+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Advice on sending a document after intention to refuse (Mon projet, QSW)

faheemabrar

Jul 6, 2020
Category........
QSW
Hello everyone,

I posted this message in another forum, but then opted to create a thread in the hopes of getting more attention.

I received an intention to refuse for my QSW application, and I need to send a document along with an explanatory note. However, inside the mon projet portal, I can only find a section to add an explanatory note, but I cannot find a place to add a document - neither online or by mail. The ministry did not explicitly ask for any documents from me in the refusal letter. They just stated the reasons for refusal. The document I intend to send should resolve any confusion on their end, but as I mentioned, there is no clear way to send a document to them.

I contacted customer support for mon projet, but they just transferred me from place to place and did not provide any useful information at all. Please note that I only need to add a document as proof to support my claims, I don't need to update my existing request.

Does anyone have experience similar to mine, where they received an intention to refuse and needed to send/upload a document? How did you accomplish it? Any help would be appreciated, as the support for mon projet is horrible and does not tell me anything useful.

Khanswat

May 5, 2020
I know some of my friends had received intention of refusal. But they had sent the documents with explanation letter via mail. Better to send by mail. Uploading or emailing is not the good option. So send it by canada post or go to mifi office and drop there in mail box by self as soon as possible. Whenever they will receive your documents after intention, so they will make decision in few days. So best of luck.

faheemabrar

Jul 6, 2020
Category........
QSW
I know some of my friends had received intention of refusal. But they had sent the documents with explanation letter via mail. Better to send by mail. Uploading or emailing is not the good option. So send it by canada post or go to mifi office and drop there in mail box by self as soon as possible. Whenever they will receive your documents after intention, so they will make decision in few days. So best of luck.
Yes that's what I'm planning for now, thanks for the info and your wishes.

ibraheempindi

Dec 10, 2018
I also got intentions of refusal, as they somehow lost my wife's passport copy....I sent them again via registered post...took them a month or more to receive confirmation notification in mon project for that.

faheemabrar

Jul 6, 2020
Category........
QSW
I finally got the CSQ! I sent the documents with explanation letter via mail. They acknowledged receipt of mail on 17 July, 2020.

On the morning of 10 August, 2020, I received a call from the ministry. They asked for my bachelor's degree and transcripts. They asked me to send the scanned copy of those documents to this address - sicc@midi.gouv.qc.ca. I sent them the documents within 2 hours of the phone call. I received the CSQ after lunch time.

Thanks to all who gave me advice on this!