Jan 7, 2016
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-02-2019
AOR Received.
23-02-2019
Thanks for your explanation, it makes sense.

I believe that they like to keep it as a record when they see a long and complicated background history/multiple addresses. My guess is that they simply want a physically signed document from the applicant as a proof that the applicant has personally verified all the addresses and dates and it isn't simply a case of some agency incorrectly filling wrong addresses.

Sep 26, 2019
Hello All,

13 days after my AOR on 4th October, I received a Schedule A ADR request. Following is the request. I filled in the link of the form provided and typed my name as the signature and uploaded the document via my profile. But it also states bearing an original signature. Should I raise a web form, again with a pen signature, scan the document and send it in?

Help/ advise will be much appreciated.

Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature.

https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/eimm5669e.pdf

Thanks!

Ayman229

Apr 18, 2019
Hello Everyone,
Our AOR is May 22,2019. we passed medicals, eligibility, criminality, and on Nov 22, we received an ADR for me (the spouse) requesting a schedule A, Updated travel history, and an updated CV. We uploaded the ADs 2 days after the ADR email and it's been 3 weeks since then. On our dashboard it says " we are reviewing the additional documents you provided", called ircc twice and we got a very general answer (all is passed and security is being processed). anyone with the same case? any help?

scarlettN

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23/01/2020
Doc's Request.
06-02-2020
Nomination.....
OINP Jan 10 2019
AOR Received.
23/01/2020
Med's Done....
10/01/2020
Hey my case was same as yours. After 44 days of AOR I got ADR request 5669 . I am principal applicant. We both me and my husband downloaded form filled it and signed it electronically nd submitted. On next day again we got Adr request and they required my husband's original signatures. So again we both filled it with original signatures and next day got our medical and bio letter,. Nobody knows why cic asks for it. It is basic declaration nothing to be worried . In my case I guess they asked for it because in statutory questions I answered yes as my husband's visitor canada visa was refused once . U shud not worry and read Adr letter carefu , if original signatures are asked sign it scan and upload. U can upload it in your uploaded documents section. There u will find option from ircc . Good luck
Hey! I am in the same situation now! How did your application go? I have been a bit uneasy with the adr request!