+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Advice for "engineers" applying to Professional Engineers Ontario for P.Eng.

jez.s009

Oct 22, 2015
I applied in Sept 2015 and still awaiting .When I applied their was no requirement for transcript to be assessed by WES.

When did you submitted your application?

Yes I wrote NPPE ..What about you?

CVIF123 said:
hi I also applied for APEGA , my reference check done but my education still shows transcripts not received as already sent by WES but not received by APEGA.. still waiting ...

Once all check done max it will take two months for board decision ..

did you wrote NPPE ??

CVIF123

Star Member
Jul 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July4
File Transfer...
September 20th
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
november 10th 2015
jez.s009 said:
I applied in Sept 2015 and still awaiting .When I applied their was no requirement for transcript to be assessed by WES.

I submitted my application on Jan 23rd , i need to wait until March 13th to access educational transcripts from WES, Do you have NPPE book which i mentioned below, i have other book

Canadian Professional Engineering and Geoscience: Practice and Ethics, 5th Edition
ISBN-10: 0-17-650990-9, ISBN-13: 978-0-17-650990-3 if yes can i buy it ??

What is your NOC code ?? my name is 2133

andy6835

Jul 30, 2014
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any 2132/2232 applicant, who has applied to APEGM or APEGS or any other board?
I heard that APEGM, give 3-4 conformatory exams if you are graduated from outside.
Is there any way to cut short time & money to take these exams ?
Applicant is Indian graduate with 9.5 yrs of Exp in USA

Seemo1984

Mar 11, 2016
Hi,
In BC if you have more than 5yrs experience, exams can be waived under LTE policy. You have to however take an interview instead and they will decide whether or not to waive all the exams or just some of them.

Seemo1984

Mar 11, 2016
ryan007 said:
Hello everyone,
I finally got my P.Eng License on 15th of May....and attended the Iron Ring Ceremony (these two are not connected) earlier on the 7th of May.
All the best everyone.
hi ryan,
1st of all let me congratulate you for becoming a P.eng!!Really hats off.
Can you please elaborate on your procedure in becoming registered I'm sure it will help me and others in understanding what is required to be successful.
once again congrats!!

myat

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2011
LANDED..........
28-09-2015 Landed
Hi CVIF123,

Good day. nice to meet you here. My NOC also 2133. I have already submitted my application with APEGBC and they waive all my academic exams as my degree is from one of the Washington accord universities. Now I am preparing to write PPE exam. Now I am reading (i) Canadian Professional Engineering and Geoscience: Practice and Ethics, 5th Edition and (ii)
Practical Law ,2nd edition.

Do you have any old exam Q & A from APEGA? if yes, please share it with me. And also currently I am looking for any sample working experience assessment for NOC 2133. If do you have, please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Myat

CVIF123 said:
I submitted my application on Jan 23rd , i need to wait until March 13th to access educational transcripts from WES, Do you have NPPE book which i mentioned below, i have other book

Canadian Professional Engineering and Geoscience: Practice and Ethics, 5th Edition
ISBN-10: 0-17-650990-9, ISBN-13: 978-0-17-650990-3 if yes can i buy it ??

What is your NOC code ?? my name is 2133

CVIF123

Star Member
Jul 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July4
File Transfer...
September 20th
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
november 10th 2015
myat said:
Hi CVIF123,

Good day. nice to meet you here. My NOC also 2133. I have already submitted my application with APEGBC and they waive all my academic exams as my degree is from one of the Washington accord universities. Now I am preparing to write PPE exam. Now I am reading (i) Canadian Professional Engineering and Geoscience: Practice and Ethics, 5th Edition and (ii)
Practical Law ,2nd edition.

Do you have any old exam Q & A from APEGA? if yes, please share it with me. And also currently I am looking for any sample working experience assessment for NOC 2133. If do you have, please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Myat
i don't have any sample question papers, my application for APEGA under review now. did you get any job interviews ??

do you have soft copy of below book ?? can you share if you have ??

ISBN-10: 0-17-650990-9, ISBN-13: 978-0-17-650990-3

CVIF123

Star Member
Jul 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July4
File Transfer...
September 20th
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
november 10th 2015
jez.s009 said:

Hi Jez.s009

your inbox full can you cleanup to receive new messages

Jack999999

Nov 12, 2015
Hi Guys,
I am Canadian PR, hold P. Eng license from Engineers Australia. Do you expect any problem with APEGBC to apply for P. Eng Licence? As far i know, i need to be Charted Engineer from Engineers Australia to use the shortcut path of skills assessment. Please advise.
Cheers!

myat

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2011
LANDED..........
28-09-2015 Landed
Hi CVIF123,

I don't have soft copy of that books. I can't find from Internet and that why I bought it from APEGBC. You can buy second hand from other sources such as Amazon or eBay.

Now I am outside of Canada. So I still not yet apply for the job. How about you? Got any job interview?I will be back to Canada on coming June ,2016 and then I am planning to write PPE EXAM around Sept 2016. If you are planning to write PPE exam, keep in touch and let share information each other. APEGA and APEGBC questions are almost similar.

Good luck for your P.Eng application.

Myat

CVIF123 said:
i don't have any sample question papers, my application for APEGA under review now. did you get any job interviews ??

do you have soft copy of below book ?? can you share if you have ??

ISBN-10: 0-17-650990-9, ISBN-13: 978-0-17-650990-3

mystique9999

Star Member
Mar 19, 2015
Hi guys,
I've been assigned a Confirmatory Examination Program (CEC) (3 technical exams (Electrical Engineering and 1 non technical) after a review from the Academic Requirements Committee. I found this a bit strange as my university comes under the Washington Accord.

However, the ARC has forwarded my application to the Experience Requirements Committee (ERC) and they will review if my CEC can be waived. I have to fill in a form with how my work experience builds up on my education. This form can be found at www.peo.on.ca/index.php/ci_id/25661/la_id/1.htm.

Can someone who has successfully had his CEC waived help me with regards to how I go about this process? Thanks in advance.

blocker

Star Member
Apr 23, 2010
hi all

my self vicky i want to apply for pe licencse application what documents should i send . I did chemical engineering from india and after that if have more than 6 years of industry experience.

reagrds
vicky :)

myat

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2011
LANDED..........
28-09-2015 Landed
Hi ryan007,

congrats for P.Eng. what is your NOC? How do you prepare for PPE EXam? are you register with APEGBC? Thanks and please share your experience.

Regards,
Myat

ryan007 said:
Hello everyone,
I finally got my P.Eng License on 15th of May....and attended the Iron Ring Ceremony (these two are not connected) earlier on the 7th of May.
All the best everyone.

pindu

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March-2015
AOR Received.
May-2015
File Transfer...
May-2015
Med's Request
20 jan 2016
Med's Done....
Dec.-2014
Interview........
waived
hi My name is Bhupander Singh. I am a mechanical Engineer from india and landed in Edmonton one month ago. I hold a 3 year diploma in mech engineer and a BS engineering technology degree from BITS pilani.

I applied to APEGA and they assigned me 10 exams. but they have some flexible rules like if I pass one ore 2 exam with good score they can wave my next exam or if i give FE exam in between they will also wave my further exam. thats what they have written in my decision letter.

they accepted my exp from india and waved my english language proficiency exam.

Have anyone in the situation like pls contact.

bhupander singh
bhupanderin@gmail.com

Reactions: rimpa and njay91

fantas8

Feb 11, 2016
I applied for PEng with PEO last month, they said they will contact me in 6 weeks. I studied civil engineering in Toronto. I am waiting to hear when i can write my PP Exams. I already started to study the books and past exams.