+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

adr help

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
I really hope when I submit it works, I dont want them failing me because they never were received, fear this.

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
Also if god forbid they accept these and say ok they will immugrate could they come.back with more adr asking proof of.relationship ,or would they have already asked this?

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
I really hope when I submit it works, I dont want them failing me because they never were received, fear this.
You can also email them...which is also 5mb limit each attachment.
When I uploaded my crap, I used both gckey and email.

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Also if god forbid they accept these and say ok they will immugrate could they come.back with more adr asking proof of.relationship ,or would they have already asked this?
Most likely they would have already asked this, but you never know man, just do as you're asked to do by them and don't ask questions lol I think you have proof of relationship as solid as a submarine hull.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Most likely they would have already asked this, but you never know man, just do as you're asked to do by them and don't ask questions lol I think you have proof of relationship as solid as a submarine hull.
Or of course totally freak out before anything happens and pre-break the furniture just in case it might happen.

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
Thats a good idea, saves my energy later. The thing is I am actually a very calm person.

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
The immigration process is extremly stressful. I just cant comprehend the intent to immigrate. It would be like asking someone why are you in a restaurant, do you really.want to eat. Had someone told me they would ask for adr I would of expected possible relationship long before intent. But god has laid this burden on me. Now its game six and Im up 3-2 going home. Either I close the deal or we head to game seven and them the balls in their court!