+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Adress history 10 years

Ahmedshahzeb1

Jun 13, 2021
I lived in Canada for 6 years I submitted my pr application. I put 10 years history of adress in Canada. My pr file was not approved. I want to apply through express entry now. I have all the adress for past 6 years. But I don't remember the dates correctly on respective adress. Do you think that would be a problem if I resubmit an application and my adress history does not match with my old profile?

mike93

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
I lived in Canada for 6 years I submitted my pr application. I put 10 years history of adress in Canada. My pr file was not approved. I want to apply through express entry now. I have all the adress for past 6 years. But I don't remember the dates correctly on respective adress. Do you think that would be a problem if I resubmit an application and my adress history does not match with my old profile?
You need to provide a history of all your addresses in the past 10 years, in and outside of Canada. So if you lived in Canada for 6 years and didn’t provide any information about your addresses outside of Canada for the 4 years before coming to Canada - this is the issue.

Reactions: Ahmedshahzeb1