+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business

zeeshantq

Oct 20, 2020
I just sent an email to info@accaglobal.com with the below message:

I applied for Educational Credential Assessment for my recently awarded Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business in World Education Services (WES Canada) and I would to request your good office if you can directly send to WES Canada for the Diploma/Transcript.

My WES Reference# ___-. Attached is the requirement checklist and if possible for you to do Option 1. Please advise what is necessarily required from my side, if any.

Below is my ACCA account information:

ACCA ID:

Name: Jefrey Abanilla
Requirement checklist... Option 1...
Can you please explain it..

PhdStream

Aug 7, 2013
I just saved the required list by Wes

You can contact me in whatsapp if you want the copy:+971501913859

I cant upload here
It like this below:

1. Academic Transcript
This is an official document issued by the institution you attended that lists all subjects taken and grades earned for each year of study.

What you need to do:

Option 1

<image here showing> you -> Institution (ACCA in this case) -> document -> wes <end of image>

If your institution uses Digitary® or Gradintel, you may provide WES with access to your electronic document. Visit your institution's website and follow the directions for granting WES access to your documents online.

For Digitary: you can share document access with WES by logging into your Digitary account and selecting World Education Services from the drop-down list of recipients. Alternately, you can send document access to submit@wes.org
For Gradintel: You can send document access to gradintel@wes.org

Note: Please do not assign a PIN or expiry date as this can block us from accessing your documents. General inquiries or attachments of any kind are not accepted at this email address. For customer service inquiries please contact us.

Jan 21, 2020
It like this below:

1. Academic Transcript
This is an official document issued by the institution you attended that lists all subjects taken and grades earned for each year of study.

What you need to do:

Option 1

<image here showing> you -> Institution (ACCA in this case) -> document -> wes <end of image>

If your institution uses Digitary® or Gradintel, you may provide WES with access to your electronic document. Visit your institution's website and follow the directions for granting WES access to your documents online.

For Digitary: you can share document access with WES by logging into your Digitary account and selecting World Education Services from the drop-down list of recipients. Alternately, you can send document access to submit@wes.org
For Gradintel: You can send document access to gradintel@wes.org

Note: Please do not assign a PIN or expiry date as this can block us from accessing your documents. General inquiries or attachments of any kind are not accepted at this email address. For customer service inquiries please contact us.
Yes

Reactions: PhdStream

beladoba

Aug 26, 2019
Hi!

I wanted to ask for some clarity on this matter.

I don’t have a bachelors.

I’m a member of ACCA.

Got WES evaluation done as a member of ACCA. They gave me a 4 years Canadian equivalence for it.

Is it worth adding the Advanced Diploma in Business and Accounting onto my evaluation? so If they evaluated it, I can select 2 or more Certificate/Diploma/Degree option on the express entry application? That way my points will improve...

Or is it more doable to register for CAT and get it through exemptions?

Which would be more advisable?

Some direction is greatly appreciated ☺
As far i know if there are two qualifications from the same awarding body, only one will be accepted. Two qualifications to be accepted separately it must be from two different awarding body.