+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Advice on ECA for MBA from Symbiosis

AK_arun

Nov 17, 2020
Hi @Sferr.

- were you able to use online method, if yes, how much time did it take to get the whole process done?
- did you go through IQAS too?

i am a bit confused about the process. once you request the transcript, do you also apply for verification request too as listed in the SIU form?

asad1463

Nov 24, 2020
Hi Himanshu,

I too was contemplating sending my SIU transcripts using the online option via true copy...but before I do that wanted to check how was your experience?

What was the process you followed? Any specific SIU contact information?

Which ECA agency did you send them to CES/IQAS?

At what stage is your process - Has the agency received it? If yes, how much time did they take for that?

I have already lost out on time because I had applied via WES and did not get a masters equivalency for my MBA. Would really appreciate your response.

Thanks.
Hi All,
Thanks a lot for guiding with the process, this is really helpful. I do have a doubt on similar lines - I am about to submit my form for ECA to IQAS, but what I do not understand is that is it ok to opt for SIU to send the transcript directly to them on the email LBR.IQAS@gov.ab.ca , does it work or is it mandatory to send it via Truecopy (like ask SIU to send the mail to Truecopy, who will in turn send it to IQAS).

Request someone who has been through the electronic process directly from SIU to IQAS to share - would be really helpful.

Thanks all.

Sferr

Jul 28, 2020
Yes this is also one of the options. I chose the traditional way since I was aware of WES process. Let me know how you go with it? People will benefit a lot from this as it'll save weeks and months.
Hi,
It worked. SIU sent my documents to TrueCopy, who then sent it to CES. SIU took a month for the process.

Sferr

Jul 28, 2020
Hi @Sferr.

- were you able to use online method, if yes, how much time did it take to get the whole process done?
- did you go through IQAS too?

i am a bit confused about the process. once you request the transcript, do you also apply for verification request too as listed in the SIU form?
I have sent it to CES. CES is giving positive for full time MBA, confirmed with a friend who got it done in the last month. Documents reached electronically to CES on 25th Sep. They have acknowledged receipt on 20 Nov. Its taking approximately 3.5 to 4 months to get the report from CES, if submitted electronically. Paper based transcripts submission are taking longer as they are out of office again, not sure on this timeline.

bansalg

Apr 15, 2021
Hi I am from SIBM Pune.
For transcripts, SIU has made the process online. It in fact is registered with WES to send transcript via email.. while filling the form at SIU for the transcript, it asks for the email id (in case of soft copy of transcript) of WES to email the transcript.... When checked on WES, no such email id is mentioned, infact they ask the college to connect to them directly..... Also tried calling at SIU, but calls went unanswered...

I was wondering if anyone of you is aware of any such email id to be shared to SIU for soft copy of the transcript to be sent to WES...

mnimsarkar

Nov 6, 2019
Hi I am from SIBM Pune.
For transcripts, SIU has made the process online. It in fact is registered with WES to send transcript via email.. while filling the form at SIU for the transcript, it asks for the email id (in case of soft copy of transcript) of WES to email the transcript.... When checked on WES, no such email id is mentioned, infact they ask the college to connect to them directly..... Also tried calling at SIU, but calls went unanswered...

I was wondering if anyone of you is aware of any such email id to be shared to SIU for soft copy of the transcript to be sent to WES...

Try : verification@siu.edu.in or transcript@siu.edu.in

Hope this helps!