delf certificates mean nothing for EE, but I just like to work towards a goal at a time
Im aiming for CLB 7 or 8 in tef Canada or tcf Canada
Im learning French only for that Québec program pnp also is something I'm interested
I've reached to this level for French as of now, by that I also mean I'm stuck in the intermediate level as of now

I need your advice on how to proceed from here, I don't feel that French academy helps me

How do i get ready for tef I'm planning it for next year June

Any advice is much appreciated, also I've seen a lot of posts from 2017 in which people shared their study material, if you have some help me out with that too

Thank you so much for your help!

sohaib.chowdhury

Oct 10, 2014
Bonjour !
I have also started french last month. I am taking A1 (1+2) but my core intention is to get clb 7-8 on tef. You have done tremendously good and completed a1 & a2 in 7-8 months.. tres bien. Did u do it by your self..? I came to know that for tef exam one needs b1 conpleted and atleast halfway of b2. Is it correct..? If possible pls help me & guide me as well
My whats app is - +8801766680932

santi_marlon

Sep 19, 2019
Hello,
I'm learning French since January, I skipped delf a1 and a2 exams now I'm in the edge of B1 Niveau I hope I will take this exam after covid.
I know these delf certificates mean nothing for EE, but I just like to work towards a goal at a time
Im learning French only for that Québec program pnp also is something I'm interested
I've reached to this level for French as of now, by that I also mean I'm stuck in the intermediate level as of now

I need your advice on how to proceed from here, I don't feel that French academy helps me

Any advice is much appreciated, also I've seen a lot of posts from 2017 in which people shared their study material, if you have some help me out with that too

hi
Duquel method de francaise avez-vous apris jusqu'ici?
Et quand vous vodrez prendre un examen ,donc vous avez significatif temps ! ne t'inquiete pas : )

Reactions: Saï Ram 15

Saï Ram 15

Star Member
Jun 22, 2020
Salut, franchement jusqu'ici c'était un peu de cours livres alter ego, saison au début mais ensuite je les ai quitté et je fais l'immersion moi même maintenant

Saï Ram 15

Star Member
Jun 22, 2020
Bonjour !
I have also started french last month. I am taking A1 (1+2) but my core intention is to get clb 7-8 on tef. You have done tremendously good and completed a1 & a2 in 7-8 months.. tres bien. Did u do it by your self..? I came to know that for tef exam one needs b1 conpleted and atleast halfway of b2. Is it correct..? If possible pls help me & guide me as well
Hi B1 is definitely a good level but not sufficient to get you the good marks you need between B2 - c1, do immersion, FRENCH TALK SHOWS is the key

Tuan Bui

Jan 2, 2021
Hello,

Hi there, I would love to connect and share experience with TEF preparation. Please contact me at michael.spooner.ca@gmail.com

Tuan Bui

Jan 2, 2021
Bonjour !
wonderful, I would love to connect with all are preparing for TEF @ michael.spooner.ca@gmail.com

Anamac

Apr 9, 2020
hi guys, i have a question regarding tef scoring. On cic calculator, comprehension oral or listening part is out of 360 points but the results of examiners i have seen are out of 699. I am confused how is that so?

Reactions: Uvr

Saï Ram 15

Star Member
Jun 22, 2020
hi guys, i have a question regarding tef scoring. On cic calculator, comprehension oral or listening part is out of 360 points but the results of examiners i have seen are out of 699. I am confused how is that so?
Its the updated scoring.. Even I'm not sure how it works.. Keep me updated please

Reactions: Uvr and Anamac

neosupar

Star Member
Oct 27, 2018
is there any group for French like how there are lots of IELTS group, where people share materials.

Reactions: Uvr

Saï Ram 15

Star Member
Jun 22, 2020
I have DELF B1 but I haven’t been in touch with French for more than a year. So I need some brushing up. How about you? Are you attending any classes?
Yes I'm attending classes with a professor.. I'm gonna take b1 exam in a few months just to put myself in a exam situation then B2 then will take tef..