India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Dec 15th
AOR Received.
Feb 14th
Hi all

I received ppr on sep 4 and submitted my pp on sep 5th.
Now my cic acc says add doc required for further peocessing.

Does anyone else see this? I am wondering what woukd they want after ppr??

Please help

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Do you see a letter pertaining to your additional documents? If not, this could be a system glitch. Best way to confirm this is to call them.

KKVerma

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
India
Category........
Visa Office......
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Dec 15th
AOR Received.
Feb 14th
Do you see a letter pertaining to your additional documents? If not, this could be a system glitch. Best way to confirm this is to call them.
I dont have profile access. I had called the ivr.
On the call centre i waited 55 minutes and then they said contact local visa office :(
Has anyone ever seen such case?

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
I dont have profile access. I had called the ivr.
On the call centre i waited 55 minutes and then they said contact local visa office :(
Has anyone ever seen such case?

Why you don't have profile access? If agent has control of your profile ask him to check if there is any letter. That has to be the first step before reaching them out. Why will you ask some information that is already available in your profile to some agent?

KKVerma

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
India
Category........
Visa Office......
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Dec 15th
AOR Received.
Feb 14th
Why you don't have profile access? If agent has control of your profile ask him to check if there is any letter. That has to be the first step before reaching them out. Why will you ask some information that is already available in your profile to some agent?
Ya my agents have he access.
But has someone come across anysuch thing ever?
What is freaking me out is
After submitting my passport noticed that
The copy of passport i sent to cic at the time of ita filing did not contain the pcc stamp. I had uploaded the copy before the pcc stamping was done.
Now i received ppr and submitted pp which actually has a pcc stamp.
So i was freakig out if that could create any issue?

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
The copy of passport i sent to cic at the time of ita filing did not contain the pcc stamp. I had uploaded the copy before the pcc stamping was done.

It is unlikely to be an issue.

One possibility for request after PPR is a photo that doesn't meet requirements. They might issue a request for new one.

aphermix

Jan 5, 2017
Did they not ask which document is required. I am sure it's not the PCC stamp that's bothering them. Mostly a system glitch as CIC website is having a bumpy time these days

KKVerma

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
India
Category........
Visa Office......
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Dec 15th
AOR Received.
Feb 14th
That could be the reason!
Although we got the photo clicked from there itself.. so the specifications should be fine..
Lets see what my agent has to tell tomorrow. Only they have the access to emails and account.

Are u sure that the pp n copy mismatch wont create any issue?

Feb

Jun 30, 2016
Hi all

I received ppr on sep 4 and submitted my pp on sep 5th.
Now my cic acc says add doc required for further peocessing.

Does anyone else see this? I am wondering what woukd they want after ppr??

Please help

I had same issue but ADR then few hours later I got The PPR
Now they are sending me a reminder to upload the docs despite submitting my application to my local visa office
I wonder what happened with u?

BabaGod

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-05-2018
I had same issue but ADR then few hours later I got The PPR
Now they are sending me a reminder to upload the docs despite submitting my application to my local visa office
I wonder what happened with u?
Hi Guys, I am worried. I just got PPR in mycic account as a request letter. few hours later, my profile changed from submitted to your action is required. i checked the placeholder section where all our dcoument were uploaded at eAPR, there was a space created named replacement required for client information and it is due in a month. I only have 3 messages in mycic account. one is confirmation of online transmission, second is the ack of receipt of submission and the third one is the request letter which is the PPR. i have no other request letter for the ADR. now my ADR section is saying we need additional document to continue processing your file.

How did you guys get out of this. or have u heard of anyone with same concern

BabaGod

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-05-2018
how are you able to resolve this please?

Olubua

Jan 9, 2019
Hello, Any luck so far? How was it resolved. The ADR was not specifically started. It came as a request letter on cic account, and it is the exact ppr letter. We were asked to upload client information under optional documents within 15 days. Passports were submitted since december 17, 2018. Please assist . Thank you.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hello, Any luck so far? How was it resolved. The ADR was not specifically started. It came as a request letter on cic account, and it is the exact ppr letter. We were asked to upload client information under optional documents within 15 days. Passports were submitted since december 17, 2018. Please assist . Thank you.
I had the same. I believe it's a glitch.
Your passport still isn't back to you?