+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Advice needed from Qorax and all seniors( proof of funds )

sudhakar_pt

Star Member
May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

My sister would like to apply for PR, presently she is staying in USA(J1 visa). While applying to Buffalo visa office, can she show proof of funds from a joint bank account(with our mother) in India?

Regards,
Sudhakar.

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sudhakar_pt said:
Hi,

My sister would like to apply for PR, presently she is staying in USA(J1 visa). While applying to Buffalo visa office, can she show proof of funds from a joint bank account(with our mother) in India?

Regards,
Sudhakar.
NO.....POF can only be in the name of Primary applicant or co applicant (Single or joint accounts).

Mitali

sudhakar_pt

Star Member
May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you Mitali. But my sister who is the primary applicant will be having a joint account with our mother, will it still be a problem? Some more members reply please.

One more question, she is applying to Buffalo visa office, can she show proof of funds from a bank account in India(She is Indian) ?

Regards,
Sudhakar.

asyousuf

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2011
sudhakar_pt said:
Hi,

Regards,
Sudhakar.
Further to advise of Mitali, if she can manage get the inheritance from her mother by legal ways, can be shown as proof of fund otherwise not possible