My profile
10- 73.5
12-78.5
under graduation CSE-6.81 (8) Backlogs
Toefl -92
course applied- Graduate certificate
Conestoga college- Web design And Development
Applied for study permit.

I Applied Application on 25 th cotober from Tanzania(Africa) yes i am an indian citizen. since my dad is a resident here for the past 14 years. so i had to apply visa from Tanzania.

Application submitted- 25 october
Application confirmation -26 october
Medical passed- 30 october
B.check - not appliicable
everything was on process
suddenly on one day
Addtional Document Request-16 november ( educational Transcripts-Replacement needed)
as soon as i saw this i uploaded on the same day it self

November -17( The documents you provided have been uploaded).
November-24( to my mail id there have been no updates to your application thank you for your patience)

this is almost 3 weeks since i uploaded my additional documents no response from cic. Dont know where my application is been reviewing. when they are going to review my document? when the decision will be out? how long it will take? in such cases will visa be approved? Please share your opinions and suggestions.

i decided to wait till nov-16 then it will be almost 4 weeks still no update deciding to write an email?

school going to start on jan-15 after few weeks ticket prices are going to be very high. i am tensed and depressed.

Please you drop your opinions this ismy last ray of hope for this year. you can give your advice also. it winter in canada i wan to leave early and adapt to conditions

My current status:
Application status :We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results :You passed the medical exam.--30th october 2017
Review of additional documents : The Additional Documents you Provided Have Been Uploaded
Interview :You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Not Applicable
Final decision :Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thank you.

Clark Hudson

Star Member
Jul 3, 2021
I know this is from 2017 but I am in the same situation with messages received from IRCC

Did you got approval?

Clark Hudson

Star Member
Jul 3, 2021
Hello Every one
My profile
10- 73.5
12-78.5
under graduation CSE-6.81 (8) Backlogs
Toefl -92
course applied- Graduate certificate
Conestoga college- Web design And Development
Applied for study permit.

I Applied Application on 25 th cotober from Tanzania(Africa) yes i am an indian citizen. since my dad is a resident here for the past 14 years. so i had to apply visa from Tanzania.

Application submitted- 25 october
Application confirmation -26 october
Medical passed- 30 october
B.check - not appliicable
everything was on process
suddenly on one day
Addtional Document Request-16 november ( educational Transcripts-Replacement needed)
as soon as i saw this i uploaded on the same day it self

November -17( The documents you provided have been uploaded).
November-24( to my mail id there have been no updates to your application thank you for your patience)

this is almost 3 weeks since i uploaded my additional documents no response from cic. Dont know where my application is been reviewing. when they are going to review my document? when the decision will be out? how long it will take? in such cases will visa be approved? Please share your opinions and suggestions.

i decided to wait till nov-16 then it will be almost 4 weeks still no update deciding to write an email?

school going to start on jan-15 after few weeks ticket prices are going to be very high. i am tensed and depressed.

Please you drop your opinions this ismy last ray of hope for this year. you can give your advice also. it winter in canada i wan to leave early and adapt to conditions

My current status:
Application status :We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results :You passed the medical exam.--30th october 2017
Review of additional documents : The Additional Documents you Provided Have Been Uploaded
Interview :
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Not Applicable
Final decision :
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thank you.
I received the same ADR , 5 weeks ago and still no update