+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ADVICE NEEDED PLEASE

Dspecial1

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
I am refusing your application on the following grounds: Pursuant to paragraph 220(a) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or program of studies that you intend to pursue. Pursuant to paragraph 220(b) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to maintain yourself and any family members who are accompanying you during your proposed period of study. Pursuant to paragraph 220(c) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the cost of transporting yourself and any family members who are accompanying you to and from Canada .....

1.In response to this,no one is accompanying me to Canada and I dont know why it is included.
2.what do you think I can do in other to defeat this claims since it is a minor issues please I need a reply?

Dspecial1

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
Can I show my receipt of movable object I bought, 35,000 cad 3 months fixed account, my step dad assest worth 25million naira, my landed property,and my sponsor statements of account will that be enough proof? Please I need advice

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
I am refusing your application on the following grounds: Pursuant to paragraph 220(a) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or program of studies that you intend to pursue. Pursuant to paragraph 220(b) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to maintain yourself and any family members who are accompanying you during your proposed period of study. Pursuant to paragraph 220(c) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the cost of transporting yourself and any family members who are accompanying you to and from Canada .....

1.In response to this,no one is accompanying me to Canada and I dont know why it is included.
2.what do you think I can do in other to defeat this claims since it is a minor issues please I need a reply?
The issue is they think you do not have enough funds for your study. You might resort to working to get these funds. You need to have money or assets to reverse the decision.